Author Topic: PARIS HILTON ALLOWED TO GO FREE!!!! NO MORE JAIL TIME!!!!  (Read 28937 times)

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
PARIS HILTON ALLOWED TO GO FREE!!!! NO MORE JAIL TIME!!!!
« on: June 08, 2007, 11:24:07 AM »
Just heard it on the local (L.A.) news.  :'(

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
Re: PARIS HILTON ORDERED BACK TO JAIL!!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2007, 11:25:58 AM »
HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Put that bitch back in her cage..... ;D
HAHA, RON.....

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2007, 11:27:28 AM »
FFFFFF yeah!!!!!!!!

Mommy and Daddy should have taught that little beotch some freakin manners and responsability!
Most are all show no go!

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2007, 11:28:31 AM »
HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHH AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2007, 11:34:50 AM »
I think it is WRONG that she is in jail.  Total waste of money.  She has done WAY MORE GOOD, donating her time and money to lots of various causes.  Could she not serve more people by actually paying money to charities rather than waste time in a jail which is pointless.  Stop and think for once.  Leave your jealousy and hard-ons for retribution in your pants for once.  You only get one life to live and humans are putting themselves in cages for no reason at all.

You people who are celebrating are really envious.  She does not deserve jail time for such a meaningless offense.  Welcome to the United States of Imprisonment and Jesus.

The US has the highest population in jail per capita of any nation. It wasn`t always this way...

What a sad country to live in.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2007, 11:35:27 AM »
I think it is WRONG that she is in jail.  Total waste of money.  She has done WAY MORE GOOD, donating her time and money to lots of various causes.  Could she not serve more people by actually paying money to charities rather than waste time in a jail which is pointless.  Stop and think for once.  Leave your jealousy and hard-ons for retribution in your pants for once.  You only get one life to live and humans are putting themselves in cages for no reason at all.

You people who are celebrating are really envious.  She does not deserve jail time for such a meaningless offense.  Welcome to the United States of Imprisonment and Jesus.

The US has the highest population in jail per capita of any nation. It wasn`t always this way...

hahah ok Adam ::)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2007, 11:36:45 AM »

I would also argue that her being reassigned to in house arrest is indicative to the double standard in our justice system where the rich elites get a free pass.
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2007, 11:37:02 AM »
hahah ok Adam ::)
Seriously, stop and think about it for a moment.

Why do people hate her?  I for the life of me, CANNOT figure it out!

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2007, 11:38:05 AM »

shaddup.

wish mcfarland would pwn this douche again. I'd do it myself, but I don't have the time to waste.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2007, 11:38:21 AM »
Seriously, stop and think about it for a moment.

Why do people hate her?  I for the life of me, CANNOT figure it out!

Dude you are too late we have covered all the diffferent reasons why she is s tupid whore yesterday, but one of the main reasons are... she is a rich #### that believes she should be treated different than anybody esle because she is rich...

She thinks she has jail free card because she is a public figure... fuck that.

Edit: And i don't hate her personaly, I never have hated anybody in my life, but I hate the system she is symbolizing.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2007, 11:40:21 AM »

I would also argue that her being reassigned to in house arrest is indicative to the double standard in our justice system where the rich elites get a free pass.
Oh thats just bullshit and you know it.
That is the line the media likes to use and you swallow it up like no other.
Any JOE Blow fuck can go out and do what Paris did and not get a single Day in the pokey.  Have you ever seen the rap sheets or read about them of career criminals?

This is a traffic matter and NOT something worthy of jail.

Any schmuck could pay a lawyer 300 dollars and they would be out of this mess in no time. But not Paris. Stop and think.

There is no such thing as better treatment for the wealthy.  If that were the case, Enron and WorldCom Execs would not have been handed potential life sentences, which is also wrong.

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2007, 11:41:18 AM »

She spat in the judges face 2x too many jerky.  You are so pussy whipped.

If you don't like this country Adonis, than get the fuck out!
Most are all show no go!

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2007, 11:41:31 AM »
Any JOE Blow fuck can go out and do what Paris did and not get a single Day in the pokey.  Have you ever seen the rap sheets or read about them of career criminals?

Any schmuck could pay a lawyer 300 dollars and they would be out of this mess in no time. But not Paris. Stop and think.

There is no such thing as better treatment for the wealthy.  If that were the case, Enron and WorldCom Execs would not have been handed potential life sentences, which is also wrong.

So you think a black teen 17 years old who get's a blowjob of a 15 year old (who was happy to do so) deserves 10 years prison... adult prison?

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2007, 11:42:03 AM »

Sooooooo because she has donated money to charities she should not be punished for something that if you or I did, would be?
:D Weee

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2007, 11:42:49 AM »
Dude you are too late we have covered all the diffferent reasons why she is s tupid whore yesterday, but one of the main reasons are... she is a rich #### that believes she should be treated different than anybody esle because she is rich...

She thinks she has jail free card because she is a public figure... fuck that.

Edit: And i don't hate her personaly, I never have hated anybody in my life, but I hate the system she is symbolizing.
Please state WITH EVIDENCE where she thinks she deserves special treatment?

Did you know she checked in the jail EARLY and has dropped all appeals, releasing statement after statement saying she is ready to serve her time and not be treated any differently?

Thats all besides the point.  

What do you hate she symbolizes?  She has donated millions to many charitable causes.  What have you done?

TorontoRaptorsFan

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2007, 11:43:24 AM »
Adam,

When are you going to get a job and stop mooching off your parents?

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2007, 11:43:54 AM »
Sooooooo because she has donated money to charities she should not be punished for something that if you or I did, would be?

Laura I promise you if the people that give her advice what to next to get even more famous would have not said to her that donating some money is a good idea... she would have never done so herself.
That c unt is to self centered to even think of people less fortunate than her.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2007, 11:44:29 AM »
people hate her because she is rich and famous without actually accomplishing anything

everything was handed to her in life

E
E

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2007, 11:45:13 AM »
Any JOE Blow fuck can go out and do what Paris did and not get a single Day in the pokey.  Have you ever seen the rap sheets or read about them of career criminals?

There is no such thing as better treatment for the wealthy.  If that were the case, Enron and WorldCom Execs would not have been handed potential life sentences, which is also wrong.

Actually, Adonis is making some sense here.

I agree 100% with those who say she should not get any special treatment, but you have to ask is she being treated more harshly than a "joe blow" because of who she is?

An extended jail term (or even spending a single night in jail) does seem a little ridiculous for a traffic offense, and most people would get out of it without even seeing jail.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2007, 11:45:14 AM »
Please state WITH EVIDENCE where she thinks she deserves special treatment?

Did you know she checked in the jail EARLY and has dropped all appeals, releasing statement after statement saying she is ready to serve her time and not be treated any differently?

Thats all besides the point. 

What do you hate she symbolizes?  She has donated millions to many charitable causes.  What have you done?

Shared my money with anybody begging working the Christmas Soup thingy, active in amnesty internation...don't fucking start you got shit on me.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2007, 11:45:33 AM »
I wouldn`t be punished for what she did, nor would anyone else.  300 dollars to even a low-grade lawywer and you would get put back on probation or have extra community service.

She is ONLY being punished because she is famous.  People get assault charges all the time, multiple times and they get added probation.  Have you ever been to court?

troponin

• Getbig III
  • www.troponinnutrition.com
« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2007, 11:45:49 AM »

I don't agree with Adam, but you and I would most likely not go to jail for the same offense.  Many lawyers and judges have said this throughout the ordeal.  Her sentence is not the average sentence that 'joe blow' would get.  

While I can certainly find humor and some level of enjoyment from the whole ordeal....in all reality, it would benefit everyone more if she was made to do community service.  

With jail time, we're just wasting tax money on her, and she'll come out with a million dollar selling book when it is done.  

If she was cleaning up waste on the highway, we could all still laugh at her, but she'd at least be cleaning up some waste that isn't doing any good to anybody.
www.trueprotein.com
Troponin Nutritio

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2007, 11:48:04 AM »
people hate her because she is rich and famous without actually accomplishing anything

everything was handed to her in life

E
And why is that a bad thing?  You people are always jealous of others who do not have to work like a slave or are smarter to NOT have to work like a slave.  As if working is somehow meritous.  You only get one life to live.  Why waste it working?

And for your information she HAS accomplished MANY things.  She owns several businesses, has a CD, Acting career.

You could easily say ARNOLD has been handed everything, which he has, but you don`t want to hear that.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2007, 11:48:30 AM »
Laura I promise you if the people that give her advice what to next to get even more famous would have not said to her that donating some money is a good idea... she would have never done so herself.
That c unt is to self centered to even think of people less fortunate than her.
Oh, I agree.  Paris is very self-centered and very selfish.  She tries to act so demeur and grown up at times and then yells childish things like "firecrotch" at people who were supposed to be her friends.  Anything she has, she has because of her parents money and not hard work.  And I don't wanna hear she did a record, she did acting, she's designing clothes because without her parents $$$ she wouldn't have done any of that.  Am I jealous of the things she has?  Hell ya, but I sure as shit wouldn't wanna be the "person" she is.
:D Weee

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #24 on: June 08, 2007, 11:49:37 AM »

Actually, Adonis is making some sense here.

I agree 100% with those who say she should not get any special treatment, but you have to ask is she being treated more harshly than a "joe blow" because of who she is?

An extended jail term (or even spending a single night in jail) does seem a little ridiculous for a traffic offense, and most people would get out of it without even seeing jail.

Yep.

She's an insufferable cvnt but I was reading a blog and someone that works in the SoCal justice system was saying that 99% percent of the people WITH THE EXACT CHARGE she has do zero jail time