Author Topic: Squadfather/sarcasm/Dave P.  (Read 3327 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: Squadfather/sarcasm/Dave P.
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2007, 03:01:51 PM »
i think ive read that story from mos 20 times before

why does he keep posting it

Z

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2007, 04:20:32 PM »
hahahahaha, calm down Groink it ain't that serious. ;D

Swing and a miss on that one

J.T. ain't me

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2007, 04:31:31 PM »
Let's be honest, MOS.  Were you at all impressed to see sarc's pics and how fat and out of shape he looks?  Oh I forgot, you don't post pics either ::)

Sars owns your mind fuck every post you make is about him

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2007, 05:58:49 PM »
Sars owns your mind fuck every post you make is about him

How is your diabetes going?  Enjoying that shortened lifespan? ;D ;D ;D  I noticed you had your pics thread deleted on the pics board...ashamed? :D

You were the most unoriginal Squad member, all you do is rehash these tired "you're a stupid fuck" lines and there for a while you ended every post with ::)

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2007, 06:58:13 PM »
How is your diabetes going?  Enjoying that shortened lifespan? ;D ;D ;D  I noticed you had your pics thread deleted on the pics board...ashamed? :D

You were the most unoriginal Squad member, all you do is rehash these tired "you're a stupid fuck" lines and there for a while you ended every post with ::)

I never deleted the pics thread ::)

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: June 09, 2007, 07:23:30 PM »
I never deleted the pics thread ::)

Then where is it?  BTW, I see you're back to over-using the  ::) emoticon.

You never answered my question: how is your diabetes going, O redheaded god of rock? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: June 09, 2007, 07:26:27 PM »
It's the insecure douchebags like you that get all riled up when he (or anyone) makes a comment about you that your egos can't take and you grasp at anything to defend yourselves.

No, I think you've misunderstood what I was getting at.  Doesn't it seem a little odd that someone who has been training 15+ years looks that unimpressive (i.e. 17.75 in fat arms)?  I've seen trainees who have been at the iron game for a third that time and look 3X better.

Remember that Dave was the one criticizing Ron Harris--and many others--about supposedly bad lifting form, yet their physiques blows his out of the water.  Monster hypocrisy.  He was exposed and the tide of getbig turned against him.  Why is it that EVERY thread he now makes on the G&O is invaded by people pointing all of this out? 8)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 09, 2007, 08:05:26 PM »
No, I think you've misunderstood what I was getting at.  Doesn't it seem a little odd that someone who has been training 15+ years looks that unimpressive (i.e. 17.75 in fat arms)?  I've seen trainees who have been at the iron game for a third that time and look 3X better.

Remember that Dave was the one criticizing Ron Harris--and many others--about supposedly bad lifting form, yet their physiques blows his out of the water.  Monster hypocrisy.  He was exposed and the tide of getbig turned against him.  Why is it that EVERY thread he now makes on the G&O is invaded by people pointing all of this out? 8)
hahahaha, if i stood in front of Ron Harris you wouldn't be able to see him behind me, hahaha, epic lack of mass and size.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #33 on: June 09, 2007, 08:12:12 PM »

Dude that was low as hell jizzcraver

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #34 on: June 10, 2007, 06:21:31 AM »
i think ive read that story from mos 20 times before

why does he keep posting it

see the last 4 words of my post.    by the way, how does one post equate to many?

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: June 10, 2007, 03:37:18 PM »
hahahaha, if i stood in front of Ron Harris you wouldn't be able to see him behind me, hahaha, epic lack of mass and size.

...but your arms aren't even 18 inches... ??? :-\

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 10, 2007, 04:05:26 PM »
...but your arms aren't even 18 inches... ??? :-\
yes they are, easily.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: June 10, 2007, 04:06:23 PM »
yes they are, easily.

You yourself said not too long ago that they are "BARELY" (you used all caps) 18 inches on a good day, but more realistically 17.75.  Not flaming, just pointing out the truth.

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: June 10, 2007, 06:02:28 PM »
Then where is it?  BTW, I see you're back to over-using the  ::) emoticon.

You never answered my question: how is your diabetes going, O redheaded god of rock? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

its going well thanks for asking.... o please dont make fun of a picture I willingly posted or a disease I admitted to having it hurts me ever so much

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: June 10, 2007, 06:12:03 PM »
its going well thanks for asking.... o please dont make fun of a picture I willingly posted or a disease I admitted to having it hurts me ever so much

:'(

;D

:-*

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
« Reply #40 on: June 10, 2007, 07:17:11 PM »
yes they are, easily.

really they don't look 18 and  Ron Harris is way bigger then you, sorry
I'm Nick's role model!