Author Topic: Squadfather/sarcasm/Dave P.  (Read 3328 times)

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Squadfather/sarcasm/Dave P.
« on: June 08, 2007, 11:59:31 PM »
Anyone noticed how sarc uses ;D in every post where he used to use ::) ?  And notice how his posts in general have gotten more positive than the old always negative shit?

Gee, I wonder do you think Ron had a little talk with "him"?  ;D  (Yep Ron did put "him" on notice... ;D)

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: Squadfather/sarcasm/Dave P.
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2007, 12:15:09 AM »
Anyone noticed how sarc uses ;D in every post where he used to use ::) ?  And notice how his posts in general have gotten more positive than the old always negative shit?

Gee, I wonder do you think Ron had a little talk with "him"?  ;D  (Yep Ron did put "him" on notice... ;D)

brutal stalking
T

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2007, 12:18:29 AM »
brutal stalking

I thought BF was my only "guy"? ;)

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2007, 12:18:59 AM »
yah i have noticed a slight change in sarcs posting style

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2007, 12:21:01 AM »
I thought BF was my only "guy"? ;)

just f ucki ng with you mr gimmick  ;)
T

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2007, 12:21:23 AM »
all ive noticed is that he talks about food all the time
Z

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2007, 12:22:37 AM »
all ive noticed is that he talks about food all the time

he posts his pic alot now  ???
T

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2007, 12:23:31 AM »

Let's just say Ron had a "talk" with him.  Ron put him in timeout once for racist comments, right DAVE? ;D

Too bad sarcasm got revealed as a fat slob who only has fat 17.75 in arms to show for FIFTEEN PLUS YEARS TRAINING ;D  The Squad was a cool concept once, but not anymore once sarc/Dave got exposed.  It must SUCK to be stuck with the name "Squadfather" when the Squad doesn't exist anymore ;)

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2007, 12:24:22 AM »
he posts his pic alot now  ???

HAHAHAHA!!!  He's probably the only one who doesn't realize how fat and out of shape he looks, with those protruding bitch tits and beer gut.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2007, 02:51:33 AM »

I prefer the 'new' Sarcasm. I think he has made changes for the better 8)

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2007, 02:52:28 AM »
I prefer the 'new' Sarcasm. I think he has made changes for the better 8)
heya cq!!!!!!!!!!!

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2007, 02:56:45 AM »
heya cq!!!!!!!!!!!

Morning, I see we are both early risers :D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2007, 03:02:09 AM »
its noon
Z

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2007, 03:02:34 AM »

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2007, 07:15:20 AM »
almost half of the posts in this thread are by Joey Tito. monster obsession with sarcasm. What did he do to get under your skin? I bet you lift a lot harder when you go to the gym because of him...you should thank him in a polite and cordial PM.

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2007, 07:40:28 AM »
almost half of the posts in this thread are by Joey Tito. monster obsession with sarcasm. What did he do to get under your skin? I bet you lift a lot harder when you go to the gym because of him...you should thank him in a polite and cordial PM.
HAHAHHA  that was really funny... ;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2007, 07:47:07 AM »
Let's just say Ron had a "talk" with him.  Ron put him in timeout once for racist comments, right DAVE? ;D

Too bad sarcasm got revealed as a fat slob who only has fat 17.75 in arms to show for FIFTEEN PLUS YEARS TRAINING ;D  The Squad was a cool concept once, but not anymore once sarc/Dave got exposed.  It must SUCK to be stuck with the name "Squadfather" when the Squad doesn't exist anymore ;)
hahahahaha, calm down Groink it ain't that serious. ;D

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2007, 08:21:45 AM »
I may be in the minority but I for one am tired of all the skinny little no talent cum rangers taking shots and using the same tired "your so fat" crap. As someone who likes hanging on the V if your going to post shit about Sars at least bring it here where we all play and stop posting in other spots. There are people here on both sides so if you want to star shit do it here you bunch of retreads.

OK My rant is over... ;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2007, 08:24:46 AM »
I may be in the minority but I for one am tired of all the skinny little no talent cum rangers taking shots and using the same tired "your so fat" crap. As someone who likes hanging on the V if your going to post shit about Sars at least bring it here where we all play and stop posting in other spots. There are people here on both sides so if you want to star shit do it here you bunch of retreads.

OK My rant is over... ;D
hahahahaha, it's always the same thing, "FUCCK YOU FAT FUCCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'D BE 102 POUNDS AND HAVE 8 INCH ARMS AND 11 INCH LEGS IF YOU DIETED DOWN TO 1 PERCENT BODYFAT LIKE ME, YOU MAY BE BIG BUT YOU'RE FAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'D KILL YOU IN THE GYM IF YOU'D EAT TWO CARROT STICKS A WEEK LIKE ME, GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" ::)

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2007, 08:32:57 AM »
hahahahaha, it's always the same thing, "FUCCK YOU FAT FUCCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'D BE 102 POUNDS AND HAVE 8 INCH ARMS AND 11 INCH LEGS IF YOU DIETED DOWN TO 1 PERCENT BODYFAT LIKE ME, YOU MAY BE BIG BUT YOU'RE FAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'D KILL YOU IN THE GYM IF YOU'D EAT TWO CARROT STICKS A WEEK LIKE ME, GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" ::)
HAHAHA The world is full of skinny fucks, it's not freaking hard to be a skinny fuck, I was a skinny fuck once I like to call that the teen years...Having a low bodyfat % does not impress me, I see girls all the time with a low one. If I can look at you and can't tell if you lift weights or run or swim then your doing it wrong... :)

Plus I hate having to run into stupid threads everywhere by people I have never heard of, if you know enough about the man to get all worked up and post then bring it down where he plays for fucks sake. Bunch of cheezdicks.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2007, 10:35:19 AM »
All these threads ever boil down to is that Sarcasm has owned your fvckin minds for damn near 3 solid years.   

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2007, 01:05:58 PM »
All these threads ever boil down to is that Sarcasm has owned your fvckin minds for damn near 3 solid years.   

Let's be honest, MOS.  Were you at all impressed to see sarc's pics and how fat and out of shape he looks?  Oh I forgot, you don't post pics either ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2007, 01:16:53 PM »

OK My rant is over... ;D
Yeah and I bet Joey Tito is the skinniest of all the skinny little no talent cum swapping sperm ranger. Too obsessed to know it.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2007, 01:27:53 PM »
Let's be honest, MOS.  Were you at all impressed to see sarc's pics and how fat and out of shape he looks?  Oh I forgot, you don't post pics either ::)

I think Dave looks like a big guy you'd find in any gym in America that trains with weights; in fact, he looks exactly as he described himself way before posting pics: he isn't obese, he isn't huge and said he'd like to shed some bf.   He made it very clear that he wasn't a competitive 270lb bb with 8% bf or a world class powerlifter/strongman.  I think the man looks good and presented himself exactly as he described....his motives were never to impress....that's what few grasp, but so many pretend he was trying to do.   It's the insecure douchebags like you that get all riled up when he (or anyone) makes a comment about you that your egos can't take and you grasp at anything to defend yourselves.

Sidenote:  With me it's simpler, if I say something about myself you can either take it or leave it...either way I could care less as the after thought of others changes nothing about my situation.

You asked, I answered.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2007, 02:25:09 PM »
I think Dave looks like a big guy you'd find in any gym in America that trains with weights; in fact, he looks exactly as he described himself way before posting pics: he isn't obese, he isn't huge and said he'd like to shed some bf.   He made it very clear that he wasn't a competitive 270lb bb with 8% bf or a world class powerlifter/strongman.  I think the man looks good and presented himself exactly as he described....his motives were never to impress....that's what few grasp, but so many pretend he was trying to do.   It's the insecure douchebags like you that get all riled up when he (or anyone) makes a comment about you that your egos can't take and you grasp at anything to defend yourselves.

Sidenote:  With me it's simpler, if I say something about myself you can either take it or leave it...either way I could care less as the after thought of others changes nothing about my situation.

You asked, I answered.

MOS,

People didn't believe him.