Author Topic: Everytime I see Markus Rühls DVD Made in Germany i want to go back 2 Deutschland  (Read 2043 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
Living in an foreign country sucks at times :(

christinafitness

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
I saw im at the Mr. Olympia and he looked better than Jay Cutler. But we all know the game...

Stark

• Getbig V
I saw im at the Mr. Olympia and he looked better than Jay Cutler. But we all know the game...

You took some pictures?

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
jurg pimpthaler aus mogoloff

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Everytime I see Markus Rühls DVD Made in Germany i want to go back 2 Deutschland
Living in an foreign country sucks at times :(

Well if you dumbasses hadn't fuccked up the Battle of Britain and invaded Russia, Ireland would be part of Germany now.  ::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
now you live in the states? why did you moove? you got a link to that ruhl video/?

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
i will be in bavaria in two weeks myself and so looking forward to it. 

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
this racist skinhead stark lost his job in germany to immigrants so he had to become an immigrant himself and move to ireland to get another job  ::)
Z

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
donna summer squats 325lbs

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
donna summer squats 325lbs

seriously, her ass is bigger than arsideo(sp) hall's.  i swear you could rest a tray on it.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
this racist skinhead stark lost his job in germany to immigrants so he had to become an immigrant himself and move to ireland to get another job  ::)

Unrestricted imigration from the third world has turned Germany and France into shitholes. Successfull imigration policy requires limits and agressive assimilation programs to allow the newcomers to adopt and embrace the ways of the new country.  The countries of Eurpoe have none of this, which is why they're fuccked.
Ron: "I am lazy."

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
Unrestricted imigration from the third world has turned Germany and France into shitholes. Successfull imigration policy requires limits and agressive assimilation programs to allow the newcomers to adopt and embrace the ways of the new country.  The countries of Eurpoe have none of this, which is why they're fuccked.
i agreed, all the Turk's are taking over Germany.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination

This is true! We don't have this problem in the states, although mexicans marching in through the south worries me. Some of them are not even literate in spanish..  :-\ What will happen in 30 years when there's a huge global economy?.. I don't think these mexicans will integrate and nor will they be sucessful within their second generation.

Playing appologist to immigrants = certain doom for any nation.

The Master

• Getbig V

What about making a "badly integrated immigrant specific virus" that kills every badly integrated immigrant within 48 hours? It would be ze greatezt plague evverrrr :)

Figo

• Getbig V

Immigrants did better job, probably.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV

and now he's writing a book called mein kampf.

wait until you see what he's got in store for those immigrants...mmmwahhahah ahahahaha!

canadaphiliac

• Getbig III
What about making a "badly integrated immigrant specific virus" that kills every badly integrated immigrant within 48 hours? It would be ze greatezt plague evverrrr :)
We tried that once already, but then heterosexual caucasians started getting AIDS and it was clearly all getting out of control.

Stark

• Getbig V

Thanks for that Bluto.. ::)