Author Topic: i dont know man, i just dont know  (Read 8268 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: i dont know man, i just dont know
« Reply #100 on: June 10, 2007, 05:48:39 PM »
he's got bigger arms than you doesnt he? and adding berzerkfury to it wont change much considering this is his arm (btw that is after 8 years of lifting weights + using steroids)

groink's arms are no bigger than mine, he took his pic from 5 inches away and i took mine from a few feet away, the only thing he has on me is more definition but i'll gaurantee you they don't tape out any bigger than mine.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #101 on: June 10, 2007, 05:49:23 PM »
haahahahaha, i'm getting bored with smacking "groink" around and besides, it's time for The Sopranos, so i'm out. ;D

told you to hurry with this guy, he's in between meals!

pizza is ready!

Z

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #102 on: June 10, 2007, 05:49:36 PM »
groink's arms are no bigger than mine, he took his pic from 5 inches away and i took mine from a few feet away, the only thing he has on me is more definition but i'll gaurantee you they don't tape out any bigger than mine.

hahaha, I don't know Sarcasm. Supposedly they're 21"!!!!!  ::)

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #103 on: June 10, 2007, 06:00:11 PM »

I never had a problem with Groink. He's got a big mouth for a migrant worker and should've spoke up sooner if he didn't like me.

People had problems with me too. But I'm pretty sure Groink voiced his reservations and had problems with how you brutalized the Arvillas.

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: June 10, 2007, 06:08:49 PM »
hahaha, what's it like weighing 110 pounds and stinking like the shit from the river you bathe in? There are no big Indians, hope this helps.

I never had a problem with Groink. He's got a big mouth for a migrant worker and should've spoke up sooner if he didn't like me.

Your tiny.

Hope this helps  ;D

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #105 on: June 10, 2007, 06:10:06 PM »

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #106 on: June 10, 2007, 06:12:10 PM »
Bezerkfury keeps embarrassing himself  :D Why didn't he leave like he said he was going to!

brutal college life  ::)

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: June 10, 2007, 06:15:14 PM »
damn nicky got the shit kicked out of him tonight, just like always.  I'm loving this. ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: June 10, 2007, 06:18:06 PM »
People had problems with me too. But I'm pretty sure Groink voiced his reservations and had problems with how you brutalized the Arvillas.

He should've stayed retired like the little bitch he is then. The Arvilla's had it coming to them and it's funny that they're still getting it.

Now I know Groink's not a big enough pussy to call in all these clown gimmicks to defend him. He's a big man. Good to see Joey Tito and friends are spending their 3rd night in a row talking about me. I feel honored knowing that I'm making grown men waste their lives talking about me on their off nights.

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
« Reply #109 on: June 10, 2007, 07:09:22 PM »
He should've stayed retired like the little bitch he is then. The Arvilla's had it coming to them and it's funny that they're still getting it.

Now I know Groink's not a big enough pussy to call in all these clown gimmicks to defend him. He's a big man. Good to see Joey Tito and friends are spending their 3rd night in a row talking about me. I feel honored knowing that I'm making grown men waste their lives talking about me on their off nights.

hahaha WE are wasting out lives? we only post 1/4 of what you post because you HAVE to respond to every post ANY of us puts up.

we own your soul haha

at least SF takes some time off the board to do stuff he enjoys like hit on twinks at the gym and eat.  you just smash away at your F5 button and try to respond to every post about you, you hang on our every word.
I'm Nick's role model!

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #110 on: June 10, 2007, 07:38:18 PM »

You just can't stop nuthugging us, no matter how hard you try :-*

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: June 10, 2007, 07:52:43 PM »
hahaha WE are wasting out lives? we only post 1/4 of what you post because you HAVE to respond to every post ANY of us puts up.

we own your soul haha

at least SF takes some time off the board to do stuff he enjoys like hit on twinks at the gym and eat.  you just smash away at your F5 button and try to respond to every post about you, you hang on our every word.

God damn what a meltdown. I can't even reply to 1/4 of the posts you make, you're average 50-100 a day about me. I think I reply to a good 10-20 maybe. If only I felt like wasting my weekend nights on here, then I might be able to reply to the same repeated insults coming from the same fat Jew with the 42" waist, gopher teeth and moobs.   ;)

hahahaha, I'm in your head! I'm in your head!!!!

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #112 on: June 10, 2007, 08:03:06 PM »

I don't even cut my own fucking lawn
fuck i need to take a page out of groinks book dammit  >:(

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #113 on: June 10, 2007, 08:12:48 PM »
fuck i need to take a page out of grionks book dammit  >:(

Well I guess I'm with you now Rude...

Fat Boy and Little Man  don't like me no more :'(

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #114 on: June 10, 2007, 08:13:41 PM »

Well I guess I'm with you now Rude...

Fat Boy and Little Man  don't like me no more :'(
its ok groink we all know who made the squad  ;)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #115 on: June 10, 2007, 08:17:52 PM »
its ok groink we all now who made the squad  ;)
Joey Tito ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #116 on: June 10, 2007, 08:18:42 PM »

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #118 on: June 10, 2007, 08:41:30 PM »

Last time you made this challenge groink called you on it and you tucked your tail between your legs and said "no hard feelings man"  Man up to the challenge, bitch.