Author Topic: blood work after 16 week cycle  (Read 1009 times)

strength

blood work after 16 week cycle
« on: June 07, 2007, 09:32:34 PM »
just had the basics done at work actually.

cholesterol 213 ( i eat relatively clean, do not eat fast foods, and all meals are well balanced).  This is the highest my cholesterol has ever been

good cholesterol was 38 (anything below 40 puts me at higher risk)

BP 116/79
pulse 64

I was on testcyp/deconaote @ 600mgs a week.  thats it, no orals.  for about 4 weeks, i bumped my test up to just under a gram thanks to a donation from a friend ;)

p.s. my cholesterol before the cycle was under 180

i start pct on fathers day.  clomid/nolva, and ill use some leftover dex as well. 

strength

Re: blood work after 16 week cycle
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2007, 09:33:40 PM »
ohhh yeah.  my ratio of good cholesterol to bad was 5.5.  any thing above 5 puts me at higher risk

current stats, 5 ft 9 204  12 %

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2007, 10:16:28 PM »
The arimidex will further drop your hdl.  What were your trigycerides...if too high you ate too much carbs.  The test was too high to be healthy, I'm surprised your B/P was normal.  The hdl being low could be from an arimidex during cycle...did you use any or similar product?

Always use, throughout the year, Pantathene, lecithin, fish oils and a baby asprin...other supps as well but those are basics musts.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2007, 06:37:38 AM »
Probably wouldn't hurt. You may want to go just go for a physical.

hooker

• Getbig II
  • Anthony Roberts
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2007, 07:06:30 AM »
Try using some Resveratrol to improve your cholesterol. Biotest puts out a high quality supplement called Rez-V. The medical literature on Resveratrol is pretty impressive with regards to what it does for cholesterol.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2007, 08:09:55 AM »
I would wait about two or three months just to see if your levels start to level off.

hooker

• Getbig II
  • Anthony Roberts
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2007, 09:00:00 AM »
I would wait about two or three months just to see if your levels start to level off.

I know that his levels will likely improve if he's off for 2-3 months (I think that's what you're getting at)...but I'd much prefer to see people be proactive with their health. You know what I mean? We are all quick to get our strength and size up with 3 month cycles, but then when it comes to our health, we're willing to wait it out and hope for the best instead of being proactive...I don't think that's really optimal.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2007, 09:07:03 AM »
I know that his levels will likely improve if he's off for 2-3 months (I think that's what you're getting at)...but I'd much prefer to see people be proactive with their health. You know what I mean? We are all quick to get our strength and size up with 3 month cycles, but then when it comes to our health, we're willing to wait it out and hope for the best instead of being proactive...I don't think that's really optimal.

I agree completly with you. However, I know strength & he's a pretty young guy & I'd be more worried if he was about ten or twelve years older.

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2007, 09:30:11 AM »
i had some problems with colesterol when doing palumbo's diet - it was pretty high, ended up adding 10mg mevacor ed and 3 weeks later was way better - total cholesterol went down from 230  to 150