Author Topic: question for danielson  (Read 2399 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
question for danielson
« on: June 10, 2007, 11:31:13 AM »
does your mission to get everyone to post a pic

extend to bluto!!
T

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: question for danielson
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2007, 11:36:36 AM »
does your mission to get everyone to post a pic

extend to bluto!!

It's not a mission so much. I just feel that people who post comments about other people, whether it be their face or build and don't have the balls to post their own pics are fkn pussies and should be banned from the V. There are tons of other boards for these pussies to post at. Bluto very rarely makes negative comments about other peoples looks, but yes it applies to everyone.
E

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2007, 11:40:42 AM »
Stop sounding so fucking...... sad jesus.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2007, 11:41:21 AM »
It's not a mission so much. I just feel that people who post comments about other people, whether it be their face or build and don't have the balls to post their own pics are fkn pussies and should be banned from the V. There are tons of other boards for these pussies to post at. Bluto very rarely makes negative comments about other peoples looks, but yes it applies to everyone.

hahaha, what a hypocrite. Bluto talks more shit about pics than everyone on Getbig combined.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2007, 11:42:18 AM »
Stop sounding so fucking...... sad jesus.

chill
T

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2007, 11:42:38 AM »
hahaha, what a hypocrite. Bluto talks more shit about pics than everyone on Getbig combined.

I said it applies to everyone. I don't make the rules anyway, its just my opinion.
E

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2007, 11:43:31 AM »
I said it applies to everyone. I don't make the rules anyway, its just my opinion.

I just think it's funny that you're defending Bluto when it's pretty clear he talks more shit than anyone on this site, and he has still yet to post a pic despite the 20,000 posts he's amassed.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2007, 11:44:58 AM »
I just think it's funny that you're defending Bluto when it's pretty clear he talks more shit than anyone on this site, and he has still yet to post a pic despite the 20,000 posts he's amassed.

thats my point

danny has blinkers on with bluto

he stirs loads of shit

but hasn't got the minerals to post a pic and never will
T

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2007, 11:46:57 AM »

I never notice him talking about guys builds. It doesn't matter, like I said I think everyone should post their pics.I have a feeling there are some fkn dorks posting on the V, maybe even some little kids.
E

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2007, 12:03:43 PM »
I never notice him talking about guys builds. It doesn't matter, like I said I think everyone should post their pics.I have a feeling there are some fkn dorks posting on the V, maybe even some little kids.

Never a truer word spoken! ahahahaha

Danielsons quest for shirtless pics of men goes on!!!

ta ta
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2007, 12:09:45 PM »

I'm willing to bet your boy Bluto is like that. 19 hour posting sessions, crying for attention, claims of cage fighting careers and celebrity parties....  ::)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2007, 12:10:12 PM »

true

i rarley talk about others photos and criticize their physique, berzerkfury and squadfather on the other hand did all the time and thats also the reason they got slammed so much when their own pictures were posted

Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2007, 12:21:05 PM »
true

i rarley talk about others photos and criticize their physique, berzerkfury and squadfather on the other hand did all the time and thats also the reason they got slammed so much when their own pictures were posted

I never really talked shit about people's physiques unless they were deserving of it, which will be the case the day you decide to post a pic of that dynomite 120 pound frame of yours.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2007, 12:33:02 PM »
It doesn't matter, like I said I think everyone should post their pics.I have a feeling there are some fkn dorks posting on the V, maybe even some little kids.

I see your point but in all seriousness, just because someone doesn't post a pic doesn't mean they look terrible. I personally have not posted a pic, for seperate reasons not as I look crappy.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2007, 12:33:39 PM »
I never really talked shit about people's physiques unless they were deserving of it, which will be the case the day you decide to post a pic of that dynomite 120 pound frame of yours.

you made a habit to talk shit about people thats why you crashed so hard and people went after you in the first place

me on the other hand, im loved by pretty much everyone

and this is much nicer

remember danielson when he says

its nice to be important but its more important to be nice
Z

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2007, 12:34:23 PM »
I see your point but in all seriousness, just because someone doesn't post a pic doesn't mean they look terrible. I personally have not posted a pic, for seperate reasons not as I look crappy.

But this is the V, where we sling shit. There are plenty of other boards for people who are ashamed of themselves(not you).
E

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2007, 12:45:58 PM »
you made a habit to talk shit about people thats why you crashed so hard and people went after you in the first place

me on the other hand, im loved by pretty much everyone

and this is much nicer

remember danielson when he says

its nice to be important but its more important to be nice

Are you seriously telling me you don't realize that you're probably the most hated person on this forum? hahahaha, delusional as well as retarded. Just keeps getting worse for this guy.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2007, 12:55:47 PM »
Mission doesn't extend to Bluto because he has pretty much been on Danielleson's side from the beginning. Other people pulling a Frozzer have always been verbally castrated.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2007, 01:00:14 PM »
Mission doesn't extend to Bluto because he has pretty much been on Danielleson's side from the beginning. Other people pulling a Frozzer have always been verbally castrated.

I said it applies to everyone.
E

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2007, 01:01:46 PM »
Are you seriously telling me you don't realize that you're probably the most hated person on this forum? hahahaha, delusional as well as retarded. Just keeps getting worse for this guy.

its hard to own people without people sippin on the haterade

but nobody, that i havent owned, hates me.

and since only losers get owned, i tend not to worry, i wouldnt want them on my side anyway

Z

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2007, 01:03:54 PM »
If everyone who talked shit had to post a pic the server would crash.

Restricting people to one account would be much better.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2007, 01:05:42 PM »

Thats the point, it would be hard for gimmicks to post multiple pics and fool us.
E

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2007, 01:06:19 PM »
most of the time i wish people DIDNT post a pic

i was doing fine not knowing there were people around looking like berzerkfury

i didnt need to see that  >:(
Z

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2007, 01:07:13 PM »

good point the ammount of gimmicks on here is getting stupid
T

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2007, 01:09:53 PM »
good point the ammount of gimmicks on here is getting stupid
it's the unfunny gimmicks that i hate.........at least be funny.