Author Topic: Attendance at the Colorado pro  (Read 8523 times)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Re: Attendance at the Colorado pro
« Reply #50 on: June 09, 2007, 10:04:26 PM »
I was sitting all the way in the left back near the doors!

The middle isle seats nearing the front to the judges were packed all the way to the rear. There were three collumns of seats....Many people sat in the left and middle collumn seats (facing the stage)...not many people sat in the right collumn seats..hence when the camera was filming, it was facing toward the seats on the right collumn, hence it looked like the venue didnt have any attendence but I was there....and it was a big crowd this year!

Howie was there too and some other getbiggers...they can validate this...

It looked to me like they were filming in the center, a few rows behind the judges table, that was clearly visible in the shots.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Check out www.muscleshoppe.com for the best prices
« Reply #51 on: June 09, 2007, 10:07:35 PM »
Maybe during the prejudging many people werent there....but during the finals, the place had a lot of people.

I noticed some pics showed the audience during the prejudging....in some of those pics, the prejudging hasnt even started yet but a "few" people were in the audience so make it look like no one was really there...this could explain a lot..many people were at the expo than the prejudging

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: June 09, 2007, 10:08:47 PM »
Well, i was there...I didnt se myself or Howie on camera...does that mean that I wasnt there?

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: June 10, 2007, 12:13:33 AM »
The show was a huge success! 

The haters like Keith, will do what they can to undermine bodybuilding because they are miserable and bitter! Keith resents seeing 'successful people' continuing to make a profit from the sport!

Keith, you were allegedly a promoter!  Why so much hatred for the sport?  Yes, you are fat and alone but that does not give you the right to demonise others!

PS.  And Keith, Sean's family is still a unit....are you?  Hahahahaha

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #54 on: June 10, 2007, 12:18:03 AM »
Many people I know that went, said it had a lot of people there. Jerry I agree with you, I have no idea why ppl on a bodybuilding board want a show to be a failure. This hate that Onlyme has for Shawn is really getting annoying. The dude just doesnt know when to let go. He is going to go to his grave angry as hell. I bet Onlyme will be like Lou, still bitter about the shows in the 70s. The guy has gone nuts, he thinks everybody that post on getbig is shawn.

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #55 on: June 10, 2007, 12:28:47 AM »
I didnt notice the music was echoing? maybe something must be wrong with your ears?

You need to clean the wax out of your ears...

thanks for the advice Jeryme...Now let me give you alittle...My uncle is a scysophenic...He sometimes sees 10 people in a room when in fact he is in the room all alone...He takes a drug called seroquel for it...

With that said my advice to you is that you should check into the drug seroquel...I think you are seeing people who aren't there...

So i'll clean the ear wax out of my ears but you make sure you take your seroquel....Sound good..

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: June 10, 2007, 12:35:36 AM »
Keith, i not mocking your illness.  A stomach ulcer is serious business. It could even be life-threatening!

My point is, are you willing to die for hating Sean!  That's right Keith, you are hating yourself into an early grave! A stomach ulcer is a warning sign!

You may joke by calling your stomach ulcer 'Sean' , but is an early death, the price you are willing to pay, for being a Sean-hater?

Keith, stop the hating and the ulcer may dissipate!

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #57 on: June 10, 2007, 01:29:30 AM »
Keith, i not mocking your illness.  A stomach ulcer is serious business. It could even be life-threatening!

My point is, are you willing to die for hating Sean!  That's right Keith, you are hating yourself into an early grave! A stomach ulcer is a warning sign!

You may joke by calling your stomach ulcer 'Sean' , but is an early death, the price you are willing to pay, for being a Sean-hater?

Keith, stop the hating and the ulcer may dissipate!

i can't believe i'm saying this but you do make some sense...Ulcers can be brought on from stress as we all know...And although alot of us kid around on here, sometimes it can get brutal if you let it...Keith cracks me up sometimes and Sean's one liners are funny as fuk...The fact that he kept posting the gif with the guy committing suicide when ever he talked about KIng was hysterical...We all knew what he would post and he kept doing it...What was funny became silly and then irritating and then you wanted to stick a pen in your own eye but then it became funny once again because it never stopped...What was the obvious became brilliance...

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #58 on: June 10, 2007, 01:32:41 AM »
Hey, easy on son!  The show was the biggest success yet!

Huge attendance. 
Stop the jealousy.

peace

are you saying that 100 people is huge?

Man, you gotta go out from your basement home sometime and mingle with people. It's sad to live life alone with your pet rat
I am a mini beast

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #59 on: June 10, 2007, 01:35:01 AM »
Well, i was there...I didnt se myself or Howie on camera...does that mean that I wasnt there?

I think you went to the wrong show
I am a mini beast

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: June 10, 2007, 02:07:35 AM »
Keith has copped so much hate of late! 

He fails to explain the bounced-checks, continues to make excuses for his weight-gain and has orchestrated a relentless-campaign-of-hate, directed at Sean and his devoted family!

Well Keith, it looks like karma has come around and bitten you on the ass!  This stomach ulcer is a direct result of your hating and bitterness!

Keith, your anger has now boiled over into a debilitating illness, if you will!

Hahahaha.  I am not one to bask in someones personal tragedy, but for Keith, i make an exception!

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #61 on: June 10, 2007, 09:20:36 AM »

Let's see...   this year's profit was 0.

700% of 0 is what?     Any math majors out there who can help?  ;D

700% of 0 is 40% better than last year..just ask hank
Here comes the money shot

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: June 10, 2007, 02:24:14 PM »
Sgt D said:
Many people I know that went, said it had a lot of people there. Jerry I agree with you, I have no idea why ppl on a bodybuilding board want a show to be a failure. This hate that Onlyme has for Shawn is really getting annoying. The dude just doesnt know when to let go. He is going to go to his grave angry as hell. I bet Onlyme will be like Lou, still bitter about the shows in the 70s. The guy has gone nuts, he thinks everybody that post on getbig is shawn.

I agree with you as well Sgt D....Why cant people just forgive and forget? We are all adults here right?

You people should be supporting the shows and supporting the bodybuilders like you do this getbig board

I for one had a great time at the Colorado Pro...the expo and the show.

I hope onlyme doesnt think Im Shawn Ray...

Onlyme is a pretty cool guy...so is Shawn...both of them can fight their own battles..that is why Im staying away from each other's fued

But I am only responding to this thread to support the Colorado Pro and what Ive experienced there. To all the people Ive talked to who attended, it is a success and was better than last year. Even a judge I spoke to told me more people attended this year more than last year

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: June 10, 2007, 02:30:02 PM »
Sgt D said:
I agree with you as well Sgt D....Why cant people just forgive and forget? We are all adults here right?

You people should be supporting the shows and supporting the bodybuilders like you do this getbig board

Onlyme is a pretty cool guy...so is Shawn...both of them can fight their own battles..that is why Im staying away from each other's fued

But I am only responding to this thread to support the Colorado Pro and what Ive experienced there. To all the people Ive talked to who attended, it is a success and was better than last year. Even a judge I spoke to told me more people attended this year more than last year

did you take pics of the expo sluts?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #64 on: June 10, 2007, 02:31:02 PM »
Even a judge I spoke to told me more people attended this year more than last year

Sure.   150 > 75.  ;D
Ron: "I am lazy."

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: June 10, 2007, 02:31:50 PM »
I took pics of Jamie Eason...she was pretty fine....

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: June 10, 2007, 02:33:06 PM »
G O A T B O Y.....you are hilarios....there was a lot of people that attanded the expo and the show.

You could have attanded too and supported the show  

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: June 10, 2007, 02:34:19 PM »
Pulllease....Jamie Eason is a very pretty girl....No wonder Lift is crazy about this woman...she is pretty hot!

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: June 10, 2007, 03:43:17 PM »
I was there at the show that night...there were a lot of people there that night! Not just 100-150...

Why do most of you guys wish this show was a failure?  Why didnt you guys come and support the show/support the bodybuilders?

Not calling you a liar bro, but a buddy of mine snapped this pic just moments before the finals started.  :o ;D

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #69 on: June 10, 2007, 05:07:23 PM »
Pulllease....Jamie Eason is a very pretty girl....No wonder Lift is crazy about this woman...she is pretty hot!
::)

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: June 10, 2007, 05:59:26 PM »
Not calling you a liar bro, but a buddy of mine snapped this pic just moments before the finals started.  :o ;D

lol..I wonder if that guy is there by mistake?

Mr. Cortisol

• Getbig IV
  • Twink, Twink, little star.
« Reply #71 on: June 10, 2007, 06:02:57 PM »
It all comes down to this -

We have not seen ONE SINGLE PIC of a crowded expo hall, or a crowded theater.

In a place where tens of thousands of pics are taken of the men onstage, they didn't snap ONE SINGLE PIC to prove the 'haters' wrong?

It's painfully obvious that everyone there was no crowd there.
Addicted to the Steal

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: June 10, 2007, 06:06:44 PM »
Look at the bb.com video.

6 rows max (at center stage).  How many you figure a row holds, given the width of the stage?

I'd guess 100-150 people were there total...   maybe 200.

Ok, I was actually at the damn show and expo, no the place was not another close to a sell out but at least 1000 were in attendance at the show,the first 6-7 rows were packed but about 35-40% of aprox 3000 seat venue  was filled. Saying you can judge with the same degree of acuracy from a streaming video box is ludicrous.
Goat- did you go to the actual show. Oh, I have no vested interested in this show or the IFBB, s am pretty objective
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #73 on: June 10, 2007, 06:07:41 PM »
Ok, I was actually at the damn show and expo, no the place was not another close to a sell out but at least 1000 were in attendance at the show,the first 6-7 rows were packed but about 35-40% of aprox 3000 seat venue  was filled. Saying you can judge with the same degree of acuracy from a streaming video box is ludicrous.
Goat- did you go to the actual show. Oh, I have no vested interested in this show or the IFBB, s am pretty objective

pics ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: June 10, 2007, 06:10:15 PM »
Sgt D said:

Well said Jeremy and I enjoyed meeting you and had a great time at the show. I even got to shake Shawns hand as he was at a booth near he night show entrance. I don't know much about only me, he seems like an ok guy with a big background in BB, but it may be years ago for him, who knows. No matter, I for one will be at the Col pro next yr  .
Hey J how about posting that pic of us again.
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!