Author Topic: strange question about sterile gear..  (Read 1502 times)

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
strange question about sterile gear..
« on: June 11, 2007, 06:42:02 PM »
I recently received a few vials of tren acetate from a very very reputable ug source. A few of the vials have some chunky residue at the bottom of the vial just lingering. Flip tops fully crimped.  Has anybody ever seen anthing like this? I dont know what to do, normally this source is so so good... Any help or suggestions is most appreciated.
-

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
Re: strange question about sterile gear..
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2007, 07:35:12 PM »
warm it and shake it up real well.

whitewidow

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2007, 07:39:33 PM »
I recently received a few vials of tren acetate from a very very reputable ug source. A few of the vials have some chunky residue at the bottom of the vial just lingering. Flip tops fully crimped.  Has anybody ever seen anthing like this? I dont know what to do, normally this source is so so good... Any help or suggestions is most appreciated.

I would email your source and tell them. try to get an exchange. sounds like it semi crashed or was not filtered right I cant reccomend using it. that source is not that great either ive seen some of his test cyp vials look real dark like tren. I think those guys are over their heads and rushing to catch up and when you rush mistakes happen.knowing these guys they will not exchange either. I know a few people had to go to the hospital using the same line of gear so obviously sterility is an issue.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2007, 08:34:37 PM »
I would email your source and tell them. try to get an exchange. sounds like it semi crashed or was not filtered right I cant reccomend using it.

white is right....

more than likely a botched filtering job.

whitewidow

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2007, 01:19:51 AM »
white is right....

more than likely a botched filtering job.

Yeah I know a few who had to go to the hospital using a product from this company.

maff24

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2007, 03:59:20 AM »
whats the name of the company ?

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2007, 10:51:29 AM »
No matter what i am a huge fan of this ug company and prefer not to throw this source under the bus, or knock it in any way. Like i said, exceptional service and outstanding product is the reason i always use this top source.  If you must know, feel free to PM me and id be glad to you.
-

whitewidow

« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2007, 02:08:16 PM »
No matter what i am a huge fan of this ug company and prefer not to throw this source under the bus, or knock it in any way. Like i said, exceptional service and outstanding product is the reason i always use this top source.  If you must know, feel free to PM me and id be glad to you.

do not use this company pharm RXL is not that great. actually horrible service and some have had to go to the hospital. sorry cant agree with you.

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2007, 02:13:40 PM »
LOL too funny white
-

whitewidow

« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2007, 02:43:06 PM »
LOL too funny white

whats funny? I know thats who you are using. and I know their service is shit and their products have put people in the hospital so I cant agree with you. they also were prettty much booted off another board because they couldnt fill people orders. people would wait like 5 weeks for their packs. How is that good service? go ahead shoot your chunky tren I hope you do and get hep.

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2007, 03:06:01 PM »
go ahead shoot your chunky tren I hope you do and get hep.
nah.. it wasnt for me... tren was last time. We all know they had a big fall out but w/e. He came through for me numerous times and in record speed during his prime. Check other boards, you seem to be pretty good at that  ;) The man is one of the most respected sources out there. Very respected by mods, admin, and pages of past clients vouch for him. IMO, UG is UG, HG is HG.  All we can do is try our best to get the most for our dollar. When not using HG nobody really knows what your using. Shit could come from a sterile lab, apt, basement, closet, etc... We base our choice on lab result and user feedback. Neither of which i have ever seen him fail, until very recently. I value your opinion White, but is it really something we can control?
-