Author Topic: need a little advise  (Read 1898 times)

Trev.D

• Getbig II
need a little advise
« on: June 11, 2007, 03:03:47 PM »
i hit up 500mg of test cyp and 300mg deca in the same cheeck and it might have had a bump still from the time befor but iv got this huge bump now thats lasted for 3 weeks now and is pushin out at one point with a little pin whole briuse in it. i think its infected and i just had a high fever for a week i think bacteria got in but if i just leave it will it go away slowly ,,or do i have to draw some blood out?if its not that bad id like to stay away from the docter.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
Re: need a little advise
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2007, 03:16:27 PM »
go to the fucking doctor.he is there to help you,not arrest you.

and do not try to fix this yourself

bench

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2007, 03:17:49 PM »
i hit up 500mg of test cyp and 300mg deca in the same cheeck and it might have had a bump still from the time befor but iv got this huge bump now thats lasted for 3 weeks now and is pushin out at one point with a little pin whole briuse in it. i think its infected and i just had a high fever for a week i think bacteria got in but if i just leave it will it go away slowly ,,or do i have to draw some blood out?if its not that bad id like to stay away from the docter.

From what you describe - I'd head to immediate care now. Fever? 3 wks bump.... That aint normal. I've done hundreds of sticks and never had that. Get medical attn before you have a serious life threating issue.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2007, 03:19:25 PM »
From what you describe - I'd head to immediate care now. Fever? 3 wks bump.... That aint normal. I've done hundreds of sticks and never had that. Get medical attn before you have a serious life threating issue.
if it is 3 weeks so far this guy is about to go septic,if he isnt already.

bench

4thAD

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2007, 04:40:17 PM »
go to the doc asap bro!

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2007, 05:26:59 PM »
I concur with everyone here...you need to get yourself to the doc now. If it were me, I'd be getting in the car this instant...I don't care what time of day it is. If not, you could easily be setting yourself up for a disaster.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2007, 05:44:15 PM »
I concur with everyone here...you need to get yourself to the doc now. If it were me, I'd be getting in the car this instant...I don't care what time of day it is. If not, you could easily be setting yourself up for a disaster.

OR A FUNERAL...

YOU
DR
NOW!
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2007, 06:18:14 PM »
We should do a permanent sterile inj technique piece. Preferably w/ video.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2007, 06:24:12 PM »
We should do a permanent sterile inj technique piece. Preferably w/ video.

Agreed. If you know where one is start the thread & I'll make it a sticky.

I also agree with everyone who says get your ass to a doctor.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2007, 06:45:10 PM »
I dont know of any vid. Guy would have to film.

UnexplaineDisaster

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2007, 08:51:28 PM »
Honestly, these are the posts that make me wonder...  It's good to ask questions when you are not sure, but when things start to become abnormal?  It's best to get to the doc.  Bench is right, an infection when caught in a timely manner is a easy fix.  However, by the time the body becomes septic, people die, and it's not a pretty death.  I agree on the site prep thread, but that doesn't mean people will follow.  It's too bad that people will go through all the hoops to get gear, and then jack up the injection process.  Keep up the good work helping people out brothers.  This board has always been the best to me.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2007, 09:01:10 PM »
After reading what happened to Dr Freak, that was enough to make me question any redness and would not hesitate to go to the DOC!

Brutal bro, hope you are in the ER right now, fuck an appointment at 3 weeks!

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2007, 04:15:31 AM »

So how about an update!

These guys gave you good advise on this.  Anytime the site keeps getting worse and a fever sets in its time to see see the doctor.  If Im unsure about whats going in my body and things dont start to improve by day 3 I always at that point get to the doctor and spill my guts about whats going on.

My doctor didnt freak when I told her about the gear use, but what suprised her most was the Femara use.  Shes like "where did you get that, its so expensive?"

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2007, 05:26:19 AM »
So how about an update!

These guys gave you good advise on this.  Anytime the site keeps getting worse and a fever sets in its time to see see the doctor.  If Im unsure about whats going in my body and things dont start to improve by day 3 I always at that point get to the doctor and spill my guts about whats going on.

My doctor didnt freak when I told her about the gear use, but what suprised her most was the Femara use.  Shes like "where did you get that, its so expensive?"

No offense to Dr.Freak, its great he'll share his knowledge and experience,  but so many Drs are total idiots re AAS (and plenty of other stuff) our "health care sys" is a disaster. And they lay a total lie on us about how high quality it is. The sad truth is with many Drs your better off saying zero about AAS. They will do more harm than good for you.
THey'll just tell you to stop cold off a 1000mg load. The only thing many will say is "dont use them".
     INFECTION is a totaly different matter though!

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2007, 07:41:53 AM »

INFECTION is a totaly different matter though!

Yeah, 3 weeks with an infection no less! Not a good thing...

I go to a Sport Medicine doctor. Does everything a regular physician does but can talk openly about my gear use. He diagnosed me with low test after the pro-hormones made me crash. He did not however, perscribe the extra goodies I am taking! He now monitors me to make sure I am a healthy boy but refreshing to have a doc that at least is knowledgable in the area and does not give me a guilt trip.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2007, 01:44:19 PM »
Yeah, they sure like to give you the "guilt talk" i hate that fucking shit. Best of all is when the Dr. is saying how dangerous bodybuilding is even without the drugs and he smells like smokes and boose...

I have gotten the TALK even when i haven't even mentioned training, aas or supplements. I used to get it all the time even when i went in because of a flu or something, first time i got the TALK i was 15 and i thought the Dr. was joking...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2007, 03:19:00 PM »
Yeah, they sure like to give you the "guilt talk" i hate that fucking shit. Best of all is when the Dr. is saying how dangerous bodybuilding is even without the drugs and he smells like smokes and boose...

I have gotten the TALK even when i haven't even mentioned training, aas or supplements. I used to get it all the time even when i went in because of a flu or something, first time i got the TALK i was 15 and i thought the Dr. was joking...

Yeah but if ya weigh 100Kg at 15yrs old and its not lard... ;D
My Primary Physican is a ass. The first time I told him I use Testo he asked "Are you depressed?" Just what in the Hell that has to do with using Test, I dont know ::). Im getting rid of him shortly. Things have goten bad, I recently told him, "You couldnt unload my work truck!" Problem is I been to 2 endocrinoligists that are almost as clueless. They basicly just work with diabetics. I personaly dont tell them anything anymore unless they NEED to know.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2007, 03:57:22 PM »

Thanks TRAB you allways find the sunny side of things...

Yeah, i know what you mean and sometimes it's an ego stroke when the doc assumes you're on aas constantly, but sometimes it ain't that fun.

I remember going to that same Dr. a year later because of a concussion (MMA) and i asked "when can i start training/lifting again" and he said in a few days "just don't lift really heavy weights like 100kgs"...

I laughed and said "i thought doctors advocated warming up...

Now i have founded a couple of good docs that help me out the way i like without the YOU ARE THE DEVIL, MAY THE POWER OF GOD STRAY YOU AWAY FROM bodybuilding, talks...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2007, 06:09:20 PM »
My Primary Physican is a ass. The first time I told him I use Testo he asked "Are you depressed?" Just what in the Hell that has to do with using Test, I dont know ::). Im getting rid of him shortly. Things have goten bad, I recently told him, "You couldnt unload my work truck!" Problem is I been to 2 endocrinoligists that are almost as clueless. They basicly just work with diabetics. I personaly dont tell them anything anymore unless they NEED to know.

Nowadays, primary physicians, especially old school ones are associating low test with depression, DUH!!! ANDROPAUSE is male version of menopause and lots of doctors are still in the mind set that test is a bad thing to take so they try to give you anti-depressants. I have sent tons of people to get their blood done and tell the doc the symptoms of andropause. Now I tell them to make sure NOT to let the doc talk to you about depression....take the damn blood, if test is low give me my scrip!

Which is why I go to a SPORT MEDICINCE DOCTOR....other docs are a waste of time for us. Endocrinoligist is hit and miss Trab, try a sport doc!

Trev.D

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2007, 10:59:51 AM »
Hey guys thanks for the advice...when i read what everyone wrote it scared me a bit more so i went to the doc that hour and it was really bad apperently..so i got put to sleep and got it cut up..it sucks cause i cant train now for a while...jst in time for summer to lol....but thanks for the advice

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2007, 11:05:34 AM »
Hey better than DEAD! Im not sold on that 70 virgins thing, could be sheep.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2007, 11:35:44 AM »
Hey guys thanks for the advice...when i read what everyone wrote it scared me a bit more so i went to the doc that hour and it was really bad apperently..so i got put to sleep and got it cut up..it sucks cause i cant train now for a while...jst in time for summer to lol....but thanks for the advice
now you know the doctor isnt the bad guy

bench

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2007, 03:40:25 PM »
Glad you are ok man.....

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2007, 04:00:25 PM »

Do you have any Idea WHAT caused it? Did you touch the needle to anything other than skin or stopper?
I dint even breath on the thing after I switch out the drawling needle.

Wash the skin w/ hot water and soap 1st. Wipe vials stoppers & amp necks w/ alcohol. Swab that skin in circles abouts 5 times ;). Do not somehow contaminate the multidose-vial, or it's all bad.

Trev.D

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2007, 05:53:03 PM »
hey..ya i must'v mixed up the drawer needle with the good one i duno i useally just have the drawer...then the good one sittin ready but i had  few single needles sittin there but i gotta keep it goin so im gonna through everything away thats old and im scared the deca or test is infected and the 10cc bottles so it sucks i dont want another on the other cheeck lol...and to top it off i live in a small town..my doc was my hockey coach and the nurse works out at the gym i used to so thats hurtin to lol but im all good and gonna be very careful now