Author Topic: Milos is finished.  (Read 14517 times)

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
Re: Milos is finished.
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2007, 06:34:46 PM »
Pretty sad for bodybuilding when Milos was punished for that judging travesty. Will the IFBB be looking into that unfair decision? How the heck did vindictive Manion and his stooges get to preside over a disciplinary hearing over an Asian event?

Milos is still innocent of all charges. Amazing how the guys telling the truth are silenced and the appointed are annointed.

he got recorded telling the truth

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2007, 06:35:09 PM »
what happened in QATAR asian games is right... the guy in 65kg who won cant even take 3rd but they gave him 1st and pushed the real winner back...and no one dare to face Paul (the fixer) Chua at all  ONLY the real man MILOS.... look at the pix and tell me dose that guy deserve to WIN the gold.?????????

Game on!    You heard it right here folks....  someone else coming out publicly and backing Milos' accusations about Chua!
Ron: "I am lazy."

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2007, 06:54:51 PM »
The photos should be evidence enough of wrongdoing. Milos is the scapegoat. Keep the vice-presidents and blame the victims. The guy who came second missed out on a fortune had he won. First that guy, then Branch and then Kai. Lots of weird things happening in the IFBB be it pro or amateur.

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2007, 09:17:32 PM »
The Actual Line from Tombstone is: "I'll be your Huckleberry!"
Damn, I hate when the Lines get jacked on a Thread and ruin the memory of how bad ass they were when they were delivered the first time.
Here we are a gazillion years later and you fools are jacking up the entire soul of the movie!
Yea, I'm Atlantic, Hank Wood, Sgt. D, Texasbubba and the Man on the Moon! ::)
From where I sit, it doesn't look good for you're boy Garreth :-\

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2007, 09:21:21 PM »

How's the new crib sean?  ::)

Stavios

« Reply #30 on: June 09, 2007, 09:23:07 PM »
Can Sean talk to his mom on a daily basis ?

how many phone call is she allowed to do in prison ?

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #31 on: June 09, 2007, 09:24:56 PM »
Can you hear me now :o
I'm on the other side of Keith down the street and around the corner in the Philippines;D

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 09, 2007, 09:27:13 PM »
Can you hear me now :o
I'm on the other side of Keith down the street and around the corner in the Philippines;D

It actually looks  more like you in about 5 years.  ;D

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #33 on: June 09, 2007, 09:33:23 PM »
What ever happens to Milo's really doesn't matter for he will still be running one of only a couple "hard core" gyms in the states...when every other gym is going long distance runner fitness style, Milos will still be in charge of everything hard core...

And unless bodybuilding changes significantly, bodybuilders will flock to his gym and Milo's will always be relevant...

Milos IMOP should get out of everything that has to do with pro bodybuilding...Give up his weider contract and just start training National level comptetiers...The upside of training non pros is so much great then training "pros"...

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #34 on: June 09, 2007, 09:50:16 PM »
I have requested and been granted, an extension to file the appeal on behalf of Milos...

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #35 on: June 09, 2007, 09:52:32 PM »
I have requested and been granted, an extension to file the appeal on behalf of Milos...
Have you pitched the apology angle? I'm sure you have, that's what I think will happen... Milos issues a retraction.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 09, 2007, 09:57:28 PM »

Bob!  What do you think of Sami's post basically backing up Milos' accusations against Chua?

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 09, 2007, 10:09:16 PM »
Bob!  What do you think of Sami's post basically backing up Milos' accusations against Chua?

My job is to present an appeal on behalf of Mr. Sarcev based on the facts, and my knowledge of the process and basic law as it applies to his particular case.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: June 09, 2007, 10:11:39 PM »
My job is to present an appeal on behalf of Mr. Sarcev based on the facts, and my knowledge of the process and basic law as it applies to his particular case.

Sorry, I might not have been clear..  I wasn't asking if it would effect Milos' case, I was asking for your reaction to Sami's statement.

tony b

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: June 09, 2007, 10:14:30 PM »

Just a query - Do you have legal training Chick?

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: June 09, 2007, 10:17:32 PM »

Sorry, I might not have been clear..  I wasn't asking if it would effect Milos' case, I was asking for your reaction to Sami's statement.

I have none...If Sammy has something to offer to back up Milos' accusations, he should have offered it to Milos when it counted.

Fulgorre

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: June 09, 2007, 10:18:57 PM »

Hey Chic, if you help Milos I heard Jamie Eason will be all over you!  :-*

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 09, 2007, 10:19:05 PM »
Just a query - Do you have legal training Chick?

Not formally....I have a background in Criminal law, and was a deputy Sheriff, but learned most of my expertise from many friends of mine who are lawyers.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: June 09, 2007, 10:22:36 PM »
Why is Milos even bothering to appeal?  Is he planning to compete in the next year?  If not, who cares what the IFBB does? It doesn't effect him any, it's just mental masturbation.

Fulgorre

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: June 09, 2007, 10:28:11 PM »
Low dose Anavar...the fountain of youth  ;D

Speedbuff

• Getbig II
Milos is certainly NOT finished
« Reply #45 on: June 09, 2007, 10:33:14 PM »
Milos is a man of principle with balls bigger than a house.  Others in the IFBB wish they had the guts to stand up for what is right like Milos has done. He is certainly not finished in bodybuilding.  Many will continue to seek out his expert consultation and training services.  Milos will continue to be a success in the world of bodybuilding and there's nothing that anyone can do to stop him.  His positive mind-set will enable him to overcome the efforts of the jealous haters and become even more successful in the future.  

tony b

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: June 09, 2007, 11:10:16 PM »
Not formally....I have a background in Criminal law, and was a deputy Sheriff, but learned most of my expertise from many friends of mine who are lawyers.

Ah ok. Was just wondering. You seem to have quite a good grasp of a lot of legal concepts. You may have been a good lawyer if you were that way inclined. Well your still young so its never out of reach.

dragonfist

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: June 10, 2007, 12:03:37 AM »
The Actual Line from Tombstone is: "I'll be your Huckleberry!"
Damn, I hate when the Lines get jacked on a Thread and ruin the memory of how bad ass they were when they were delivered the first time.
Here we are a gazillion years later and you fools are jacking up the entire soul of the movie!
Yea, I'm Atlantic, Hank Wood, Sgt. D, Texasbubba and the Man on the Moon! ::)

It sounds like "I'm your Huckleberry" to me.

http://www.moviewavs.com/php/sounds/?id=bst&media=MP3S&type=Movies&movie=Tombstone&quote=huckleberry.txt&file=huckleberry.mp3

http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Set/5089/huckleberry.wav

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: June 10, 2007, 12:10:08 AM »
Shawn = pwned!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #49 on: June 10, 2007, 12:17:14 AM »
Hank Wood might be some family member using Sean's computer but not Sean. Just a thought. Hank seems very feminine to me. Giving all that advice and changing from day to day is what Sheilas do.