Author Topic: Does This Guy Have Pec Implants?  (Read 11633 times)

Alex23

Re: Does This Guy Have Pec Implants?
« Reply #50 on: June 10, 2007, 10:34:34 PM »
tribal tattoo on 11 inch arm.

Do you still stop pissing midstream  when thinking about me?

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: June 10, 2007, 10:43:53 PM »
well what happened was shortly after the hiv + diagnosis, well even before that he use to party real hard, his best friends, two brothers, brian and eric elder moved to fayetteville, arkansas, so tommy started coming to arkansas, and was partying real hard, cocaine and things like that, so one night everyone went to watch his fight, and he called the house where everyone was, and told eric elder his best friend that he tested positive for hiv.........then after that he got into a real bad depression and started using methamphetamine and cocaine, and at the time bart bumpus was the one running the coke to tommy and his buddies, somehow he just fell in a black hole and was snorting and using drugs real bad, by this time I was already in los angeles, and you know I would hear things about him here and there, and then this year all this comes out, supposedly it was a false positive and all........I have no idea why he would get implants in his chest, he was always around 235 and pretty big.  All in all, after the hiv thing he just kinda let things go, was blowing money partying and stuff, its just a sad thing if you ask me, I feel his fall from grace is or was bigger than magic's, seeing how I use to work for magic johnson back in the day, it was always wierd knowing I knew tommy and magic, and they both had fallen from grace.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: June 11, 2007, 06:34:58 AM »
I have read articles before about what you are saying but last week I went to the free clinic to get tested and apparently they have a new test which claims to isolate the hiv virus. It was the first I'd ever heard of it.

no, they are lying or misinformed.

if you look for through the research no one has isolated the virus(and no none retrovirus lays dormant that long).

all the shots you see of hiv are because they have been mixed with myocytes(sp), which cause abnormal growth.

ill send you a link to some researchers working on it if you want

but most die because of the drugs. also hiv fails Kochs postulates, which should sink the ship, but i makes so much money they wouldnt do that now would they.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #53 on: June 11, 2007, 08:17:50 AM »
I think the implants look good, hell why not if girls do it why can't guys. Hell women don't even have to work out these days. Tummy tuck, lipo and a boob job and their good to go.

But I think the implants would look better on someone with 15-20% bodyfat.

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
« Reply #54 on: June 11, 2007, 08:34:47 AM »
totally fake pic

Nope he one a fight the other night, they are real pics, real pecs?? i doubt it

ta ta
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
« Reply #55 on: June 11, 2007, 10:02:02 AM »
Nope he one a fight the other night, they are real pics, real pecs?? i doubt it

ta ta

yeah, just look at sherdog....horrible implants
!

Dorian01

• Getbig IV
  • Coach loves the sticky studs
« Reply #56 on: June 11, 2007, 10:06:14 AM »
The whole entire pic is fake.
Sherdog doesn't host fake pics along with their MMA news articles.

And what a piece of shit this guy is
"So, let me get this straight: Morrison and Stover both sign contracts to fight in an MMA fight that allows virtually every sort of standing strike, but minutes before they actually touch gloves to compete, the rules completely change to favor the boxer?"

That's not MMA, that's just fucking stupid. Why box with MMA fighters. Obviously his boxing is going to be better, at least it damn well better be.

http://www.sherdog.com/news/articles.asp?n_id=7845

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #57 on: June 11, 2007, 10:45:21 AM »
well what happened was shortly after the hiv + diagnosis, well even before that he use to party real hard, his best friends, two brothers, brian and eric elder moved to fayetteville, arkansas, so tommy started coming to arkansas, and was partying real hard, cocaine and things like that, so one night everyone went to watch his fight, and he called the house where everyone was, and told eric elder his best friend that he tested positive for hiv.........then after that he got into a real bad depression and started using methamphetamine and cocaine, and at the time bart bumpus was the one running the coke to tommy and his buddies, somehow he just fell in a black hole and was snorting and using drugs real bad, by this time I was already in los angeles, and you know I would hear things about him here and there, and then this year all this comes out, supposedly it was a false positive and all........I have no idea why he would get implants in his chest, he was always around 235 and pretty big.  All in all, after the hiv thing he just kinda let things go, was blowing money partying and stuff, its just a sad thing if you ask me, I feel his fall from grace is or was bigger than magic's, seeing how I use to work for magic johnson back in the day, it was always wierd knowing I knew tommy and magic, and they both had fallen from grace.

How has Magic fallen from grace? Dude is 400 lbs and a multi billionaire, with no sign of HIV anywhere.

Only thing that happened to him is he stopped playing ball, and he didn't even stop doing that. Remember his "All Stars"?

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: June 11, 2007, 10:56:29 AM »
Who the hell watches this garbage?

Everytime I flip the channel on the way to the National Geographic channel, I see these faux fighters man-handling each other and hugging each other on the floor.  They all look like they have serious issues they need to work out.  I would support them in obtaining their right for a gay marriage.

I don't have much interest in MMA matches , however these guys are true athletes and in pisser good shape overall.
Howard
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: June 11, 2007, 11:09:42 AM »
i can only assume he got the implants because his was getting a lot of atrophy from the hiv/treatment.

they look like absolute shit with his hands over his head, but in the other pics they're not as bad. at least, the left one appears ok. the right one stops at the upper pec area.

did he tear a pec i wonder? the combo of heavy impact ballistic boxing training, heavy weights and steroids could easily have caused this. anyone got any info on this?