Author Topic: Balkan Pharmaceuticals  (Read 1063 times)

superbim

• Getbig II
Balkan Pharmaceuticals
« on: June 10, 2007, 02:34:16 PM »
Anyone tried this new brand that AS is a supplier of? Is the stuff any good?

whitewidow

Re: Balkan Pharmaceuticals
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2007, 03:03:18 PM »
Anyone tried this new brand that AS is a supplier of? Is the stuff any good?

No but I will be picking some of this product up real soon. prices are just to good to pass up.
this lab is supposively licensed and has great looking products.. I just wish somebody domestic had it. the guy who has it overseas is about  50/50 risk.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2007, 08:30:58 PM »
No but I will be picking some of this product up real soon. prices are just to good to pass up.
this lab is supposively licensed and has great looking products.. I just wish somebody domestic had it. the guy who has it overseas is about  50/50 risk.
I know who you're talking about. Is he the only one carrying this line right now? My guess would be yes, but if it's going to be as successful as "he" and others are claiming, it won't be too long before it makes it way over here. What all did you get?

whitewidow

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2007, 09:47:12 PM »
I know who you're talking about. Is he the only one carrying this line right now? My guess would be yes, but if it's going to be as successful as "he" and others are claiming, it won't be too long before it makes it way over here. What all did you get?

Yes he is the only one who has it at the moment.I have not orderd anything  yet but I plan on getting just some of the tabs at first. with this guy I wouldnt risk very much at a time thats what sucks.

bassmaster

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2007, 01:53:29 AM »
yea, i was thinking about risking maybe a cycles worth of Deca if that.

But you guys sure make me want to grab some t-bol I'll probably go with that option first.

hooker

• Getbig II
  • Anthony Roberts
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2007, 05:32:25 AM »

I know of 2-3 remailers of Balkan.