Author Topic: Does This Guy Have Pec Implants?  (Read 11643 times)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
Re: Does This Guy Have Pec Implants?
« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2007, 04:14:45 PM »
it real bro,

he had the implants back in 1999.

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmm  nope.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2007, 04:18:46 PM »
reality has no mercy.

boobies grow to heaven. freakiNESS is not an option

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2007, 04:22:06 PM »
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm  nope.

ummmmmmmmmmmmmm yes, these pecs look real to you?

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2007, 04:24:13 PM »
he was friends with rick james

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2007, 04:27:08 PM »
haha pec implants. what a dork

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2007, 04:30:42 PM »
Weird lookin'!

damn he must have got cbs

CHICKENBRESTSYNDROME

let mw quess he was the captain of the swimteam. he and hs wife used to practiceeeee the BRESTSTROKE!!! so why dont you bring your little wowowowoman down here, so all the boys can practise the BRESTSTROKE.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2007, 04:45:15 PM »
That is the look of an HIV+ body for the past 12yrs.

Hardcore antiviral and protease inhibiter meds. are lifesaving.....but can be highly toxic.

HIV is a myth. please provide one paper showing isolation of this virus, and how it causes aids. also, why is there 66 different ways to test positive for hiv.

also, not everyone with aids has HIV+ status.

HIV has never been isolated, gallo also said this. its a very weak correlation.

MrBoring

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2007, 04:53:20 PM »
HIV is a myth. please provide one paper showing isolation of this virus, and how it causes aids. also, why is there 66 different ways to test positive for hiv.

also, not everyone with aids has HIV+ status.

HIV has never been isolated, gallo also said this. its a very weak correlation.

I have read articles before about what you are saying but last week I went to the free clinic to get tested and apparently they have a new test which claims to isolate the hiv virus. It was the first I'd ever heard of it.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 10, 2007, 05:32:09 PM »
ummmmmmmmmmmmmm yes, these pecs look real to you?

Damn bro, I think I stand corrected.  ??? Why the hell would he do that? Looks like he got a different nose too, course maybe he had to. Either way he does not look too healthy.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 10, 2007, 05:33:53 PM »
man he looks terrible, i can't believe how much weight he's lost and how old he looks, he looked like a big strong corn fed country boy in Rocky 5 and now looks like a crackhead.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 10, 2007, 05:35:15 PM »
Damn bro, I think I stand corrected.  ??? Why the hell would he do that? Looks like he got a different nose too, course maybe he had to. Either way he does not look too healthy.

HIV bro, he lost pretty much his muscle, got the implants in 1999, was a big boy in the early 90s.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 10, 2007, 05:37:39 PM »
HIV bro, he lost pretty much his muscle, got the implants in 1999, was a big boy in the early 90s.

You know, if you look past the implants he's pretty damn skinny. Sick skinny if you know what I mean. I'm a bigger boxing fan than I am bodybuilding so I am pretty familiar with Tommy and his career. Pretty much has his self to blame, sad.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 10, 2007, 05:39:17 PM »
You know, if you look past the implants he's pretty damn skinny. Sick skinny if you know what I mean. I'm a bigger boxing fan than I am bodybuilding so I am pretty familiar with Tommy and his career. Pretty much has his self to blame, sad.
did you ever see his fight with Ray Mercer? Ray fuccking destroyed him, it was one of the hardest punches i've ever seen when he knocked him out and through the ropes.

Mr. Cortisol

• Getbig IV
  • Twink, Twink, little star.
« Reply #38 on: June 10, 2007, 05:40:33 PM »

i thought they determind he never had HIV?
Addicted to the Steal

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: June 10, 2007, 05:42:32 PM »
did you ever see his fight with Ray Mercer? Ray fuccking destroyed him, it was one of the hardest punches i've ever seen when he knocked him out and through the ropes.

Mercer was pretty tough and underated.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: June 10, 2007, 05:42:56 PM »

thats what he is claiming now,

look how damn skinny he is there, compared to his peak  when he was stacked

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: June 10, 2007, 05:43:24 PM »
Mercer was pretty tough and underated.
man that bastard was a hard puncher, you could feel his punches through the screen. ;D

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 10, 2007, 05:54:17 PM »
OK, here's a cool story for ya. I'm was about 9 or 10 at the time and I was at the Pittsbugh airport with my family. I kinda wondered off and I see this tall black guy with a bunch of people around him. I'm lookin at the guy and thinkin he just can't be who I think he is and and then he spots me lookin at him and feigns a couple of little punches as he looks at me.  :o

I about freaked. I ran over to my Dad and told him that none other than Muhammad Ali was standing about 30 feet away. He just looked at me like I was nuts and said come on we gotta go.  :'( Even though I knew who he was back then I didn't know that his training camp was in PA.

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
« Reply #43 on: June 10, 2007, 05:58:19 PM »
Here's another interesting story.  I sucked Tommy Morrison's cock and got HIV!  I was so stokked!

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: June 10, 2007, 06:56:18 PM »
I think he had plastic surgery, I was watching an interview and he looked different than when I knew him, in the interview he claimed the reason he tested positive for hiv, was due to the steroids he was taking, all the drugs in his body, he also went to prison in the late 90's, him and this guy bart bumpus, were running from the cops with 6 guns in the car and 3 ounces of coke, the car flipped over and he was arrested and charged with firearm and drug possession..........back in the day, he was bigger, but if you look at his physique his arms were never the big part of his physique, his traps, shoulders and chest were his strong points.  At one point I believe he weighed 260, in rocky 5.

warchild

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: June 10, 2007, 08:27:10 PM »

Never went through the ropes

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #46 on: June 10, 2007, 08:28:28 PM »

thats the BS story he has been trying to tell everyone...The guy is broke and wants to get paid...From what i heard the guy has full blown Aids...Its all the concocusions that have kept him alive...I heard he was down to 100 pounds at one time...I won't go near him with a ten foot pole...

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: June 10, 2007, 09:37:08 PM »
hey wombat who told you he had full blown aids, I dont know, I feel it was always a tragedy regarding the hiv thing, too bad he doesnt look as good as magic does.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #48 on: June 10, 2007, 10:22:49 PM »
Didn't he fight Rocko in Rocky V?
Q

OneManGang

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: June 10, 2007, 10:24:01 PM »
I think he had plastic surgery, I was watching an interview and he looked different than when I knew him, in the interview he claimed the reason he tested positive for hiv, was due to the steroids he was taking, all the drugs in his body, he also went to prison in the late 90's, him and this guy bart bumpus, were running from the cops with 6 guns in the car and 3 ounces of coke, the car flipped over and he was arrested and charged with firearm and drug possession..........back in the day, he was bigger, but if you look at his physique his arms were never the big part of his physique, his traps, shoulders and chest were his strong points.  At one point I believe he weighed 260, in rocky 5.

He earned millions on boxing. How the hell did he fall so low?