Author Topic: PARIS HILTON ALLOWED TO GO FREE!!!! NO MORE JAIL TIME!!!!  (Read 28947 times)

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
Re: PARIS HILTON ORDERED BACK TO JAIL!!!!
« Reply #225 on: June 08, 2007, 07:35:59 PM »
I am pretty sure by majority, no one on Getbig cares what you think.  All your fancy talk and yet you are to stupid to see this.  Are you now an expert on Paris Hilton.  Dude you need to go on Jepordy(how the fuck do you spell this word) and show the world you are the smartest guy in history. 

Jeopardy!

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
Re: PARIS HILTON ALLOWED TO GO FREE!!!! NO MORE JAIL TIME!!!!
« Reply #226 on: June 08, 2007, 07:36:51 PM »
She is hot, but I still wanna see her do her time.

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Check out www.muscleshoppe.com for the best prices
« Reply #227 on: June 08, 2007, 07:44:09 PM »
Quote from Paris Hilton:

Even though this is a really hard time, I have my family, my friends and my fans to support me, and that's really helpful," Hilton told reporters.

The heiress said she had been given the option of going to a "pay jail" but declined.

"I'm going to do the time and I am going to do it the right way. "I'm using it in a positive way and when I come out, I can't wait to start my new life and be even stronger than I am now."

Yeah...she showed a lot of character by going home and living the lavish lifestyle and having her friends visit her. And later screaming for her mommy ;D

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #228 on: June 08, 2007, 07:53:12 PM »
Well she does have her own special way of haggling for freedom:

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #229 on: June 08, 2007, 08:17:20 PM »
I think it is WRONG that she is in jail.  Total waste of money.  She has done WAY MORE GOOD, donating her time and money to lots of various causes.  Could she not serve more people by actually paying money to charities rather than waste time in a jail which is pointless.  Stop and think for once.  Leave your jealousy and hard-ons for retribution in your pants for once.  You only get one life to live and humans are putting themselves in cages for no reason at all.

You people who are celebrating are really envious.  She does not deserve jail time for such a meaningless offense.  Welcome to the United States of Imprisonment and Jesus.

i agree, did you know in holland if you kill someone in cold blood you re out on the streets in 7 years.

The US has the highest population in jail per capita of any nation. It wasn`t always this way...

What a sad country to live in.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #230 on: June 08, 2007, 08:36:43 PM »
Drunk driving is no joke. I don't want her or any other drunk idiot on the road, especially someone with the easy option of drivers to take her around.

Then she gets caught on numerous occasions which you know is only the tip of the iceberg, AND decides to show up 1/2 hour late for the hearing LOL thank god there was a judge who wouldn't put up with this crap. I think we know she'll have learned a lesson from this, don't you? That's the point of this, since her parents are obviously oblivious and have spoiled her from day one.
Old People cause more vehicular deaths than Drunk People.  Same thing with Sleeping at the wheel.  Hope this helps.

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #231 on: June 08, 2007, 09:51:25 PM »
For Thor and Wotan`s sake, do I have to STILL explain this?  Here it goes again for the 409349034 time.  I think ALL DRUGS SHOULD BE LEGALIZED.  WHAT YOU DO IN THE PRIVACY OF YOUR OWN HOME IS YOUR OWN BUSINESS!!!!  I am all for speeding up Natural Selection as it were and support anyones choice to remove themselves from the gene pool prematurely.  I think Mike should be able to shoot steroids until he is blue in the face.  He is an idiot for doing so, but that is his and undoubtedly your own poor choice.
Did I say that Mike deserves to be reprimanded? NO!!!!!!!!!   Again, its his own stupid choice, he can ravage his body and shorten his life as he sees fit and should be allowed to do so without the government saying he can`t.

Now you need to explain to me.  Where is the evidence that Paris treats people like shit?  Where is it?  Show me.  Please.

Ok i cant SHOW you, but i can promise you (for what my word is worth to you, but i can assure you its golden if given to anyone) she treats people as if they are beneath her.  I PERSONALLY know of 2 people who have told me they have tried to speak to her, and her response was along the lines of... psh please, dont talk to me.  I have heard of NUMEROUS stories of how stuck up she is.  Dude you like to trick yourself into seeing what you WANT to see, not what is actually there. 

Can you HONESTLY say you believe whole heartedly in your own mind that she does NOT believe she is above the law and does not treat people like they are below her?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: June 09, 2007, 02:08:11 AM »
Ok i cant SHOW you, but i can promise you (for what my word is worth to you, but i can assure you its golden if given to anyone) she treats people as if they are beneath her.  I PERSONALLY know of 2 people who have told me they have tried to speak to her, and her response was along the lines of... psh please, dont talk to me.  I have heard of NUMEROUS stories of how stuck up she is.  Dude you like to trick yourself into seeing what you WANT to see, not what is actually there. 

Can you HONESTLY say you believe whole heartedly in your own mind that she does NOT believe she is above the law and does not treat people like they are below her?
How can she treat someone like they are below her?  By doing what?  I don`t understand.

I know the republicans have a history of treating gays, Mexicans and blacks as less than human. 

Certainly Paris is not even close to being in that league.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #233 on: June 09, 2007, 02:31:57 AM »
Old People cause more vehicular deaths than Drunk People.  Same thing with Sleeping at the wheel.  Hope this helps.

Lol where do you have your statistics from... thats never ever true.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #234 on: June 09, 2007, 03:22:46 AM »

Dude now you pretend to know statistics on traffic accidents.  Man what don't you know.  To let you know you are 100% wrong on the vehicular deaths.  Drunking driving cause way more deaths than older people.  Drunk driving is also the #1 cause of pedestrian deaths.  Honestly you have to quit pretending so much.  No one believes you.

http://www.alcoholalert.com/drunk-driving-statistics.html

More older die in automotive crashes statistic wise.  They are old.  But they do not CAUSE more deaths than ages 50 and below.  Most accidents by older people are in intersections and at lower speeds cause they can't handle the situations.  All the cars, people, lights etc.   Sleeping at the wheel is almost impossible to prove 100% unless someone sees them sleeping. 

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #235 on: June 09, 2007, 05:27:52 AM »
The sheriff who sprang Paris Hilton is no stranger to Hollywood. He has attended the Academy Awards and Golden Globes shows. He's golfed with actor Michael Douglas, given a concealed weapons permit to Ben Affleck, hired Lou Ferrigno as a reserve deputy, taken campaign contributions from Sylvester Stallone.

Serving as sheriff in Hollywood's home county makes the spotlight difficult to avoid. But Los Angeles County Sheriff Lee Baca's involvement in Hilton's early release has some in his own department wondering whether he allows celebrity to interfere with justice.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #236 on: June 09, 2007, 05:37:43 AM »
An insider at the prison in Lynwood, California, said: “The women inside the jail are seething. They say if you’re a rich white girl you get special treatment.

“They are furious that Paris had her own special cell with a panic button, was given better food and was kept away from the general population. “There are girls in here with cancer, TB, and with MRSA. They aren’t allowed to go home and are treated by prison medical staff. “Many of the girls have been locked down in their cells all day because they are so furious. The jail is full of screams about Paris.

And Elana Lamb, set free with an ankle tag, said Paris made a nuisance of herself by repeatedly pressing a medical alert button.

Lamb, 38, said: “She was just whining, complaining she was cold and hungry.”

Jail insiders said Paris had sobbed herself to sleep every night. She was heard repeatedly complaining she was cold and that she was hungry because she couldn’t eat the prison food.

Paris' pal said: “It’s so cruel what has happened to her. She wasn’t allowed to wax or use a moisturiser. Her skin is so dry right now.”

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #237 on: June 09, 2007, 07:31:28 AM »
An insider at the prison in Lynwood, California, said: “The women inside the jail are seething. They say if you’re a rich white girl you get special treatment.

“They are furious that Paris had her own special cell with a panic button, was given better food and was kept away from the general population. “There are girls in here with cancer, TB, and with MRSA. They aren’t allowed to go home and are treated by prison medical staff. “Many of the girls have been locked down in their cells all day because they are so furious. The jail is full of screams about Paris.

And Elana Lamb, set free with an ankle tag, said Paris made a nuisance of herself by repeatedly pressing a medical alert button.

Lamb, 38, said: “She was just whining, complaining she was cold and hungry.”

Jail insiders said Paris had sobbed herself to sleep every night. She was heard repeatedly complaining she was cold and that she was hungry because she couldn’t eat the prison food.

Paris' pal said: “It’s so cruel what has happened to her. She wasn’t allowed to wax or use a moisturiser. Her skin is so dry right now.”

ROTFLOL!
w

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: June 09, 2007, 08:32:38 AM »
I don`t think she should go to jail if she were to run my family member over either.  I don`t have the need for vengeance.  Her spending her life in jail would benefit no one.  Her using her money to help the poor, the healthcare system, animals, Medical and Scientific research would be beneficial to all.

You sick fucks with the vengeance, barbaric streak need to wake up and stop being fuckign ignorant.

You pathetic little pussy. Start questioning your professors with the same contempt, you brainwashed cliche'. You're too fucking naive to contribute anything worthwhile. 

Go away again, Adam. Graduate, work for a few, interact. Test your gorgeous classroom theories in the real world. Come back when you've grown up.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #239 on: June 09, 2007, 09:43:05 AM »
I wouldn`t be singing a different tune as it is a different crime.  Drunk Driving and Vehicular Homicide are not the same thing. 

I don`t think she should go to jail if she were to run my family member over either.  I don`t have the need for vengeance.  Her spending her life in jail would benefit no one.  Her using her money to help the poor, the healthcare system, animals, Medical and Scientific research would be beneficial to all.

You sick fucks with the vengeance, barbaric streak need to wake up and stop being fuckign ignorant.

For me, jail is not about vengence.  It's about removing those from society, who are a threat to the rest of us. 
w

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #240 on: June 09, 2007, 10:21:53 AM »
TA drink driving is serious how fucking stupid are  you to say that its a meaningless offence

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #241 on: June 09, 2007, 01:19:58 PM »
paris' house is decorated like a firetrap

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #242 on: June 09, 2007, 01:21:26 PM »
Dude now you pretend to know statistics on traffic accidents.  Man what don't you know.  To let you know you are 100% wrong on the vehicular deaths.  Drunking driving cause way more deaths than older people.  Drunk driving is also the #1 cause of pedestrian deaths.  Honestly you have to quit pretending so much.  No one believes you.

http://www.alcoholalert.com/drunk-driving-statistics.html

More older die in automotive crashes statistic wise.  They are old.  But they do not CAUSE more deaths than ages 50 and below.  Most accidents by older people are in intersections and at lower speeds cause they can't handle the situations.  All the cars, people, lights etc.   Sleeping at the wheel is almost impossible to prove 100% unless someone sees them sleeping. 
There were 16,885 alcohol-related fatalities in 2005 – 39 percent of the total traffic fatalities for the year.

39 percent according to that dipshit.  Looks like the other 61 percent wins out.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #243 on: June 09, 2007, 04:31:01 PM »
There were 16,885 alcohol-related fatalities in 2005 – 39 percent of the total traffic fatalities for the year.

39 percent according to that dipshit.  Looks like the other 61 percent wins out.

So the 39 percent is immaterial? Are you fucking stupid or what?

You are absolutely disregarding people being killed and saying people should not be punished for drunk driving.

Also it boggles my mind that you still do not understand the concept of prison systems.. Obviously you've never dealt with scum, if you had, then you'd be singing a different tune.

And when they do, they are punished.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #244 on: June 09, 2007, 04:34:13 PM »
Or more importantly, show where "treating people like shit" is somehow a crime.  If that were the case, 90% of us would be in the pokey.

No, but violating your probation is a crime.

Adonis can't seem to register that she broke the law several times and is attempting to mount a strong defense in her case. He's trying to come off as intelligent and half the forum is supporting him.. Guess that says a lot about meatheads in general.

christinafitness

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #245 on: June 09, 2007, 05:39:21 PM »
Paris Hilton?  257 replies?  Is this a bodybuilding board?  Paris Hilton got more attention (in the US) than the G8 Summit.
She even had a joint cover with George W. Bush  ("how to succeed without talents")
Is that the educated democracy we try to bring to Iraq???

tweeter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #246 on: June 09, 2007, 06:54:42 PM »
We should send Paris a "get out soon" card from the family here at Getbig!! Maybe we could get her to start posting here when she gets out of the slammer.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #247 on: June 10, 2007, 10:08:04 AM »
PARIS Hilton's billionaire grandfather donated money to the election campaign of the sheriff who released the 26-year-old from jail, it was revealed yesterday.

The contribution from William Barron Hilton, 78, co-chairman of the Hilton Hotel chain, to Sheriff Lee Baca's re-election campaign is revealed in financial records and a friend of the Hilton family said the temporary release of the heiress last week may have been a "quid pro quo".
"A member of her family has been a contributor to Baca's campaign and this may have been payback time," the friend said.

"Her entourage initially were confident she would be out of jail in a few days."

Sheriff Baca, who has faced heavy criticism for attempting to overrule the judge in the case, has in the past been accused of favouritism towards the Hollywood elite.

He was the officer at the centre of a row when he failed to report Mel Gibson's anti-Semitic tirade after the star was arrested for drink-driving. Gibson had filmed television advertisements for one of Sheriff Baca's pet causes – an education fund for policemen's children.

Celebrities including Sylvester Stallone and Dustin Hoffman have also backed the Sheriff's election campaigns since 1998.

Meanwhile, as Hilton settles in for a lengthy stay in jail, fellow celebrities have spoken out against her.

"All heiresses should be put in prison on general principle," actor John Cusack said.

Oscar nominee Samuel L. Jackson was also critical of the amount of publicity Hilton's jailing had attracted.

"The story is way bigger than what it needs to be," he said. "C'mon! For real!"

Hilton herself seems to agree with that opinion, releasing a statement saying she was "shocked" by the attention her case has received.

"I would hope going forward that the public and the media will focus on more important things like the men and women serving our country in Iraq and other places around the world," she said.

The heiress has reportedly not eaten or slept since arriving at the medical ward of the Los Angeles jail where she was taken after her temporary release.

She "has been crying a lot, praying" and is "extremely withdrawn", jail sources said.

Nevertheless, the socialite said she had told her lawyers not to appeal against the order that sent her back to jail.

"Being in jail is by far the hardest thing I have ever done," she said in a written statement issued by her lawyer, Richard Hutton.

"During the past several days, I have had a lot of time to think and I believe that I am learning and growing from this experience."

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #248 on: June 10, 2007, 09:22:56 PM »
Well she does have her own special way of haggling for freedom:

yes!

warrior_code

• Getbig III
« Reply #249 on: June 10, 2007, 09:32:09 PM »
Paris Hilton?  257 replies?  Is this a bodybuilding board?  Paris Hilton got more attention (in the US) than the G8 Summit.
She even had a joint cover with George W. Bush  ("how to succeed without talents")
Is that the educated democracy we try to bring to Iraq???

good observation.  It is all designed that way pretty much.  Humans are worse then sheep today.  99% don't even know what is going on with the world and all the sick manipulation that has occured for thousand of years, and continues to this very second.  Btw, I don't believe the situation in Iraq is meant to bring democracy, rather to make more conflict in order to let a few small men(who happen to control the world) inflict their will on this planet.