Author Topic: tip of week  (Read 12420 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
tip of week
« on: June 10, 2007, 10:48:33 PM »
since i get about 10 request in a week for a prep cycle example of npc competitors,,i shall give one,,

very average competitor cycle 12-14 week out:

weeks 1-12 Tren 75 mg ED
weeks 1-8 test prop 50 mg ED
weeks 7-12 winstrol 50 mg ED
weeks 9-12 halotestin 20 mg ED
weeks 11-12 Anadrol 50 50mg ED
weeks 1-12 hgh 4-6 iu ED split dose am and pm
weeks 1-12 t3 25-100 mcg ED
weeks 1-12 slin 6-8 iu with hgh shot (humalog)
weeks 1-12 20 Nolvadex 20mg ED

weeks 12 aldactazide 50 mg split dose am and pm starting sunday
friday day before...20-40 mg IV push lasix if necessary

real cycle from real user that competes npc,,no pro and no top amatuer that is about to make top 2 usa anytime soon

*this goes to both women and men,,women use somewhat less when it comes to doses but they are right  up there with the halo and all the good stuff

fallen angel

The Coach

Re: tip of week
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2007, 11:02:59 PM »
You had me until the t-3 for 12 weeks.........not necessary to be on for that long and drop the slin to keep the symmetry in check.

Alex23

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2007, 11:05:36 PM »

real cycle from real user that competes npc,,no pro and no top amatuer that is about to make top 2 usa anytime soon

*this goes to both women and men,,women use somewhat less when it comes to doses but they are right  up there with the halo and all the good stuff

How about a large white man with well above genetics?

I dont' beleive Halo is necessary.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2007, 11:06:56 PM »
 ;D
oh this is not a cycle of mine nor was it written by me,,,my cycles are a little tiny miny winny bit diff,,my cycles are the never ending ones,,the one you end when you die or retire ones,,

the t3 is his own thing,,just average competitor prep cycle example but def not what i would give someone
fallen angel

The Coach

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2007, 11:07:55 PM »

I don't believe alot of that is necessary, especially the Gh, slin and Anadrol.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2007, 11:08:53 PM »
halo is practically a must for a grainy look since arnold days,,halo is so importnt that even women take it like champs,,

ill talk about halo in future tips
fallen angel

Alex23

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2007, 11:10:16 PM »

Yup.. I've been around many preps "gurus" in the last 3years and I think gh15 is pushing it this time.

Most of his components are eastern euro old school and totally replaceable.

Alex23

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2007, 11:11:29 PM »
halo is practically a must for a grainy look since arnold days,,halo is so importnt that even women take it like champs,,

ill talk about halo in future tips

Not true. Can easily be replaced by suspension and winstrol carefully mixed and timed.

Have you ever talked you Scott Jensen about that "approach"?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2007, 11:20:17 PM »
read again what i said 10 times,,

inorder to get a dorian/dexter like grainy physiqe on stage,,,what you like to call peeled,,,you need halotestin,,,this is not guess me game,,what i say i say loud and clear with out the need to guess,,

winstrol is good for hardeniing and nothing else,,it will not volumize your muscle through the means of added density,,wintrol will do nothin but hardening you a bit ,,,halo will add the grainy effect inddition to volumizing your stage look!

suspension will do nothing but increasing and swelling your muscle temporarily but will not put a grainy look to them unless taken with halotestin,,it will add little tempo size to the muscle which adds overall but  we are talking here GRAINY

there is no run from halo,,actually there is but you wont look grainy on stage period
fallen angel

Alex23

« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2007, 11:25:26 PM »
read again what i said 10 times,,

inorder to get a dorian/dexter like grainy physiqe on stage,,,what you like to call peeled,,,you need halotestin,,,this is not guess me game,,what i say i say loud and clear with out the need to guess,,

winstrol is good for hardeniing and nothing else,,it will not volumize your muscle through the means of added density,,wintrol will do nothin but hardening you a bit ,,,halo will add the grainy effect inddition to volumizing your stage look!

suspension will do nothing but increasing and swelling your muscle temporarily but will not put a grainy look to them unless taken with halotestin,,it will add little tempo size to the muscle which adds overall but  we are talking here GRAINY

there is no run from halo,,actually there is but you wont look grainy on stage period

I like my liver a lot and would prefer staying away from it.

How about Masteron? Afterall, both are DHT derivatives and should theorically bind to the same receptors?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2007, 11:33:00 PM »
masteron is very good but its not halo,,

halo is numero uno for achieving grainy look,,it does something no other drugs do beside a hormone like gh or igf the only diff is gh and igf do it with the retention of water while halo does it with out adding even tiny bit of water to the physiqe,,

that something halo does is called: volumizing your muscles look aka creating and adding the 3 dimention affect to an already depleted physiqe that is on loq calorie diet,,the halo give your muscle more density not size! but in reality people will mistaken it to added size,,and bodybuilding is an illusion so halo continutes greatly to this illusion especially pre contest,,

in addition halo makes you very strong and its important when calorie depleted,,,it also makes you very irritated but easily can be controlled unless youre a loonaateek,,

nothing happen to the liver from 20-30 days halo at 30mg a day,,nothing what so ever unless you decided you likek being on and continue on and on for 80 days and on the way you decided you wanna add some anadrol to your soup inaddition to halo and extend it to 120days,,,then you got a reason to worry,,

short time with halo is the key

fallen angel

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2007, 11:37:26 PM »
How did Gaspari get so hard?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Alex23

« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2007, 11:39:17 PM »
masteron is very good but its not halo,,

halo is numero uno for achieving grainy look,,it does something no other drugs do beside a hormone like gh or igf the only diff is gh and igf do it with the retention of water while halo does it with out adding even tiny bit of water to the physiqe,,

that something halo does is called: volumizing your muscles look aka creating and adding the 3 dimention affect to an already depleted physiqe that is on loq calorie diet,,the halo give your muscle more density not size! but in reality people will mistaken it to added size,,and bodybuilding is an illusion so halo continutes greatly to this illusion especially pre contest,,

in addition halo makes you very strong and its important when calorie depleted,,,it also makes you very irritated but easily can be controlled unless youre a loonaateek,,

nothing happen to the liver from 20-30 days halo at 30mg a day,,nothing what so ever unless you decided you likek being on and continue on and on for 80 days and on the way you decided you wanna add some anadrol to your soup inaddition to halo and extend it to 120days,,,then you got a reason to worry,,

short time with halo is the key

How close to T minus would you keep the Halo coming? Wouldn't travelling be an issue especially when coming from europe like you guys?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2007, 11:41:24 PM »

How close to T minus would you keep the Halo coming? Wouldn't travelling be an issue especially when coming from europe like you guys?

Would not hurt to keep it in till day of show. Not too hard to mail a few pills to where ever you are going.

Alex23

« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2007, 11:45:52 PM »
Would not hurt to keep it in till day of show. Not too hard to mail a few pills to where ever you are going.

I dont' see myself checking in at the sheraton and asking if I got an envelope with 12 little bumps in it ;).

Day of the show. Sorry not a prep guru. I've seen some crazy shit in the last NPC season but it's as confusing as a Sorority house lately. Everybody swing their own way and have their own solution.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2007, 11:54:47 PM »
I dont' see myself checking in at the sheraton and asking if I got an envelope with 12 little bumps in it ;).

Day of the show. Sorry not a prep guru.

It's done all the time. So why wouldn't you use up to the day of show?

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2007, 12:23:03 AM »

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2007, 12:32:16 AM »
Have you ever talked you Scott Jensen about that "approach"?

Based on his writings I'd say he's a complete fool. And he really likes to go overboard with the Synthol (on himself).

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2007, 12:35:43 AM »
Not necessary for what? That cycle looks pretty damn light to me, compared to what a lot of guys do. Only 350mg test a week for example.

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2007, 12:47:53 AM »

I can believe the rest of it, but why only 350 mgs of prop per week GH?  I like 200 prop EOD, or even 100 daily, but I would be taking more test with the rest of that shit. Why so low on that bro?

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2007, 06:48:41 AM »
How did Gaspari get so hard?

By being super lean and ripped.  The drug (hardening) effects are more pronounced the leaner you are!

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2007, 06:58:15 AM »
Is this the Kris Dim recipe for heart failure ?

we should ban this peice of shit GH15 ...
L

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2007, 07:47:39 AM »
why isn't this bullshit over on the steroid board?  take this crap over there and stop cluttering the forum here in an effort to attention whore.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2007, 08:17:12 AM »
fucck, insulin every day? the rest of the cycle looks pretty moderate but why insulin?

dseiler

• Getbig III
  • GOING OFF THE DEEP END. FUCK IT
« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2007, 10:57:08 AM »
Is this the Kris Dim recipe for heart failure ?

we should ban this peice of shit GH15 ...

What have you contributed to this board? Please advise.