Author Topic: Layne Norton with Gyno! hahaha  (Read 9789 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: Layne Norton with Gyno! hahaha
« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2007, 08:49:18 AM »
Fakt is this, without drugs and a lot of brain he has managed what many have not... I have all the respect in the world for the guy, including that he sound like a very balance and cool dude.

1Fast400

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2007, 08:55:50 AM »
What type of loser goes around looking FOR pics of some guy trying to find gyno.  Seems little gay to me. 

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2007, 08:57:40 AM »
To be frank, the above statement is one of the most retarded statement i ve ever seen. Looking natural doesn't mean an individual doesn't juice. He could have juiced to the grills and yet look like a normal person. This happens many of the times to trainers who r ill-disciplined or have below-average genetics or ARs. FOr all we noe, Vince G might be quite a big juicer too... LOL.
yes totally agree. you can spot it on some but far from all.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2007, 09:04:15 AM »
What type of loser goes around looking FOR pics of some guy trying to find gyno.  Seems little gay to me. 

a little you say?  :o

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2007, 09:22:12 AM »
On mag cover, isnt that the Swiss Francois Gay(yes, that is the surname), competed in a few pro shows in the 90's? Natural ::)

Norton surely got that gyno from sensible advanced nutritional principles he garnered from La Cour and Hansen, which sent his test production into overdrive.

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Check out www.muscleshoppe.com for the best prices
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2007, 11:07:10 AM »
Gyno appears much more prominently when the arms are raised over the head...the pecs push it out

Layne does have a mild case of gyno but it isnt bad.

I have gyno from going through puberty that never went away...I hate mine for the fact that it nears my serratus muscles...one pec is round and the one with more prominent gyno looks triangular..it fucked up my symmetry

Layne may have gotten his from puberty as well...just because someone has gyno doesnt necessarily mean that he is a juicer...

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2007, 11:10:33 AM »
im gonna go with no gyno on this one. I think if he was on gear he would be alot bigger than that. Thats just fat/water and lighting IMO.
-

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2007, 11:20:09 AM »
On mag cover, isnt that the Swiss Francois Gay(yes, that is the surname), competed in a few pro shows in the 90's? Natural ::)

Norton surely got that gyno from sensible advanced nutritional principles he garnered from La Cour and Hansen, which sent his test production into overdrive.

i remember gay claiming he was natural. ::)

gayer than...francois gay.

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2007, 11:28:08 AM »
I dont believe its just fat....because "real" gyno is actually a "button" of tissue that pushes out when your arms are raised in the air...

If it was just fat, the chest wouldnt have a musculine shape like Layne's...if it was just fat and puffy nipples, there would be no "button"...it would just be puffy..Layne's doesnt look like he has puffy nipples..

Maybe Layne got his gyno naturally during puberty. Its not bad at all...people shouldnt be making a big deal and think he isnt natural

Another thing...just because someone does gear doesnt necessarily mean he is going to get gyno...you have to be predisposed to getting it...I never seen Arnold have gyno...Ronnie never used to have it then suddenly started getting it as he got bigger

Some people are just lucky to have never been predisposed to it, I guess...

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #34 on: June 11, 2007, 11:31:54 AM »
I'm guessing it's not Gyno, since I have the same thing when I get a bit fatter. Then, when I diet down (as I am now) it disappears. Then if I get fatter again it returns.
I also know a well-known competitor from the amateur Colorado contest, that gets puffy nipples in the offseason and when he diets down it goes away.
So, two people-one natural and one that uses- have the same condition but yet it disappears in both when leaner.
Gyno doesn't disappear, Ronnie at pretty much every Mr. Olympia since 98 has had the puffiness in his nipples, and he's 4% body fat. That is gyno. What Layne is showing here, more likely fat deposits than gyno.

tweeter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: June 11, 2007, 11:33:48 AM »
Almost everyone's chest gets like that when they put on fat. Do you think every fatass w/ man tits is a mega steriod abuser? ::)

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: June 11, 2007, 11:34:43 AM »
True gyno is a "button" of fibrous tissue...I dont believe this is just fat deposit because you can actually see a "button"

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: June 11, 2007, 11:37:24 AM »
Good example of a "button" of fibrous tissue is Paco Bautista. When he raised his arms in the air, you can actually see the button. I think he has the worse case of gyno...

I wish someone could post a pic of Paco with his arms raised up on the air...thats not puffy nipples or just fat deposits...thats true gyno! Its a "button"

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: June 11, 2007, 11:41:47 AM »
Almost everyone's chest gets like that when they put on fat. Do you think every fatass w/ man tits is a mega steriod abuser? ::)

norton's not fat in that pic.

hope this helps some. ::)

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #39 on: June 11, 2007, 12:13:30 PM »
Isn't it obvious, he's a bitch!
$

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #40 on: June 11, 2007, 12:40:07 PM »
Good example of a "button" of fibrous tissue is Paco Bautista. When he raised his arms in the air, you can actually see the button. I think he has the worse case of gyno...

I wish someone could post a pic of Paco with his arms raised up on the air...thats not puffy nipples or just fat deposits...thats true gyno! Its a "button"

I looked in all the medical journals I could find, and not one of them spoke of this "button" that you mention. ::) ;) ;D
It's fat...when I'm larger, I have the same thing! I have a hairy chest, and the hair does not grow around this "button" you refer to, but it looks like gyno from a far. You can only see it in the flexed muscle, but relaxed it's non-existent. So, including this "button" you are talking about, and  the lack of hair, it looks exactly like what Layne displays in the picture.
If it were gyno, it could be from childhood. I once saw a kid at a water park in Hawaii, small black kid about 8-9 years old. He had a set of hooters on him that would make Pamela Anderson jealous!!! Fat little fuck, about 200lbs, at that age. Monster juicer!!!! :-\

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #41 on: June 11, 2007, 12:41:42 PM »

Then what do you call it? Fat, no. Obese? No. Off-season, sure. But he's not in contest shape, since he is doing a vacuum and there is nary a cut on his body aside from his serratus or said "gyno."

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #42 on: June 11, 2007, 12:49:35 PM »
I looked in all the medical journals I could find, and not one of them spoke of this "button" that you mention. ::) ;) ;D
It's fat...when I'm larger, I have the same thing! I have a hairy chest, and the hair does not grow around this "button" you refer to, but it looks like gyno from a far. You can only see it in the flexed muscle, but relaxed it's non-existent. So, including this "button" you are talking about, and  the lack of hair, it looks exactly like what Layne displays in the picture.
If it were gyno, it could be from childhood. I once saw a kid at a water park in Hawaii, small black kid about 8-9 years old. He had a set of hooters on him that would make Pamela Anderson jealous!!! Fat little fuck, about 200lbs, at that age. Monster juicer!!!! :-\
Childhood gyno usually resolves itself as you get older. Many infants even have transient gyno in  fact.
Manboobs due to being fat disappear when you diet. Steroidal gyno only looks more pronounced as you get leaner.

Gyno due to steroids produces a a very solid mass of fibrous tissue. It doesn't feel like the soft fat around the lump.

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: June 11, 2007, 12:50:59 PM »
God helps us all.

If you believe Norton is a juicer, there's no hope for bodybuilding.

Gh15's mission has been accomplished.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: June 11, 2007, 12:51:33 PM »
God helps us all.

If you believe Norton is a juicer, there's no hope for bodybuilding.

Gh15's mission has been accomplished.

It only matters what you believe...

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #45 on: June 11, 2007, 12:57:24 PM »
layne must have banned alot of you from bodybuilding.com

E
E

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: June 11, 2007, 01:01:02 PM »
layne must have banned alot of you from bodybuilding.com

E

and  MD!

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: June 11, 2007, 01:24:00 PM »
Then what do you call it? Fat, no. Obese? No. Off-season, sure. But he's not in contest shape, since he is doing a vacuum and there is nary a cut on his body aside from his serratus or said "gyno."

well, he's not cut but he's not fat either so it isn't a case of the man boobs fat men/boys get.

call me a cynic but i'm going to call it a mild case of gyno.

how was it caused? he's a competitive bodybuilder. competitive bbers have been known to use 'hormonal therapy'. hormonal therapy has been known to cause gyno.

do i have evidence that he uses? no, but i don't have evidence that markus ruhl uses either. does that mean he doesn't or that i should give ruhl the benefit of the doubt.

i've seen people who i would have swore that they didn't use, only to find out later that they did. look at vince g. he has stated on the boards that he used such and such drugs for his last comp. hell, look at billy guns. take the last contest pics of layne, billy and vince and show them to people that have never heard of them and ask these people who they think the steroid user is.

sorry, but i'm not going to believe that ANY competitive bber in ANY federation doesn't take steroids/gh/t3/slin/clen/eca etc in this day and age. guys like skip and layne are getting some notoriety and endorsements now. now why would he (layne) piss all over his future and current status by admitting that he has?

certainly not on their say so because we have all seen many athletes swear (very convincingly i might add) that they don't take steroids, only to be caught out, sometimes by not even failing a drug test. marion jones anyone?

tweeter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: June 11, 2007, 02:48:44 PM »

hope this helps some. ::)
I didn't say he was fat; just that he had obviously put on some fat from the pictures we are used to seeing of him. I am sure if he got fatter, than his nipples would look even puffier; his look fine to me at his current bodyfat %.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #49 on: June 11, 2007, 03:50:44 PM »
Looks like gyno to me.  A friend of mine had it naturally occurring since puberty.  It is actually pretty common.  I'm not sure if Layne juices, but if I had to guess I would say no.  He is the result of hard training and a good diet for many years.  Those factors plus juice would put him at a higher competition weight in my opinion.
Bodybuilding Pro.com