Author Topic: Kris Dim had a heart attack.  (Read 76375 times)

The Coach

Re: Kris Dim had a heart attack.
« Reply #175 on: June 09, 2007, 04:52:15 PM »
Joe, the IFBB should ban every substance except Androgel.   ;D

Hahaha, the one drug they need the most............for those mmmmmm........embarrassi ng moments ;D!

cheeksmaliod

• Getbig II
« Reply #176 on: June 09, 2007, 06:21:32 PM »
It's kind of hard to respect a belief system based on irrationality which has caused more violence and bloodshed than anything else in history.  Just because Christianity is socially accepted doesn't mean it is any less morally repugnant and socially devastating than it is.  What a horrible and dangerous system that puts faith above logic and reason.

Bud your an idiot, and considering you live in a country founded by Christians maybe you should go live a communist country since tghey're the only ones that hate religion as much as you do.

cheeksmaliod

• Getbig II
« Reply #177 on: June 09, 2007, 06:23:35 PM »
I hope that Kris Dim gets well soon, the man has a lot to live for and God willin he'll live all of it.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #178 on: June 09, 2007, 06:27:14 PM »
Dr. Goatboy, a few thoughts if you will..

I'm not a doctor, I only play one on the internet.  ;D

The truth is, though, much of the general public is so frickin' clueless about the way the human body works you just can't help but to correct misconceptions when they're repeated online.
Ron: "I am lazy."

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: June 09, 2007, 06:35:52 PM »
Bud your an idiot, and considering you live in a country founded by Christians maybe you should go live a communist country since tghey're the only ones that hate religion as much as you do.

Haha, listen to yourself. You're so unintelligent that you don't know it yourself. MattC would run circles around you in any debate :)

Ps: Thinking something is bad after a rational analysis is called intelligent judgement. You on the other hand eats everything raw without giving it a second thought. In life, there are sheep's and Sheppard's. You are there for LSD to fuck in the ass.

Pps: religion sucks dick

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #180 on: June 09, 2007, 06:39:29 PM »

Matt C lives in Canada. Was Canada founded by chrisians?

I hate religion as much as he does, and I live in Texas.  ;D
Ron: "I am lazy."

cheeksmaliod

• Getbig II
« Reply #181 on: June 09, 2007, 07:14:20 PM »

Matt C lives in Canada. Was Canada founded by chrisians?

I hate religion as much as he does, and I live in Texas.  ;D

Actually yes it was, Matt c lives about 6 hours a way from me, I don't actually think hes an idiot, I get upset when people critize God like hes to blame for every problem out there, War is a human concept, and if you look at it realistically most countries don't fight for God or religion they fight for resources and pride, human ideals, so blaming God is pointless and rather cowardly.  But who am I to argue.

jbflift

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #182 on: June 09, 2007, 07:26:42 PM »
I met a guy that got a damaged valve from the dentist.  The bacteria in his teeth went to his heart.  He has been on IV antibiotics for 2 months and having heart surgery next week.  It could be a number of things that triggered this.

Hope he recovers/

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #183 on: June 09, 2007, 07:44:01 PM »
You hear that kids?  Better start brushing your teeth.
well you have to die of something ::) ;D

bench

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #184 on: June 09, 2007, 08:18:08 PM »
Actually yes it was, Matt c lives about 6 hours a way from me, I don't actually think hes an idiot, I get upset when people critize God like hes to blame for every problem out there, War is a human concept, and if you look at it realistically most countries don't fight for God or religion they fight for resources and pride, human ideals, so blaming God is pointless and rather cowardly.  But who am I to argue.

Serious question......if your "God" is so great, how do you explain EVERYTHING that's wrong today?
HAHA, RON.....

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: June 09, 2007, 08:40:40 PM »
1. The left ventricle (not the right) pumps blood out through the aorta.

My fault, still looking at it from the perspective of the human eye looking at the patient, but you can understand where the left was the obvious ventricle spoken of since I noted how valvular dysfunction could in fact lead to pulmonary edema, which can only be caused by having left-sided heart failure...

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #186 on: June 09, 2007, 08:40:57 PM »
what kind of wakeup call is god giving 2 year olds when he gives them cancer??

some believe that young kids who die are angels sent down here to teach us about unconditional love...

Wombat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #187 on: June 09, 2007, 08:47:18 PM »
Serious question......if your "God" is so great, how do you explain EVERYTHING that's wrong today?

just my 2 cents but why if someone believed in a god would we believe that he has a time frame on when to make everything "right"? Their may not be a right or wrong...Just maybe a process...

Wombat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #188 on: June 09, 2007, 08:49:13 PM »
You hear that kids?  Better start brushing your teeth.

Heart disease is also linked to balding men...More so of men who have the horse shoe type balding like Terry Bradshaw...

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #189 on: June 10, 2007, 05:18:26 AM »
some believe that young kids who die are angels sent down here to teach us about unconditional love...

r u persian?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #190 on: June 10, 2007, 06:26:48 AM »
Kris Dim is up and walking around again.  Blood pressure improving.

cheeksmaliod

• Getbig II
« Reply #191 on: June 10, 2007, 07:46:01 AM »

This question goes to the heart of the glass half full/half empty question.  Whats wrong with the world? War, famine, diseace, these things have and will always exist in humanity.  And well its true that war has been ampliefed in terms of its effect, ex nuclear war and what not, take a look at the real numbers the fact is is that war is used more now as a money making venture by the larger countries rather than actual combat.  .  Humanity has pushed forward.  God is a huge part of this and will contunie to be a huge part for a very long time.  God is not the creator of the Earth, I am not foolish enough to believe non-sence like that, but God is that connection each and every human being has to each other to help each other and love thy fellow neighbor, its the feeling that people have to help out the planet during climate change, in short God is that unexplainable glue that holds humanity together and well its easy to blame him for all of are problems its also easy to realize that humans have real problems but humanity is way better off than we have ever been.  But by forgetting God, we will only go back as more people say I live for myself, and as more people blame God when in reality God might be the only thing that will keep humanity connected.  If you look at Church going people they commit way less crime, live longer, and feel happier than regular people who don't go to church so evidence supports the fact that God does have a positive effect on people.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: June 10, 2007, 07:46:57 AM »
This question goes to the heart of the glass half full/half empty question.  Whats wrong with the world? War, famine, diseace, these things have and will always exist in humanity.  And well its true that war has been ampliefed in terms of its effect, ex nuclear war and what not, take a look at the real numbers the fact is is that war is used more now as a money making venture by the larger countries rather than actual combat.  .  Humanity has pushed forward.  God is a huge part of this and will contunie to be a huge part for a very long time.  God is not the creator of the Earth, I am not foolish enough to believe non-sence like that, but God is that connection each and every human being has to each other to help each other and love thy fellow neighbor, its the feeling that people have to help out the planet during climate change, in short God is that unexplainable glue that holds humanity together and well its easy to blame him for all of are problems its also easy to realize that humans have real problems but humanity is way better off than we have ever been.  But by forgetting God, we will only go back as more people say I live for myself, and as more people blame God when in reality God might be the only thing that will keep humanity connected.  If you look at Church going people they commit way less crime, live longer, and feel happier than regular people who don't go to church so evidence supports the fact that God does have a positive effect on people.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha  ;D

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: June 10, 2007, 09:03:02 AM »
Anyone have a link to that stupid ass study that showed clen was good for the heart, because it produced some antibodies  ::) let's get those researchers on 140 mcgs of clen for a few weeks and see if they change their minds on that shit for brains study, where the negatives outweigh the benefits.

cheeksmaliod

• Getbig II
« Reply #194 on: June 10, 2007, 09:42:12 AM »

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha  ;D

Powerful counter argument, you must have graduted top of your class. 

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: June 10, 2007, 11:04:24 AM »
Powerful counter argument, you must have graduted top of your class. 

Actually, I did :)

If you look at Church going people they commit way less crime, live longer, and feel happier than regular people who don't go to church so evidence supports the fact that God does have a positive effect on people.

Studies show the opposite, religious people have more anxiety and other mental issues than non religious people, thus, you are dead wrong.

The Coach

« Reply #196 on: June 10, 2007, 11:27:53 AM »

Studies show the opposite, religious people have more anxiety and other mental issues than non religious people, thus, you are dead wrong.

1. What "religion" are you referring?

2. I've been born-again for the last 10 years and I've never been more at peace or successful, my divorce was tough only in the fact that it was more stressful than emotional, but knowing I was at peace helped with the stress. So please don't make it sound like a blanket statement.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: June 10, 2007, 11:35:39 AM »
1. What "religion" are you referring?

2. I've been born-again for the last 10 years and I've never been more at peace or successful, my divorce was tough only in the fact that it was more stressful than emotional, but knowing I was at peace helped with the stress. So please don't make it sound like a blanket statement.

1: I need to dig up the studies.

2: Your own example can not be generalized into an example valid for the masses. And the characteristics evident in your relationship with religion is not representative for the majority IMO. You do not need religion to find that "greater peace", but for some, it can be a good way to find it.

I am not generalizing my statement onto every religious person out there, but I am saying that statistically, the studies have found that religious people suffer from more psychological issues than non religious people. If you are happy with your choice, then, good for you.  :)

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #198 on: June 10, 2007, 11:39:23 AM »

With all due respect for the topic of this thread, maybe this religious debate should have it's own thread  ???
just not good enough

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: June 10, 2007, 11:42:56 AM »
With all due respect for the topic of this thread, maybe this religious debate should have it's own thread  ???

It's fun pissing these religious nutcases off, so the answer is: no ;D