Author Topic: The abs of TJ Hoban  (Read 12639 times)

bigkahuna

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: The abs of TJ Hoban
« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2007, 07:13:50 AM »
do you guys think this dude is natural?

christinafitness

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2007, 07:32:35 AM »
Each time a photo of an attractive guy surfaces here, some of the "straight" guys have to make a "gay" comment. I slowly come to the conclusion that good looking means gay.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2007, 09:29:10 AM »
Each time a photo of an attractive guy surfaces here, some of the "straight" guys have to make a "gay" comment. I slowly come to the conclusion that good looking means gay.

well, duh

btw, today is L.A.'s pride parade and festival. 

Bodies

• Getbig III
Re: the Abs of TJ Hoban
« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2007, 02:53:44 PM »
yeah you would think there would be more seperation in his arms. his face is real lean though. he still looks good im sure hes touched up though. even when i was fully ripped doing coke for a week i didnt have no dark lines in my abs but they were all seperated with a clear gap between abs. his abs look like they have been colored in to appear more ripped, hes still ripped though

please tell us more about getting "fully ripped doing coke for a week" - dosing protocol, etc. - thanks

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2007, 03:05:00 PM »
People. Dude weighs 175 lbs, he should have some good abs. If you're a runt, the least you can do is have abs. He's a good lookin' runt, but a runt none the less. More power to him.
a

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2007, 03:10:00 PM »
People. Dude weighs 175 lbs, he should have some good abs. If you're a runt, the least you can do is have abs. He's a good lookin' runt, but a runt none the less. More power to him.

hahah you sound mighty jealous of the "runt" as you call him

hell i wouldnt mind looking as toned as him either

by why try to mask your jealousy with a put down such as "runt"

being so obviously jealous should be an embarassment to you

i would hardly put down a guy thats made dozens of magazine covers that you pay for
A

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2007, 03:12:52 PM »
hahah you sound mighty jealous of the "runt" as you call him

hell i wouldnt mind looking as toned as him either

by why try to mask your jealousy with a put down such as "runt"

being so obviously jealous should be an embarassment to you

i would hardly put down a guy thats made dozens of magazine covers that you pay for

You are correct.

Go to any gym and you'll have a hard time finding anyone with abs like that..

These underwear model types get paid thousands and bang supermodels.. While juiced up bbers make the covers of shitty magazines bought by people like Vince G and they get to fuck trannies.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2007, 03:14:24 PM »
 ;D

"Jealous..."  

Would I mind having that head of hair & those abs? Hell no. But I'm not 25 yrs old anymore, so it just ain't gonna happen. "Jealous".... perhaps. That said..... Dude's a brine shrimp aka runt.

"...I would hardly put down a guy thats made dozens of magazine covers that you pay for." :) The last time I paid for a muscle mag, TJ was most likely wearing diapers.

T-

Good luck in the 2007 Mr. GB DW!
a

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 10, 2007, 03:23:47 PM »
;D

"Jealous..." 

Would I mind having that head of hair & those abs? Hell no. But I'm not 25 yrs old anymore, so it just ain't gonna happen. "Jealous".... perhaps. That said..... Dude's a brine shrimp aka runt.

"...I would hardly put down a guy thats made dozens of magazine covers that you pay for." :) The last time I paid for a muscle mag, TJ was most likely wearing diapers.

T-

Good luck in the 2007 Mr. GB DW!

hahah you may not be 25 anymore but damn if you could be right and look like that? so yes admit that you wish you were him. hahah he is where i want to be, i have been tightening up on my discipline with my food intake im approaching model status, thank you for the goodluck i dont think ill need it though being that this pic im about to show you is from a week straight of icecream and pizza and not even dieting. imagine how shredded i shall be for the contest, ill be coming in a full 35 pounds lighter than last mr. getbig contest
A

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #34 on: June 10, 2007, 03:29:05 PM »
Your BMR is clearly sky-high. Don't start your diet too soon. Just my .02.

Lets see you make a cover by 2009? Maybe?

T-
a

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 10, 2007, 04:24:18 PM »
Your BMR is clearly sky-high. Don't start your diet too soon. Just my .02.

Lets see you make a cover by 2009? Maybe?

T-

i dont diet i simply fast. dieting is not smart because you are only cutting calories, that is half the effort of fasting.

same with people trying to put on size might as well eat everything insight instead  of measuring out every little detail

the main principle is all or nothing

the only barrier for me right now is finding enough calorie free choices i can whip up so i can still be 'happy' while fasting .

if i get it right soon enough then a cover shot will only be months away
A

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #36 on: June 10, 2007, 04:35:08 PM »
hahahha . bluto is an obese homo.