Author Topic: sexy accents....  (Read 20045 times)

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
Re: sexy accents....
« Reply #100 on: June 13, 2007, 08:15:14 AM »
4 linda..a trip down amnesia lane..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malory_Towers

n mr gillanos circus..and famous five..and the secret 7 and the magic faraway tree and the story at the farm where...man..it tastes rusty..like rain in the morning..

smells like, rhymes with?
xL

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #101 on: June 13, 2007, 08:16:38 AM »
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #102 on: June 13, 2007, 08:20:27 AM »
carpe` vaginum!

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: June 13, 2007, 08:23:31 AM »
I believe they were the focus of bad teeth because on not having flouride (spelling?) in the water.

Bad teeth here were because of the wars and the lack of rations.

It's also a genetic thing.

I've got perfect teeth, never had a cavity,

so I cannot and will not have time to commiserate or even listen to your stories about the last time you went to the Dentist.  When I go to the Dentist, he gets a hard-on and I look the other way and pretend I didn't see it.

I'm completely abnormal for an English person.  Most of 'em have nasty teeth, you're right.
sorry
xL

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #104 on: June 13, 2007, 08:26:59 AM »

smells like, rhymes with?
xL

smells like purple..or maroon..perhaps..

i dunno what it rhymes with ..
carpe` vaginum!

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: June 13, 2007, 08:29:19 AM »
smells like purple..or maroon..perhaps..

i dunno what it rhymes with ..

lilac?
xL

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #106 on: June 13, 2007, 08:45:41 AM »
lilac?
xL

the smell of lilac is submissibve..pathetic..n o...blyton never smelled of lilac..

carpe` vaginum!

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: June 13, 2007, 09:01:30 AM »
But I bet she would've said it properly.  And sexily.

xL
and understood the meaning of the lovely word.

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #108 on: June 13, 2007, 10:36:56 AM »
I like the proper English accent.  But when one speaks like Katie (aka Jordan)...well, you just can't understand 1/2 of what they're saying.

LOL!!  I turned to that show a few times and was like WTF?  who are they??

I still haven't figured it out. 
  :-\

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: June 13, 2007, 10:54:39 AM »
One more time and then stop watching it okay?

Jordan is from Essex or someplace like that and when she was 16 she got a boob job and got her photo in the paper.  Then she got another boob job and another one.  Then she had a kid by a black football player who beat her up.  then she got another boob job.

then she went on "I'm a Celebrity Get Me Outta Here" and met Peter Andre in the jungle.

He was an Australian has-been pop star.  He had one hit about 10 years ago.  Took his kit off sang lalala and pretended to be fit.  Then they offered him a stint on reality TV.

Jordan went real and changed her name back to Katie Price, wrote her autobiography then fell in love with Peter Andre and they went on to live happily ever after.

He had meningitis recently and nearly died.  She's now having another child (she's like 6 months and it's a girl and I hope it's healthy) and they're back on TV here.  That crap they're selling you on cable in America is like old news.

Don't watch it okay?  Unless you're into reality TV
xL

They both talk and look like they've got something stuck up their ass. 
I feel sorry for them both >and their children.

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #110 on: June 13, 2007, 10:58:44 AM »
Thank you for that rundown.   :)   I don't find him attractive either. 

I was only watching it because "The Hills" season was over.    ;D

I didn't parts of the 2 shows before the wedding, didn't see the wedding itself.

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #111 on: June 13, 2007, 11:03:15 AM »
According to wiki, she has 2 kids:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jordan_(model)

She is married to pop singer Peter André and has two children (Harvey Daniel & Junior Savva) plus is expecting her third child a baby girl.

Although she was already a well-established model, with frequent appearances on Page 3 and in men's lifestyle magazines to her credit, Jordan still had a feeling of insecurity about her breast size, and believed that implants would look better. Friends, photographers with whom she had worked - and even her parents - were against the idea. Nevertheless, the operation went ahead, and her cup size increased from a B to a D. She has stated that she "always felt that [she] looked flat-chested when [she] stood next to other girls on the glamour circuit". Her choice to "go under the knife" was a definitive factor in her retirement from Page 3 topless modelling for The Sun, which had recently decided on a "natural beauty" policy, requiring all its models to be "silicone-free"......

During the June 7, 2001, British General Election, Jordan ran as a candidate in Stretford and Urmston under her real name using the slogan: 'For a Bigger and Betta Future'. As part of her election campaign, which was intended to bring a little fun into a dull election, she promised free breast implants, increases on nudist beaches, and a ban on parking tickets.[3] In the end, Jordan won 713 votes[4], 1.8% of the votes cast.

In October 2006, an article was published in The Daily Mail called Britain's Richest celebrity chavs. Price and her husband Peter Andre were ranked at #2, second only to David Beckham and Victoria Beckham. The piece claimed that with an estimated fortune of £30million and rising, Price currently stands as one of the richest women in Britain.

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: June 13, 2007, 11:07:57 AM »
and she looks ridiculous and her accent is far from sexy.

Unless £30 mill makes you sound sexy?

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #113 on: June 13, 2007, 03:15:13 PM »
i like patsy from ab fab.. ;D
carpe` vaginum!

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: June 14, 2007, 07:36:05 AM »
i like patsy from ab fab.. ;D

hahahahaa ok "darling"  ::)

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: June 14, 2007, 07:59:55 AM »
:D Weee

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: June 14, 2007, 08:03:05 AM »

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: June 14, 2007, 08:06:01 AM »
ex bond girl.
I don't believe so.  That is Joanna Lumley.  She plays Patsy on Absolutely Fabulous.  She was also Mrs. Peel in the "New Avengers" that was on TV like 20 years ago (they had remade it and she reprised Diana Riggs role)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #118 on: June 14, 2007, 08:13:19 AM »
I don't believe so.  That is Joanna Lumley.  She plays Patsy on Absolutely Fabulous.  She was also Mrs. Peel in the "New Avengers" that was on TV like 20 years ago (they had remade it and she reprised Diana Riggs role)

remember when roseanne won a zillion dollars on her show and they tried turnning it into an american ab fab...that ws pathetic..

its a laqua!  ;D
carpe` vaginum!

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #119 on: June 14, 2007, 09:28:22 AM »

she was a bond girl:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0064757/fullcredits#cast

IMDB is ma boo!

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: June 14, 2007, 09:31:06 AM »
That's about the time I stopped watching Roseanne.  It was a brilliant show to begin with.

I liked her better when she was poor.  I guess the storyline about winning the lottery fitted in with the fact that she became extremely rich very quickly, but it was crap and I switched it off.  Wonder what happened to her?  We've heard nothing of her in England for at least ten years.

Are we doing a celebrity thread or a sexy accent thread?

You know what, I've just realised that just about any accent turns me on if they make me laugh.

About Patsy... When that sitcom came out (was that maybe 10 years ago too?  I knew someone who knew someone very well who wrote it.  Of course.  The Jennifer Saunders character was based on a woman we knew of who had the trendiest ad agency down the road in Notting Hill. 

Obviously I identified with Pasty.  Loved her.  We'd buy a bottle of Stoli and watch and we'd know the lines before they said them.  Joanna Lumley is such a well-respected actress here.  They call her the thinking man's crumpet.

But AbFab too, became not very good at the end.

Yep, she played Purdy in the Avengers.  I've never seen her out and about in London, but I've sold vintage clothing to Dame Diana Rigg.  She still looks amazing.  Twiggy too, and they're both in their 60s.

Gotta go, the TV coverage on the BBC is going off (I don't have cable yet) and we're 1 set into today's Rafael Nadal tennis game.  So I'll logout because I've got to watch this.

Do any other women watch all of the tennis, all their teams football games and some of the F1?

I'm the only girl I know who is totally into sports.  Most of the men I know don't bother.  But they're musicians and artists...

I live real close to Queen's Club.  So when the helicopters go over they're going across here sometimes too.  Messes up my TV reception.  Can you get this tennis in America?  Does anyone watch it?  I purposely book my work around this time of year.  I've watched Wimbledon every year no matter what.  I went a few times, but it's better on TV nowadays, the camera shots are fantastic.

I adore the way Roddick plays too, he just won.  So I'm watching wall-to-wall men's tennis.

Big black rain clouds looming overhead though.  They've been forecasting thunder and storms for the last 2 days, which haven't yet happened.  But it's just gotten cold and you can see their hard nipples through their shirts.  I love the way Nadal sweats.  But he hasn't even broken one yet.  Just won the first set.  The thing he does with the back and sometimes the front of his shorts is addictive.  (They have a guy at the moment doing impressions of all the various players's OCD tics.  I haven't seen him do Nadal yet.  The Andy Roddick was hilarious.  Bangle bangle shake shake shake.  hat rim hat rim, elbow.  Then the shirt up over the shoulder 10x.  Ace.  Hilarious.

xL

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #121 on: June 14, 2007, 09:34:28 AM »
Obviously I identified with Pasty.  Loved her.

8)..i kinda figured as much...
carpe` vaginum!

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: June 14, 2007, 09:55:18 AM »
she was a bond girl:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0064757/fullcredits#cast

IMDB is ma boo!
Wow, Dianna Riggs was also in the movie, lol.

I actually never saw that 007 movie.

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: June 14, 2007, 09:57:21 AM »
oh the bloody buggery tennis got rained out.  By the time I'd found the viewer thingy they had the covers on.  Maybe they called it for lack of light.

It's extremely gloomy skied here, which most probably means it's about to rain. 

Just going out into my garden (though I've started calling it the yard as you do in America, which makes people laugh here).

I think we'll get 3 days straight torrential rain, we're long overdue.

And the tennis always gets rained out.

Perhaps not.
It's exciting, I've got 2 more sets of this game v. Nadal to look forward to first thing tomorrow (12:30pm unless they start putting it forward if we get any dry weather...

His accent is fabulous.  He's so almost shy sounding and polite.  He apologises and bats his eyelashes and looks down sweetly and says " hees Eeegleesh is not so good..

ps:  re: Patsy, yeah, she was my alter ego.  I used to wonder whether that was me in 10 years...  Maybe that's why I chucked in the rat race and became a happy gardener with dirty hands.  Obviously I thought I was better than her because she's a skinny pale skinned dyed blonde and I'm a muscely olivey brunette?  Loved the straight-faced reality humour and she does one of the best plummy tongue-tied posh Brit accents ever.

No matter what she says, even slurring, she's sexy.  At 60ish.  Love 'er to death.

xL

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #124 on: June 14, 2007, 09:59:43 AM »

Just going out into my garden

its actually "the lawn"  ;)
carpe` vaginum!