Author Topic: tip of week  (Read 12422 times)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
Re: tip of week
« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2007, 10:59:33 AM »
What have you contributed to this board? Please advise.
Well you must not know who the fu ck I am....ask around im the conscience of getbig and the Asian representative....FU CK YOU thats my name...
L

dseiler

• Getbig III
  • GOING OFF THE DEEP END. FUCK IT
« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2007, 11:14:14 AM »
Well you must not know who the fu ck I am....ask around im the conscience of getbig and the Asian representative....FU CK YOU thats my name...

Truth be told I don't know who you are. Is there a reason you mock gh15 for making informative posts?

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2007, 11:27:05 AM »
Truth be told I don't know who you are. Is there a reason you mock gh15 for making informative posts?
i dont mock gh15, i just think that there is a steroid board for all those who want to go the way of the needle to achieve some physique that aligns with an unhealthy body image...how many more Kris Dims, Don Youngbloods, Don Longs, Flex Wheelers, Andreas Munzers, Momo's ect does there have to be ? Go ahead and inject yourself with this shit...for what ? some fuggin trophy ?? hahahah You must be chasing the 'dream'
L

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2007, 12:54:41 PM »
the reason gh15 put  it here is because every one does it,,from little jonna to big me,,gossip and opinion board is an interesting board because you can always say whats going on and make it an opinion...

the fact 90% of people who train use aas and anti estrogens and gh and fatburners like clenbuterol and some 12.5mcg.. ;)t3 to up their metabolizm and cant get the result me or priest get out of it,, is their mommys and daddys fault not mine!

the moment you understad that bodybuilding is 90+% hormones and its relatives,,and to be honest fitness too,,thats the day i will quit getbig and go into the sunset,,,till then...

thank you very much kind sirs,,
and madams ;)
fallen angel

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2007, 01:00:19 PM »
dear gh15

90% of people who train do NOT use AAS and anti-estrogens and run on sentences and gh...... 

just those idiots who think that they are the .0001% of bobdybuilders who will profit from the sport.

Where do you come up with your percentages anyways? By your own admission, your a needle junkie so why should they listen to you ? You sell these drugs illegally, endeavor in a no win situation that is the sport of BB and use this 'gh15' alias to hide your true identity...

Your a little bitch basically....just a body dysmorphic victim, a hero in your own mind....hahaahahahah enjoy your swim in the dead pool gee 'h'

--jaejonna
The Number 2 in Scranton

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2007, 01:02:09 PM »
Tip of the week.....

"pet your kitty"

Vote for Goatboy's Cat
Getbig's Cat of the Month!

Visit Getbig's PetBoard today

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2007, 01:07:20 PM »
you are right dear friend,,so let me fix it,,

95% of people use aas and fat burners and anti estrogens and gh for youth feeling and psycological issues,,and the best thing i hear now days  is,,,oh im natural im only using m1t :D this is the new naturals,,by the way m1t is one of the strongest products to be found!,,

im pretty sure ill live to see 80 happlily and most  importantly TRUTHFULY ;) ,,the question is will you?

oh and the numbers i come up with?? those numbers are the people who saturated us with orders day in day out kissing my ass better than my significant other,,,

over 10k people in most hormone related boards online,,this thing go no where it only gets bigger and bigger and younger and younger!
fallen angel

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2007, 01:11:00 PM »
by the way m1t is one of the strongest products to be found!,,

Been trying to tell people that for years! The shit is too strong.

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2007, 01:13:55 PM »
your delusional at best ..... i may not live till 80 but at least i know im not paying some gay4pay delusional musclehead $$$ to make me look like what 95% -99% of females think is disgusting..haahahah step out of your reality....the fitness industry has you so mixed up and confused, you are pathetic to say the least. You think your help people but people dont want to look like Ronnie or Jay, you go to the circus to see elephants but you dont go home eating hay to look like one.....
The Number 2 in Scranton

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: June 11, 2007, 01:23:13 PM »
your delusional at best ..... i may not live till 80 but at least i know im not paying some gay4pay delusional musclehead $$$ to make me look like what 95% -99% of females think is disgusting..haahahah step out of your reality....the fitness industry has you so mixed up and confused, you are pathetic to say the least. You think your help people but people dont want to look like Ronnie or Jay, you go to the circus to see elephants but you dont go home eating hay to look like one.....
Bro majority of the fitness people you see.... catalogs, ads, underwear models, all mags mens health, fitness rx, reps... they're all on. Not all want to be a 280lb beast, some just like the chemical enhancement
-

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: June 11, 2007, 01:25:40 PM »
Bro majority of the fitness people you see.... catalogs, ads, underwear models, all mags mens health, fitness rx, reps... they're all on. Not all want to be a 280lb beast, some just like the chemical enhancement

ok yeah people in the mags, but gh15 was saying that ANYONES who TRAINS ...90% of them are on

the reason gh15 put  it here is because every one does it,,from little jonna to big me,,gossip and opinion board is an interesting board because you can always say whats going on and make it an opinion...

the fact 90% of people who train use aas and anti estrogens and gh and fatburners like clenbuterol and some 12.5mcg.. ;)t3 to up their metabolizm and cant get the result me or priest get out of it,, is their mommys and daddys fault not mine!

the moment you understad that bodybuilding is 90+% hormones and its relatives,,and to be honest fitness too,,thats the day i will quit getbig and go into the sunset,,,till then...

thank you very much kind sirs,,
and madams ;)

Now how I see it ...the most you can attribute would be 50-60% use fat burners to train ...but then all the rest cant be more than 10- 1% at most ...when talking about the general population..
The Number 2 in Scranton

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #36 on: June 11, 2007, 01:36:08 PM »
so in this case,,maybe my good friend monster here can explain me why my 160lb girl neigbor is begging me for some clenbuterol and t3 and last time she chased me she wanted some t4 for her real tyroid problems and real gh since she wana stay looking young,,,all at the old age of 36,,,whys  that my good friend monster? and the girl didnt even talk one single second about wether she should do more cardio or eat brokoly and pineapples for digestion...

ron,,jay,,,dex,,,you cant get to that level because they are genetic freak and freaky genetics as freaky reponse to hormone use and drugs in general,,,those are freaks that you need to reborn inorder to get to their level of mass they can carry,,,quality mass that is,,

when i talk about hormones and their relatives,,im talkin about the fruit of the loom models,,the menswear models,,or the local show competitir,,you know the average everyday hormonized people

ron jay dex vic wolf,,ummm those are guys that the moment they smell hormones they grow and the moment they step in a gym there is silent of awe and wonder in the air,,it becomes very quiet in the gym when they enter,,its a freaky level silent
fallen angel

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: June 11, 2007, 01:46:57 PM »
So i walked down the street and some guy asked me for change, he was holding a sign that said "Need Money for food" ...I guess by your estimates 90% of the people on the street are beggars..... your gone, mentally and from your last placing ....physically...now what ? Your just another mouse looking for that cheese...
The Number 2 in Scranton

dseiler

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: June 11, 2007, 01:47:38 PM »

Can you formulate an opinion without being insulting? The depth of your vocabulary is mind blowing.

dseiler

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: June 11, 2007, 01:49:09 PM »
So i walked down the street and some guy asked me for change, he was holding a sign that said "Need Money for food" ...I guess by your estimates 90% of the people on the street are beggars..... your gone, mentally and from your last placing ....physically...now what ? Your just another mouse looking for that cheese...

Go and look up the word ESTIMATE.

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: June 11, 2007, 01:49:49 PM »
Can you formulate an opinion without being insulting? The depth of your vocabulary is mind blowing.
why, im talking to a drug dealing muscle whore who use to stand on a stage in a thong ...hahah i dont talk to those types in real life...why waste my intellect on someone who thinks that 90% of the people who exercise are on steroids and GH...he doesnt even distinguish the diffrent agents. Mentally, he is a child.
The Number 2 in Scranton

nukkaready

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: June 11, 2007, 01:53:35 PM »
why, im talking to a drug dealing muscle whore who use to stand on a stage in a thong ...hahah i dont talk to those types in real life...why waste my intellect on someone who thinks that 90% of the people who exercise are on steroids and GH...he doesnt even distinguish the diffrent agents. Mentally, he is a child.

monster... at least gh15 contributes by submitting interesting information you can not buy or read in any muscle magazine. leave him alone if you don't like his contributions... his posts are some of the few worth reading ones on here.

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: June 11, 2007, 01:59:20 PM »
monster... at least gh15 contributes by submitting interesting information you can not buy or read in any muscle magazine. leave him alone if you don't like his contributions... his posts are some of the few worth reading ones on here.

no,, in usa you have 1 thin big girl on every 10 fat girls,, look closely at an asian girl or a girl from spain be next to them,,you will feel huge next to them at 200lb and humongous at 250lb,,,in usa it is diff YOU WILL NEVER FEEL HUGE NEXT TO A GIRL IN 99% OF THE CASES,,they are just big girls ,,even when they are thin they never look skinny,,,they are big girls!

trust me on that im as big as you can get and even i dont feel big next to the 190 lb i see around in usa,,180lb becomes the average weight for a girl in usa,,and that is why they never find a 200lb guy to be big,,,thats why 230lb for them is normal guy and not a big guy,,and that is why they never consider anything under 250lb to be big!

one of his most delusional post ever ....^^^^^ hahahah

I guess if you like to be entertained by the manical rants of a crazy person go ahead..
The Number 2 in Scranton

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: June 11, 2007, 02:00:47 PM »
awesome post.. couldnt agree more. It is the stuff we all want to know, but have nobody to tell us.
-

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #44 on: June 11, 2007, 02:03:58 PM »
Monster everything aka Jaejonna is a clown. Have you seen his pics? First off the guy photoshops his tiny arms in his jaejonna avatar. The guy lies about his gym lifts (315 lb bb rows for 15) ::). The idiot claims he wears different $400 dollar pair of jeans everday. I forgot about his toddler shirts thats too big for him. Somebody post this fools pic for a good laugh

climber

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: June 11, 2007, 02:11:50 PM »
Is this the Kris Dim recipe for heart failure ?

we should ban this peice of shit GH15 ...

I completely agree with you.
Hrmmm

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #46 on: June 11, 2007, 02:14:37 PM »
I completely agree with you.

Hi Monster Everything aka Jaejonna

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #47 on: June 11, 2007, 02:17:14 PM »

Alex23

« Reply #48 on: June 11, 2007, 02:21:02 PM »
one of his most delusional post ever ....^^^^^ hahahah

I guess if you like to be entertained by the manical rants of a crazy person go ahead..

Time to stfu JJ.

Move on if you disagree.

climber

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: June 11, 2007, 02:24:08 PM »
Hahaha, wouldn't it be lame if he really did register three accounts so that he could agree with himself...
Hrmmm