Author Topic: Two Strongman movies of a Friend of mine  (Read 3001 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
Two Strongman movies of a Friend of mine
« on: June 11, 2007, 08:44:10 AM »
Polish Strong man competition, I saw him today in training and he gave me the address to the Youtube movies:
I will tell you what time he is on so you can see what strong mofo he is... keep in mind he is drug free, 27 as far as I know and simply a strong sob.

First movie:

Deadlift 300+ kilos (600lbs +)
01:20 he makes it look so fucking easy.
04:15 again makes it look so fucking easy

Standing shoulderpress:
06:18 FUCK ME :o :o

Second movie:

0:13 Him
01:30 Farmerswalk Him
04:19 Loglift Him
08:10: Another time loglift.

I have some more movies of him one were he squats more than 700lbs and the weight slips of his back ;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: Two Strongman movies of a Friend of mine
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2007, 08:49:09 AM »
dude looks pretty tall and lanky compared to those other guys, are you sure he lifts weights, he looks average.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2007, 08:50:11 AM »
dude looks pretty tall and lanky compared to those other guys, are you sure he lifts weights, he looks average.

Guy could outlift you any day ;)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2007, 08:54:06 AM »
Guy could outlift you any day ;)
probably could but that doesn't change the fact that he looks anorexic compared to those other monsters.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2007, 08:57:46 AM »
probably could but that doesn't change the fact that he looks anorexic compared to those other monsters.

Probably? You want to tell me you can deadlift 700lbs + or Squat 750lbs+?

And I seriously don't think he does maybe the movie doesn't show it to well, look at the both of the movies especialy the loglift, he is as thick as a tank, mind you this is Strongman not Bodybuilding but if you look at his forarms and his wrists you know the guy has the best nature can offer.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2007, 08:59:38 AM »
I don't think he does, look at the both of the movies especialy the loglift, he is as thick as a tank, mind you this is Strongman not Bodybuilding but if you look at his forarms and his wrists you know the guy has the best nature can offer.
dude seriously are you fuccking blind, look at how thick those other dudes are and then look at your 6'4" 225 pound friend, he has skinny legs, no calves, small arms and narrow shoulders, i'm not saying he's not strong but i'm bigger than him.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2007, 09:00:48 AM »
dude seriously are you fuccking blind, look at how thick those other dudes are and then look at your 6'4" 225 pound friend, he has skinny legs, no calves, small arms and narrow shoulders, i'm not saying he's not strong but i'm bigger than him.

Dude is 286lbs lol very little fat, and fat is not big bro ;) ... if you want to call it, my granny is probably bigger than you ;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2007, 09:05:38 AM »
Dude is 286lbs lol very little fat, and fat is not big bro ;) ... if you want to call it, my granny is probably bigger than you ;D
hahahaha, dude honestly there is no way on earth that guy is 286 pounds unless he has concrete bones, he's smaller than me in this pic and i'm only 240 here at 5'11", he may be strong but he's average looking.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2007, 09:07:23 AM »
hahahaha, dude honestly there is no way on earth that guy is 286 pounds unless he has concrete bones, he's smaller than me in this pic and i'm only 240 here at 5'11", he may be strong but he's average looking.

I'll take some images tomorrow if I can, and dude thes images of you are how old? and you were how much bodyfat? I'm not hating on you I just like to see this discussion go into a direction that would stay somehow believable.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2007, 09:09:07 AM »
I'll take some images tomorrow if I can, and dude thes images of you are how old? and you were how much bodyfat? I'm not hating on you I just like to see this discussion go into a direction that would stay somehow believable.
that picture is from 2 months ago and i'm 7 pounds heavier now.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2007, 09:22:24 AM »

So take one of yourself today ;)

And may I ask why you are taking this so personal? I see the dude everyday in the gym  (well when ever I have to workout late) and I know he is waaaay beyond average, he is not a bodybuilder he is strongman, but to call him average looking is just moronic.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2007, 09:26:19 AM »

Offcourse you are ::)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2007, 09:31:11 AM »

You may be fatter but your'e not bigger.

Your pathetic arms don't have a single vien or cut, they look like a baby's pudgy arms.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2007, 09:31:29 AM »
Offcourse you are ::)
hahahahaha, ok "mars", i'll bet you're the type of tulip picking cum guzzling Dutch quuer who walks into a male prostitute shop in Amsterdam and announces out loud, "ahem!!!!!!!!!! i'm currently Holland's record holder for taking the biggest schlongs in the ass and i'll bet any of you twinks i can deep throat bigger dicks than any of you can, now, get out of my way so i can show you how to really make some money" hahahahaha, gayer than eating a burger wrapped in lettuce.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2007, 09:32:53 AM »
You may be fatter but your'e not bigger.

Your pathetic arms don't have a single vien or cut, they look like a baby's pudgy arms.
hahahahahahaha, another little queer with the age old, "you may be big but you're fat, if you ever dieted down to negative 66 percent bodyfat like me you'd have 4 inch arms and 7 inch legs", hahahahahaha, brutal excuses. ;D

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2007, 09:36:00 AM »
hahahahaha, ok "mars", i'll bet you're the type of tulip picking cum guzzling Dutch quuer who walks into a male prostitute shop in Amsterdam and announces out loud, "ahem!!!!!!!!!! i'm currently Holland's record holder for taking the biggest schlongs in the ass and i'll bet any of you twinks i can deep throat bigger dicks than any of you can, now, get out of my way so i can show you how to really make some money" hahahahaha, gayer than eating a burger wrapped in lettuce.

Hahahaha that's exactly the type of a "guy" i was striking myself for haha.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2007, 09:36:44 AM »
that picture is from 2 months ago and i'm 7 pounds fatter now.

Epic fat gain rebound from a failed diet.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2007, 09:37:46 AM »
Thanks Squatfather for hijacking another thread, dude I just wanted to share some clips of my buddy and discuss the youtube clips with you all.
And what do you do? You hijack the fucking thing and promote your gay jokes... seriously maybe it's time for you to look for another board.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2007, 09:39:07 AM »
Epic fat gain rebound from a failed diet.
hahahahaha, i know "groink" i'm the only person on earth who is 100 percent bodyfat with zero muscle. ;D

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2007, 09:39:22 AM »
Groink, forget the picture, he missed his peak that day ::)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2007, 09:40:52 AM »
Groink, forget the picture, he missed his peak that day ::)
hahahahaha, as opposed to you who is 290 ripped pounds at 1 percent bodyfat with huge vascular fullness all the time even when posting on getbig. ::)

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2007, 09:41:19 AM »
hahahahaha, i know "groink" i'm the only person on earth who is 100 percent bodyfat with zero muscle. ;D

Seriously it's time for you too leave, if you have any honor left in you, you delete your posts in this thread... Same goes to all the other who hijacked this thread to promto their own agendas with squatfather.

Fucking momos

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2007, 09:44:07 AM »
hahahahaha, as opposed to you who is 290 ripped pounds at 1 percent bodyfat with huge vascular fullness all the time even when posting on getbig. ::)

We can't all be that huge greek statue like you are Dave hahahaha what a mess.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2007, 09:47:55 AM »
HEDGE CAN YOU DELETE THIS THREAD PLEASE?

Fuck em...

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2007, 09:48:56 AM »
HEDGE CAN YOU DELETE THIS THREAD PLEASE?

Fuck em...

ok Stark we will be serious, these guys look pretty buff and strong.