Author Topic: HORSES! - WHO OWNS ONE?  (Read 3489 times)

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
HORSES! - WHO OWNS ONE?
« on: June 09, 2007, 10:05:19 AM »
Discuss

I also like a flutter on the weekend to get rich  8)

Speak on the great horse racing too!

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
Re: HORSES! - WHO OWNS ONE?
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2007, 10:07:44 AM »

Frankie Dettori is a great jockey, as tall as kiwiol too  ;D

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2007, 07:05:51 AM »
I swear i thought the thread titel was : whores .. who owns one..?... :-\

Never mind...carry on.. :-[
?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2007, 09:01:53 AM »
I have 4..or had..my ex-wife has them. Nothing special at all....my son gets to ride them. I had a 1sgt in a unit i was in that hada pretty large horse farm in kentucky. Since most folks in kentucky train to race..he trained horses to pull wagons and do other work related things and has done extremely well. u can buy an average horse, train it and sell it for thousands i guess.
L

Vet

• Getbig IV
  • Immortal
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2007, 08:44:11 PM »
My wife and I own 4.   Two old saddlebreds, my wife keeps at her parents farm.  The one mare is going to be 30 this year, the other is in her early 20's  Basically they are pasture ornaments my mother in law likes to look at. 

We've got a moderately high dollar quarterhorse (Doc Bar/Poco Pine blood line) who was a rescue.  She was diagnosed with EPM when I was in veterinary school.  My wife convinced the owners not to euthanize the horse, but rather to donate it to the school, where we bought her back for $100.   That way the owners got their insurance money, we got a horse, and the horse didn't get euthanized.   She's a great horse.  A little neurologic, but a great horse.   

The final horse is an 8 year old off the track thoroughbred gelding.  He's big, dumb, and fast.  He was donated to the university as a research horse when he was retired from the track because of laryngeal paralysis. The owners donated him, where he was part of this reasearch study on a surgical technique, my wife fixed his laryngeal paralysis and adopted him after the study rather than euthanize him for the study---she worked hard and got all of the research horses from that study adopted instead of euthanized.   Like I said before, hes dumb as a rock, but he's a good horse. 

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2007, 08:51:24 PM »
I own a black arabian stallion.  8)  ::)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2007, 10:12:32 PM »
i cant watch these ...without sometimes getting as lump in my throat...but there ws a time when i ate slept dreamed lived and smelled horses..

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8726948702376757193&q=secretariat+superhorse&total=19&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=7

watch some of these vids..esp the ones that say Superhorse..

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=secretariat+

video google is doing mantainance soo i cant post the correct ones since i cant see em right now..

for a horse lover..they'll give u goose bumps..

camel here has never been on a horse..let alone a horse going full tilt..let alone one with pedigree going full tilt..i have...its like falling in love...

carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2007, 10:14:07 PM »
My wife and I own 4.   Two old saddlebreds, my wife keeps at her parents farm.  The one mare is going to be 30 this year, the other is in her early 20's  Basically they are pasture ornaments my mother in law likes to look at. 

We've got a moderately high dollar quarterhorse (Doc Bar/Poco Pine blood line) who was a rescue.  She was diagnosed with EPM when I was in veterinary school.  My wife convinced the owners not to euthanize the horse, but rather to donate it to the school, where we bought her back for $100.   That way the owners got their insurance money, we got a horse, and the horse didn't get euthanized.   She's a great horse.  A little neurologic, but a great horse.   

The final horse is an 8 year old off the track thoroughbred gelding.  He's big, dumb, and fast.  He was donated to the university as a research horse when he was retired from the track because of laryngeal paralysis. The owners donated him, where he was part of this reasearch study on a surgical technique, my wife fixed his laryngeal paralysis and adopted him after the study rather than euthanize him for the study---she worked hard and got all of the research horses from that study adopted instead of euthanized.   Like I said before, hes dumb as a rock, but he's a good horse. 

you and your wife are good people  8)

u should post more often...
carpe` vaginum!

Vet

• Getbig IV
  • Immortal
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2007, 12:30:46 AM »
you and your wife are good people  8)

u should post more often...

nah, I just try to give everything a fair chance.   Almost all of the animals I own, and most of what I've owned over the last 15 years, have been a "rescue" of some sort.  There are very, very good animals out there needing homes if you are a bit patient and willing to wheel and deal a bit on aquiring them.   

I was asked to come to this section.  I'll try to post as work will allow me.  Some weeks and days are way busier than others.    ;) 

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2007, 06:51:28 AM »
nah, I just try to give everything a fair chance.   Almost all of the animals I own, and most of what I've owned over the last 15 years, have been a "rescue" of some sort.  There are very, very good animals out there needing homes if you are a bit patient and willing to wheel and deal a bit on aquiring them.   

"there r no [roblem horses...only problem riders"

http://www.amazon.com/There-Problem-Horses-Only-Riders/dp/061812750X
carpe` vaginum!

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2007, 10:35:51 AM »
ever heard of hildago....yeah...i own his grandson.... ::)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2007, 03:29:33 PM »

camel here has never been on a horse..let alone a horse going full tilt..let alone one with pedigree going full tilt..i have...its like falling in love...

I've rode elephants, horses, water buffalo.

The horse I rode was an old mare, nothing special. I wouldn't have the courage or experience to get on a stallion that hasn't been sterilzed. Call me a pansy.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2007, 03:30:22 PM »
ever heard of hildago....yeah...i own his grandson.... ::)

LOL good one!  ;D

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2007, 04:06:55 PM »

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2007, 06:14:33 PM »
I've rode elephants, horses, water buffalo.

The horse I rode was an old mare, nothing special. I wouldn't have the courage or experience to get on a stallion that hasn't been sterilzed. Call me a pansy.

you rode elephants at a desi zoo..pfft..

you rode a trail horse once..dont count..

aint no horse born that can throw me off...

be commanding..let it know you r boss..without being a jerk and hurting it..

its in your auora and presence....<humans can tell also..when and if you want em to and do your bidding..its been bred into me>

whewn there r horses around..i'm immediately the alpha male..they respect and do my bidding..

the dont have an option not to..

technically its called " get the horse on the bit"
carpe` vaginum!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2007, 06:49:56 AM »
I was scared shitless to be honest..

And I know what you mean, but I was like 8 or 9 at the time. No time to be alpha male.

And no, the elephant belonged to my mom's relatives.. Bengal used to have a hindu raja, but he fled after the war. My home town of dinjapur is where he resided and the dude had all kinds of exotic animals. He was friends with my grandpa.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2007, 10:11:58 AM »
I was scared shitless to be honest..

one of these days i'm gonna drive to NY and see your machi walla ass..even though i HATE NY...

we'll go to the racecourse and watch the magnifeco beast run...

if u and i r luckey we'll convince one of the owners to let us exercise his horsey the next day...which i've done here in MD..

btw..i thought we were fighting?? make up your mind c unt  >:(  ya wanna be me friend or wanna fight..this back n forth  just turns me on..its too vaginal..
carpe` vaginum!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2007, 12:34:37 PM »
one of these days i'm gonna drive to NY and see your machi walla ass..even though i HATE NY...

we'll go to the racecourse and watch the magnifeco beast run...

if u and i r luckey we'll convince one of the owners to let us exercise his horsey the next day...which i've done here in MD..

btw..i thought we were fighting?? make up your mind c unt  >:(  ya wanna be me friend or wanna fight..this back n forth  just turns me on..its too vaginal..

I might meet you when the time is right.

Not now though.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2007, 12:56:47 PM »
I might meet you when the time is right.

Not now though.

that sounds wayy 2 faggy...  :-\  wtf...when the time i right..???????

seriously..i dunt love ya or nuttin..
carpe` vaginum!

Birdman

• Getbig III
  • Pump Til You Puke!
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2007, 01:40:53 AM »
Do mini horses count? 
Cause if they do then you can count me.....oh wait, I dont have a damn mini horse.  Nevermind.