Author Topic: I have a better profile than I thought I did as a sports nutritionist  (Read 2886 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
I've always done nutritional consulting as well as sell products but I've never really kept actual tabs on my customers and clients as they weren't really heard off .  Recently I decided to run some basic google checks on a list of names from last year and I was actually stunned at a few that I was helping out.  The reason I haven't noticed was because they were not any big names I recognized but they weren't exactly gym rats.  I practically have clients in every major professional sports association, in Broadway Productions, and even a drummer in a very well recognized rock band. 

I intend on contacting a few including the drummer but basically I've been a complete idiot in not actually getting some of these people to endorse my company.

Goes to show, you never know what you have until you have it
A

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
When you get gym rats consulting you that will mean you know your stuff.
Hope this helps.

jwb

• Getbig V
I've always done nutritional consulting as well as sell products but I've never really kept actual tabs on my customers and clients as they weren't really heard off .  Recently I decided to run some basic google checks on a list of names from last year and I was actually stunned at a few that I was helping out.  The reason I haven't noticed was because they were not any big names I recognized but they weren't exactly gym rats.  I practically have clients in every major professional sports association, in Broadway Productions, and even a drummer in a very well recognized rock band. 

I intend on contacting a few including the drummer but basically I've been a complete idiot in not actually getting some of these people to endorse my company.

why tell us this stuff?

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
When you get gym rats consulting you that will mean you know your stuff.
Hope this helps.

no its not,your typical gym rat is not very smart and will believe anything.proof in point muscle-tech is making a shitload,and it isnt because of their products are good ::)

hope this helps

bench

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy

way to stalk your customers goodbum.  im sure they really appreciate how nosy you are into their personal lives.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
That's my point. If knuckleheads don't consult Goodrum what does that say about his CSN, MFT? If Goodrum is getting clients outside the bodybuilding scene then that proves nothing re his knowledge about nutrition for bodybuilders.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
way to stalk your customers goodbum.  im sure they really appreciate how nosy you are into their personal lives.

you know Vince also consults the pope on a regular basis,he is trying to get them legendary calves ;D

bench

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Maybe if Goodrum can become a gym rat and win a show he might get some respect for those certificates.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Funny cause when I Google you this comes up.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
You know what else is funny that their are NO pics of you anywhere on your sites.  How come

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
Re: I have a better profile than I thought I did as a sports nutritionist
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2007, 09:04:16 PM »
You know what else is funny that their are NO pics of you anywhere on your sites.  How come
i think thats kinda obvious ;D

bench

whitewidow

« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2007, 09:04:51 PM »

post the picture of that so called PRO wrestler vince consults . that pic is funny as fuck!

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2007, 09:06:42 PM »

OMFG!!!!!!!!!

He's tyring to outdo Bethany, for attention.....
HAHA, RON.....

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2007, 09:07:56 PM »
OMFG!!!!!!!!!

He's tyring to outdo Bethany, for attention.....
i heard bethany invented god ;D

bench

Mike

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2007, 09:49:22 PM »

This makes absolutely no sense....

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2007, 10:20:14 PM »
This makes absolutely no sense....
neither does anything else he has posted,but here we are ;D

bench

The Coach

« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2007, 10:30:08 PM »

How can you not know what your clients do for a living? Before you do any training or counsiling don't you have them fill out a personal and medical profile?

As far as celebs or famous athletes? I know who I'm training before they come to me.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2007, 10:32:31 PM »
You dont have shit. Vince you will always be a nobody.

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2007, 10:45:56 PM »

Hey VG, you might consider getting a real teaching certificate and getting a teaching/coaching position in NC.
It would provide you some base and $$$ stability as you dabbled in other stuff.
Obviously I am biased to teaching as a career option, but I think you might be a decent, empathtic teacher and coach.
Just my 2 cents.
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

whitewidow

« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2007, 10:47:54 PM »

You suck. you rat fuck.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2007, 10:49:13 PM »
post the picture of that so called PRO wrestler vince consults . that pic is funny as fuck!

Yes this is his superstar

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2007, 10:50:19 PM »
lol, you're really not too far off. Google "Vince G, CSN MFT" and the first thing that comes up is his gallery on WPSE.com:

Google his name:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Vince+G%2C+CSN+MFT+&btnG=Google+Search

Vince's WPSE.com gallery:
http://www.wpse.com/WS_Content/ImageGallery/ThumbnailView.asp?iGalleryUnq=256

And this is the FIRST image in his gallery:

;D

;D ;D That pic kills me.
a

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2007, 10:51:42 PM »
You dont have shit. Vince you will always be a nobody.

You know whats great about GetBig, no matter who you might have constant fueds with, we ALL come together in agreement that Goodrum is a worthless piece of shit.

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
  • WILL HARRIS: BRINGING GAY BACK!
« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2007, 10:51:52 PM »
vince in all seriousness, why cant u get a lean muscular look? do u not eat properly or do no cardio? i otherwise dont see why u wouldnt lean out.
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2007, 10:58:18 PM »
 I have a better profile than I thought I did as a sports nutritionist

Now that I read the title more.  I see what Goodrum is doing.  He actually is telling the truth.  He actually knew he was worthless and going nowhere, and now he realizes after having found out his ex has been following his diet and training tips she has actually lost 2 pounds.  So yes he is better than he thought