Author Topic: is it legal to buy seringues at your local drug store without prescription?  (Read 2423 times)

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
well, I'm in the dark here. I've heard some place you can buy them with no questions asked

R.A.M.

• Getbig IV
  • BOOM!! Take a Look at this hunk of Man.
I've gone to a local feed store and got some.

babaliciousbri

• Getbig II
They usually ask for a prescription now. I'd go online & get em. Just ordered some and they came within three days.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
yes, on line bro...

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
carecenter.com

getpinz.com

there are many more....needlebeast for instance (never used them though)

shmay

• Getbig II
here in canada you can walk to the pharmacy counter in any drug store and get whatever you need. No questions asked!!!

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
i know in Atlanta you can buy them otc no issues

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
depends on the state you live in.  they are controlled on the state, not the federal, level.  it also depends on the individual pharmacy.  some of the national chains won't sell them to you w/out a script even if the state doesn't require one.

whitewidow

well, I'm in the dark here. I've heard some place you can buy them with no questions asked

where I live you can just pop in walgreens and buy them from the pharmacy guy. .25 cents a pop.
they sell BD ones same as all the online stores sell except this way I can pay with cash and get them quicker. I dont like buying things like that online.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
tractor supply co

bench

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
the great thing about great britain is the fact u can go to a bodybuilding clinic, get a full medical, and all your injecting kit for free.....

musclemass

• Getbig II
This thread got me to wondering if I could buy syringes without any problems where I live, so I tried today, to buy some at walmart. (most of mine are bought online).
It was no problem!! The lady in the pharmacy asked me what size I needed and how many, I told her. She looked at me from head to toe and said, "What are these for?" with a big grin on her face. I have to admit I was kinda stumped, but I just smiled and didn't say a word. Then she winked at me as she said, "b12 shots right??" I said, YEP!
Walked out with my syringes. Bought 25 of them for $5. (.22 each).

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
That is why I would rather order on-line. I don't want to deal with the fat lady behind the counter making some smart ass comments or the old man who will lecture me on the proper use of needles...both has happened so resort to on-line from now on just so grandpa won't make me feel like I am some juvenile.  >:(

trab

• Getbig V
Ive never been asked a word for yrs at Farm supply.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
good info, guys. come to think about it, I'm gonna try my local wal-mart or cvs today and see what's gonna happen

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
the only problem is that sometimes walmart or eckards, cvs dont always carry anything more than slightly larger insuling needles.  You could try a local medical supply shop.  I can get a box of 100 22g for $6