Author Topic: damn Sopranos  (Read 10019 times)

Luga74

• Getbig II
  • If my aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle......
damn Sopranos
« on: June 10, 2007, 07:05:13 PM »
we wait all week for ........................ .............????? wtf was that

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: damn Sopranos
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2007, 07:06:21 PM »
l  a  m  e      >:(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2007, 07:08:21 PM »
what happened

cyp200la

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2007, 07:08:30 PM »
what happend at end was that it ? picture cut of then went to credits,

eliscominblue

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2007, 07:09:31 PM »
I'll tell you what it was.....absofcukinlutely horrible.  I think the whole family should have gotten blasted while eating onion rings by that fag wearin' the members only jacket.....Meadow can't park a car.......bullshit with AJ, no gun battle, just phils head gettin squashed like some crap B movie special effect......very disappointed.

Undercover Supp Guy

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2007, 07:12:37 PM »
I predicted that shitty ending before the last episodes started.  That's how they ended it every season except for the one when T got shot by Uncle Junior.

cyp200la

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2007, 07:12:49 PM »
yea i saw all that so tony and family lived,i saw that guy going inti bathroom and then that was it im fucking pissed

thisiskeith12

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2007, 07:15:51 PM »
240 is right, they left it hanging so a movie(s) can be made.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2007, 07:17:33 PM »
I predicted that shitty ending before the last episodes started.  That's how they ended it every season except for the one when T got shot by Uncle Junior.

I thought T got shot at the beginning of a season. Also the ending of season one was incredible when Tonys crew killed Uncle Jrs. crew.
E

Luga74

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2007, 07:19:10 PM »
left it hanging for a movie or if all these new HBO shows like this new surfer dude movie with Dylan McKay in it fail, maybe they can bring the cast back for another season

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2007, 07:21:00 PM »
240 is right, they left it hanging so a movie(s) can be made.

I called that long before 240 did.

It was so friggin obvious

thisiskeith12

« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2007, 07:22:03 PM »
They ended things way too fast.

Luga74

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2007, 07:30:22 PM »
One things for sure, the ending I think was suppose to make you feel tense. That is how Tony is going to feel for the rest of his life really. And also...its basically up in the air how it ends. You all know how mob stories end...you've seen what will become of their lives. They will either be killed, go to jail or be an informant. Its up to you to decide....it lays the path for each one of those. So make the choice. I really liked it. Although I did flip out for 5 seconds. Now that I took a moment to breathe and think. It was good. I would really like to see more though....I give it 5 years and theyll be some sort of movie...mini season.

aleksis

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2007, 07:35:20 PM »
fuck......  I thought my TV went dead again!!!!
I actually thought that it would have been great if the whole family got blasted
and Meadow was spared because she couldn't park her stupid car.
 >:(

Rhino290

« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2007, 07:36:05 PM »
everybody should have seen this coming.....Did you really think they would shut the door on the biggest franchise in tv history? 1-2 years.....Movie...DUH... .

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2007, 07:40:20 PM »
not AOL, they need the money

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2007, 07:41:38 PM »
One things for sure, the ending I think was suppose to make you feel tense. That is how Tony is going to feel for the rest of his life really. And also...its basically up in the air how it ends. You all know how mob stories end...you've seen what will become of their lives. They will either be killed, go to jail or be an informant. Its up to you to decide....it lays the path for each one of those. So make the choice. I really liked it. Although I did flip out for 5 seconds. Now that I took a moment to breathe and think. It was good. I would really like to see more though....I give it 5 years and theyll be some sort of movie...mini season.
i agree and i felt like what's next as each person entered the resteraunt,killing tony is like watching godfather 2 and hoping pacino went down,those movies ended as they should.

Alpine

• Getbig III
  • That which does not kill us makes us stronger.
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2007, 07:41:52 PM »
Here is one theory for all you worthless dumb shit meatheads.

It was an ode to what Bobby said while fishing in the boat with Tony. "I bet you don't even hear it when it happens." I think the guy who went in the bathroom got him right as he saw Meadow. The last scene is Meadow walking in (through Tony's view) and then BAM. An abrupt mid-scene cut, no sound. The guy came out of the bathroom to his side and whacked him. He didnt even see it coming. His last vision was Meadow...

It explains the lack of sound. The credits and everything were stripped of any sound. The cut was abnormally abrupt, not like a normal end scene.

Half of the people bitching dont even fucking get it...   Sweet IRONY

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2007, 07:48:22 PM »
Here is one theory for all you worthless dumb shit meatheads.

It was an ode to what Bobby said while fishing in the boat with Tony. "I bet you don't even hear it when it happens." I think the guy who went in the bathroom got him right as he saw Meadow. The last scene is Meadow walking in (through Tony's view) and then BAM. An abrupt mid-scene cut, no sound. The guy came out of the bathroom to his side and whacked him. He didnt even see it coming. His last vision was Meadow...

It explains the lack of sound. The credits and everything were stripped. The cut was abnormally abrupt, not like a normal end scene.

Half of the people bitching dont even fucking get it...   Sweet IRONY

This is either a keen observation or an overactive imagination. Either way it kinda makes sense.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Alpine

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2007, 07:49:32 PM »
This is either a keen observation or an overactive imagination. Either way it kinda makes sense.

TRY IT MAKES PERFECT FUCKING SENSE.

This is why I'm in law school and why getbiggers change my fucking oil. (lol, ZING)

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2007, 07:55:49 PM »

This is why I'm in law school and getbiggers change my fucking oil. (lol, ZING)
;D 
you are a getbigger  :-*
and being a janitor at a law school isn't impressive ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2007, 07:56:43 PM »
I felt like they did a good job leaving you with a tense sensation.  Leaving it open for the future.

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2007, 07:57:53 PM »
Its a bullshit theory numbnuts, David Chase left an open ending to cash in big on a movie.  ::)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2007, 07:58:22 PM »

This is why I'm in law school and why getbiggers change my fucking oil. (lol, ZING)

If there was someone about to shoot her father in the head don't you think Meadow would look the least bit alarmed?

Alpine

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2007, 08:01:10 PM »
Its a bullshit theory numbnuts, David Chase left an open ending to cash in big on a movie.  ::)     

David Chase called me as soon as the Ep ended and asked me how I liked the finale. I hung up on him.

There is no movie confirmed. There have been no leaks of talks. Gandolfini was the main one who wanted to quit the show.
He has washed his hands of Sopranos. A movie would be cheesey and its not HBO's style. RIP Tony...

Tony's Dad died in front of him just like he did in front of AJ.

If there was someone about to shoot her father in the head don't you think Meadow would look the least bit alarmed?

It all happened in a split second. He may have even been standing in the little hall for the bathroom. Or, she may not have even seen him. Its really a moot point. Rewatch the end scene on InDemand, the way it is cut abnormally, the lack of sound, the obvious buildup just before the cut. Then remember Bobby and Tony's convo...  all too easy.