Author Topic: Oh brother check this twink out now...  (Read 3589 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Oh brother check this twink out now...
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2007, 01:13:18 PM »
Is Joey Tito........

Anthony Crawfords gimmic?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2007, 03:19:26 PM »
haha don't forget he also said he was on teh UConn football team, has a 4.0gpa, was a business major, chem major, is going to med school, i'm sure there are more but i forget.

BF had his resume written by bethany howlett
UCONN football team??? As what, the guy who cleans their jocks, and probably takes some home for havenbull.

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2007, 04:23:10 PM »
UCONN football team??? As what, the guy who cleans their jocks, and probably takes some home for havenbull.

hahah yeah he prolly had to drop football (equipment manger?) so he could concentrate on mma.  he's going to have a fight in the next three months you know.
I'm Nick's role model!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2007, 04:25:43 PM »
hahah yeah he prolly had to drop football (equipment manger?) so he could concentrate on mma.  he's going to have a fight in the next three months you know.

hahahaha, settling in for the night so you can talk about me unimpeded? So this will be the second of your two nights off a week without work the next day that you spend talking about me.

That football thing was great. Clowns like you and NJ_Slinky who spent almost 2 straight months trying to figure out which guy I supposedly was hilarious. It was almost as hilarious as the fact that you're a fat jew with a 44" waist.  ;D

Anyways, I would really love to stay and chat all night, but hell it's a Saturday. Have fun popping those kosher doritos into your fat trap while talking about me.  ;)

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2007, 04:29:40 PM »
hahahaha, settling in for the night so you can talk about me unimpeded? So this will be the second of your two nights off a week without work the next day that you spend talking about me.

That football thing was great. Clowns like you and NJ_Slinky who spent almost 2 straight months trying to figure out which guy I supposedly was hilarious. It was almost as hilarious as the fact that you're a fat jew with a 44" waist.  ;D

Anyways, I would really love to stay and chat all night, but hell it's a Saturday. Have fun popping those kosher doritos into your fat trap while talking about me.  ;)

haha jewowned

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #30 on: June 09, 2007, 04:31:54 PM »

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
« Reply #31 on: June 09, 2007, 10:13:39 PM »
Anyways, I would really love to stay and chat all night, but hell it's a Saturday. 

which means what for you, another night filled with counterstrike, delivery pizza, and masterbation?
I'm Nick's role model!