Author Topic: Does protein from milk count when calculating the 1.5 grams per lbs./bw ??  (Read 2992 times)

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
I heard the swimmming legend Frank Zane said that protien from milk should not be factored into calculating your overall protien intake... but MILK IS GOOD ???

Discuss...

The Number 2 in Scranton

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
dude weighed 170 fuck him.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
  • It’s about how hard you can GET hit...
I heard the swimmming legend Frank Zane said that protien from milk should not be factored into calculating your overall protien intake... but MILK IS GOOD ???

Discuss...

Where did you here this from?
and keep moving!

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA

Discuss...

lol

protein is protein wherever it comes from.

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
lol

how many sandows do you have ?
The Number 2 in Scranton

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
lol

I bet you tell yourself that  a lot "maxx" hahaha oh brother
$

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
I bet you tell yourself that  a lot "maxx" hahaha oh brother
are you saying that "maxx" says this about the protien that he recieves everyday straight from the tap bsb ?
The Number 2 in Scranton

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
lol

no, protein from vegetables are not complete proteins.  Those are usually not counted in daily protein intake.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
what about straight from the tap?

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
what about straight from the tap?

Hope this heps!  (click the link for more informative Q&A's):

http://www.jackinworld.com/qa/qasem.html

I've heard that eating your own semen is like taking a healthy version of steroids. They said that it's just like eating testosterone, and it will help build muscle, without the bad side effects. Is this true?
- age 16, Texas

No, it isn't. This is one of those ideas that might make sense if you don't understand the science behind it. For one thing, semen doesn't contain significant amounts of anabolic steroids, if it contains any at all. Second, consider the fact that "eating testosterone" wouldn't help you build muscle, anyway — the acids in your stomach would break it down before it could enter the bloodsteam. That's why athletes who "juice" — something that's a bad idea for many reasons — have to inject the drug with a needle. You'd probably get a greater muscle-building effect by eating a piece of beef jerky. (I will once again point out that with topics like this, doing some online research by checking with objective, reputable sources is a little more useful than polling your friends.)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
  For one thing, semen doesn't contain significant amounts of anabolic steroids, if it contains any at all. Second, consider the fact that "eating testosterone" wouldn't help you build muscle, anyway — the acids in your stomach would break it down before it could enter the bloodsteam. That's why athletes who "juice" — something that's a bad idea for many reasons — have to inject the drug with a needle. You'd probably get a greater muscle-building effect by eating a piece of beef jerky. (I will once again point out that with topics like this, doing some online research by checking with objective, reputable sources is a little more useful than polling your friends.)

Flower doesn't practice what she preaches.  ;D
Ron: "I am lazy."

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s

Flower doesn't practice what she preaches.  ;D

goatboy practices a lot!!      ;D

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV

I've heard that eating your own semen is like taking a healthy version of steroids. They said that it's just like eating testosterone, and it will help build muscle, without the bad side effects. Is this true?
- age 16, Texas

No, it isn't. This is one of those ideas that might make sense if you don't understand the science behind it. For one thing, semen doesn't contain significant amounts of anabolic steroids, if it contains any at all. Second, consider the fact that "eating testosterone" wouldn't help you build muscle, anyway — the acids in your stomach would break it down before it could enter the bloodsteam. That's why athletes who "juice" — something that's a bad idea for many reasons — have to inject the drug with a needle. You'd probably get a greater muscle-building effect by eating a piece of beef jerky. (I will once again point out that with topics like this, doing some online research by checking with objective, reputable sources is a little more useful than polling your friends.)

actually, you're wrong.

tesosterone can be used orally and has been for over 50 years.

maybe you should do some more research before posting, flower. ;)

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
actually, you're wrong.

tesosterone can be used orally and has been for over 50 years.

maybe you should do some more research before posting, flower. ;)

I didn't write that.    Hence the link   ;)

The Coach

how many sandows do you have ?

Since you seen to think that Zane was a swimmer, I guess we could ask you the same thing. You seem to forget that back then the judges new what they were doing, now their just blind from too much mastrabation!

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
I didn't write that.    Hence the link   ;)

ha ha, sounds like a cop out to me flower.

if you didn't believe what was written then why did you highlight it and use the forewarding note, "hope this helps." ;)

so, as i said, do some research next time, especially when you're ragging others for not doing their homework.

HalloweenMan

• Getbig III
  • Team What The Fuck?!?!?!
I heard the swimmming photoshopping legend Frank Zane said that protien from milk should not be factored into calculating your overall protien intake... but MILK IS GOOD ???

Discuss...

fixed
F

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
ha ha, sounds like a cop out to me flower.

if you didn't believe what was written then why did you highlight it and use the forewarding note, "hope this helps." ;)

so, as i said, do some research next time, especially when you're ragging others for not doing their homework.

If you click the link you will find that Q&A on the page, word for word.  And I did not highlight anything.   I posted that in response to DP's question on getting protein "straight from the tap"

Next time I will be sure to let an expert like yourself answer any semen consumption questions. 

hope that helps!
  :)

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV

If you click the link you will find that Q&A on the page, word for word.  And I did not highlight anything.   I posted that in response to DP's question on getting protein "straight from the tap"

Next time I will be sure to let an expert like yourself answer any semen consumption questions. 

hope that helps!

i won't bother because if the link is coming from your ill-informed ass, then there can't be much value in it.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"

- age 16, Texas

So I should fellate a slim jim? Interesting. I'll talk to my doctor about this.
$

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
i won't bother because if the link is coming from your ill-informed ass, then there can't be much value in it.

fine, then we are both in agreement that you being the resident cum expert will answer all future questions on that subject.

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
So I should fellate a slim jim? Interesting. I'll talk to my doctor about this.

No, ask BEAST 8692, he is the expert.

me being so ill informed would answer (if I was going to, but I am not because BEAST is the expert) would of replied:   sausage is sausage

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
No, ask BEAST 8692, he is the expert.

me being so ill informed would answer (if I was going to, but I am not because BEAST is the expert) would of replied:   sausage is sausage

now now flower don't have a hissy fit.

you were wrong and caught talking out of your ass with some hypocrisy thrown in. no biggie really.

you should now do something that is somewhat foreign to the overall female population and admit you were wrong.

go on, you can do it. :D

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
now now flower don't have a hissy fit.

you were wrong and caught talking out of your ass with some hypocrisy thrown in. no biggie really.

you should now do something that is somewhat foreign to the overall female population and admit you were wrong.

go on, you can do it. :D

nice backtracking cumBeast.     :)