Author Topic: Milos is finished.  (Read 14554 times)

Atlantic

• Getbig III
Milos is finished.
« on: June 09, 2007, 02:51:57 AM »

After being banned and yester was the last day to appeal; as he didn’t do so.

Milos has been very quite for the past couple of weeks and all the athletes who said they will back him up didn’t do so. 

Wong and Sami apologized to Chuwa and got his good wishes.  Luke and Dennis always said you go ahead and we got your back, but all of them kept quite when you attacked and ditched you when you got screwed.

Do you still think you can change what is going on??   Everyone is after his own interest.  Everyone fires at the IFBB if they place low or get disqualified but once they get the chance to get back they are willing to beg kiss asses and feet just to get back to the Master federation.

So do you still think it is because of Shawn Ray or cause you don’t know who is your friend and who isn’t??

You are washed up and did a Kamali move; i.e. talked too much but didn’t back it up with action.  You got good publicity in the beginning but your unethical actions backed fire and showed what kind of a person you really are.  An opportunist and envy who ever is doing well and ask for a share of their incomes and claim that you maid them what they are / took them to where they are.

No hateorade or so, but these are the facts

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: Milos is finished.
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2007, 02:53:19 AM »
Milos is not finished... Titus is finished... Milos is just getting started.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2007, 02:59:20 AM »
30 days from posting on the x board. i blame flower!

Z

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2007, 04:05:49 AM »
I'll here Huckleberry! ;)

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2007, 04:10:47 AM »
I will here Huckleberry??

What kind of a sentence is that?

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2007, 06:23:47 AM »
I will here Huckleberry??

What kind of a sentence is that?

The sentence was suppose to say, "I'm here Huckleberry" My apologies!! ::)

The famous movie TOME STONE with Val Kilmer who plays DOC HOLIDAY!! The scene where JOHNNY RINGO calls out WYATT EARP (KURT RUSSELL) for a gun fight, WYATT EARP says "I AM NOT ARMED RINGO, I AINT GOING TO FIGHT YOU TODAY"!!  JOHNNY RINGO STARTS SCREAMING "DON'T YOU HAVE ANY GUTS!!! WHO WANTS A FIGHT".....!! Than from nowhere DOC HOLIDAY SAYS "IM HERE HUCKLEBERRY!! FIGHTING IS JUST MY GAME"

So the moral to the story is that Doc Holiday was there to back his friend Wyatt Earp up!! The first post on this thread says that me and Dennis James will basically not back Milos up!!! So I'm here to say, i will back Milos!! I'm here Huckleberry!!! :)

The Coach

« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2007, 06:40:32 AM »
Where's the "Athletes Rep" in all of this?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2007, 06:46:32 AM »
The first post on this thread says that me and Dennis James will basically not back Milos up!!! So I'm here to say, i will back Milos!! I'm here Huckleberry!!! :)
Okay, please state publically that Chua is a contest fixer and receives bribes and is generally a scumbag and that you agree with everything Milos has said regarding him.

Do it right here now please. Get Dennis here to do the same. Put your career on the line for a principle and honor.

I'll wait. Do you have the guts?   :D

HalloweenMan

• Getbig III
  • Team What The Fuck?!?!?!
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2007, 07:14:44 AM »

LOL
F

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2007, 07:23:06 AM »
the suspension is till dec 2007. it aint far away.

dragonfist

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2007, 07:29:09 AM »

The famous movie TOME STONE with Val Kilmer who plays DOC HOLIDAY!! The scene where JOHNNY RINGO calls out WYATT EARP (KURT RUSSELL) for a gun fight, WYATT EARP says "I AM NOT ARMED RINGO, I AINT GOING TO FIGHT YOU TODAY"!!  JOHNNY RINGO STARTS SCREAMING "DON'T YOU HAVE ANY GUTS!!! WHO WANTS A FIGHT".....!! Than from nowhere DOC HOLIDAY SAYS "IM HERE HUCKLEBERRY!! FIGHTING IS JUST MY GAME"

So the moral to the story is that Doc Holiday was there to back his friend Wyatt Earp up!! The first post on this thread says that me and Dennis James will basically not back Milos up!!! So I'm here to say, i will back Milos!! I'm here Huckleberry!!! :)

It's "I'm your Huckleberry"

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2007, 07:36:32 AM »

Spraying on his hair.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2007, 07:45:24 AM »

P.S.  Its TOMBSTONE

BartBelgium

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2007, 07:53:24 AM »
Milos doesn't need the IFBB....

He has his gym and is doing good business

dizzleman06

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2007, 08:29:19 AM »

The line is actually " I'm your huckleberry." 

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2007, 08:31:51 AM »
the soul is reborn.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2007, 08:33:19 AM »
dude you just murdered my all time favorite movie line >:( ;D

bench

cgcgraded

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2007, 08:45:25 AM »

bench

best movie ever
"i'll put you out of your misery..."  "say when"

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2007, 11:24:06 AM »

Milos has been very quite for the past couple of weeks and all the athletes who said they will back him up didn’t do so. 

Wong and Sami apologized to Chuwa and got his good wishes.  Luke and Dennis always said you go ahead and we got your back, but all of them kept quite when you attacked and ditched you when you got screwed.

Do you still think you can change what is going on??   Everyone is after his own interest.  Everyone fires at the IFBB if they place low or get disqualified but once they get the chance to get back they are willing to beg kiss asses and feet just to get back to the Master federation.

So do you still think it is because of Shawn Ray or cause you don’t know who is your friend and who isn’t??

You are washed up and did a Kamali move; i.e. talked too much but didn’t back it up with action.  You got good publicity in the beginning but your unethical actions backed fire and showed what kind of a person you really are.  An opportunist and envy who ever is doing well and ask for a share of their incomes and claim that you maid them what they are / took them to where they are.

maid?  where the fcuk are you from?     LOL

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2007, 11:36:34 AM »

the athletes rep is representing the powers that be in the ifbb as always, silly. ::)

will938

• Getbig III
  • No Bull!
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2007, 12:09:09 PM »
The line is actually " I'm your huckleberry." 

Welcome to an hour ago ::)
Team Efferding

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • You dont have to be the BIGGEST to be the BEST!
« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2007, 12:22:19 PM »

r u smoking some thing or what?!  why would i apologized to a guy like this?!!  when did i do that?? and for what?? to give me his bless for PDI shows ;D
Milos is doing his best and he will get all the support from me when he need it any time.... the guy is fighting for the right and as i said befor i dont think what happened in QATAR asian games is right... the guy in 65kg who won cant even take 3rd but they gave him 1st and pushed the real winner back...and no one dare to face Paul (the fixer) Chua at all  ONLY the real man MILOS.... look at the pix and tell me dose that guy deserve to WIN the gold.?????????

THE WINNER

2nd PLACE

~ The Black Smith ~

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2007, 02:14:22 PM »
look at the pix and tell me dose that guy deserve to WIN the gold.?????????

he deserved to win the gold

;)

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2007, 04:10:42 PM »

bench

Sorry bro!!! LOL!!! i knew that i put the line wrong but i figured if i said "IM HERE" rather than "ILL BE" anyone who has'nt seen would'nt know what im on about!!!  :D

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2007, 06:27:48 PM »
Pretty sad for bodybuilding when Milos was punished for that judging travesty. Will the IFBB be looking into that unfair decision? How the heck did vindictive Manion and his stooges get to preside over a disciplinary hearing over an Asian event?

Milos is still innocent of all charges. Amazing how the guys telling the truth are silenced and the appointed are annointed.