Author Topic: "Official" Lee Priest IFBB Petition - Sign Here!  (Read 23748 times)

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
Re: "Official" Lee Priest IFBB Petition - Sign Here!
« Reply #125 on: June 14, 2007, 08:27:54 PM »
WTF
An Aussie who doesn't drink beer????

Not possible!
Thats another thing i like about Lee, I always think of him when my friends wanna go out drinking. Fuck that nonsense. doesn't amuse me at all, and just having one....why it tastes gross.  no bar ever seems to sell cheese burgers though  :)
bodybuildersreality.com

omg

• Getbig III
  • Maybe we all just havent figured it out yet
« Reply #126 on: June 15, 2007, 07:38:40 AM »
BRING LEE BACK TO MR O

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #127 on: June 15, 2007, 11:54:30 AM »
MY SUSPENSION IS UP SETEMBER 15TH ..SAME DAY AS ATLANTIC PRO  NOT HE 16TH WHICH I THOUGHT

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #128 on: June 15, 2007, 11:58:54 AM »
Get on that muthafuckin diet Lee !! Goo luck   :D

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #129 on: June 15, 2007, 12:05:38 PM »
success is the best revenge lee.

kick this one like never before and bring your very best physique ever on stage.

midnight2003

• Getbig I
  • Free Paris, Free Willy, HELL, Free my uncle Willie
« Reply #130 on: June 15, 2007, 02:18:31 PM »
Lee at 100% at the Olympia, top 6 all the way!!!!

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: June 15, 2007, 08:59:09 PM »
MY SUSPENSION IS UP SETEMBER 15TH ..SAME DAY AS ATLANTIC PRO  NOT HE 16TH WHICH I THOUGHT

The bad boys of Getbig got your back, Lee!!! 8)    Time to get it rollin....

adadrian

• Getbig II
« Reply #132 on: June 16, 2007, 01:06:34 AM »
yes i know there are plenty of fans that would jsut turn up or watch it just to see lee preist compete
we need lee in teh olympia

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #133 on: June 16, 2007, 04:04:20 AM »
As much as I like bustin this guys nuts, he is a pro.  I agree that pro's should be able to make there money when and where they can (aside from G4P).  Some pros, need more than just what their endorsements pay, and to be a successful BB you can't really have a full time job and try to peak for a show. 

Not all BB fans are educated on the complete physique, infact most fans are new fans that are just into the sport for the wow factor.  Joe Weider specifically had obtained athletes in the 90s to add the WOW factor back into the sport to sell more tickets.  A normal guy would look at a lee priest and say wow!!! how does he not win the show?, Same with Paul Dillet.  Just adding more freaks to the show to sell tickets.  The IFBB has capitalized off of their athletes for a long time and held them to exclusive contracts.  Even the NBA allowed their athletes to compete in another organization (the Olympics). 

Lee has voiced his opinion on the one sided benefit of IFBB Athletes, being good for IFBB, shitty for athletes.  He has gone off tried new things and has decided he wants back in.  No big deal.  But to be held out of an organization who he clearly helped sell tickets for/filled auditorium seats for is stupid.  People go to the pro shows to see the Freaks and that is what he is.  Shawn Ray had his following but was just another short BB like david henry etc, Lee was different, He illicited those Good God he is a freak type comments. 

I think if Lee wants to round out his career in the IFBB, he should be allowed.  Yes people will say that the IFBB made Lee but Lee did help grow the IFBB esp in the 90s.

Sorry for the early morning rant, coffee has kicked it yet but the Oxys have........
\

Jeriko

• Getbig II
  • Do you want to win the war on terror? Yes or No?
« Reply #134 on: June 16, 2007, 11:41:07 AM »
Another vote for LEE!  Bring it LP!

Lee should be on everybodys all time BB fave list  8)

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: June 16, 2007, 04:05:08 PM »
Confirm when you can Lee.   If your suspension is a day early then you should be able to do the show and get some bank at the Big O.   

It would be killer to see you up on stage and the expo. 8)

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #136 on: June 16, 2007, 05:37:47 PM »
Confirm when you can Lee.   If your suspension is a day early then you should be able to do the show and get some bank at the Big O.   

It would be killer to see you up on stage and the expo. 8)

SUSPENSION IS UP AT 12.01 AM ON THE 15TH SAME DAY AS ATLANTIC PRO SHOW

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #137 on: June 16, 2007, 05:39:12 PM »

Happy days  ;D

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: June 16, 2007, 05:45:28 PM »

Right on.  Call the promoter.   Ill see you at the Olympia.

Mmmmm......   Oatmeal and 2 hrs of cardio.  Im on the same plan.... 8)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #139 on: June 16, 2007, 05:47:30 PM »

If that's correct, you don't need their permission,right?  Just enter the AC Pro, win it, and do the Olympia.
Ron: "I am lazy."

efirkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #140 on: June 16, 2007, 05:48:46 PM »
I vote for seeing Lee at the Olympia

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #141 on: June 16, 2007, 06:00:47 PM »
i say get him reinstated...Let him try to qualify...I also believe that he doesn't stand a chance in qualifying for an olympia...His days of being in the top 5 of any IFBB show in america are over...Not without a back...Which is basically nonexistant...But i still vote to bring him back and give him a chance...

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #142 on: June 16, 2007, 06:23:16 PM »
i say get him reinstated...Let him try to qualify...I also believe that he doesn't stand a chance in qualifying for an olympia...His days of being in the top 5 of any IFBB show in america are over...Not without a back...Which is basically nonexistant...But i still vote to bring him back and give him a chance...

You're nuts.  He won a show like, what, last year?  Besides, being the very end of the year, the AC Pro will just be a bunch of scrubs anyway. Probably all he has to beat to win is Kamali and Wong Hong or something. If he enters and doesn't win, it's just IFBB payback.
Ron: "I am lazy."

eliscominblue

• Getbig II
« Reply #143 on: June 16, 2007, 06:33:24 PM »
Priest should be able to walk onto any pro bodybuilding stage and compete...whats wrong with these jokers.  Do they want to make money or what?  IFBB is lame and has been for years.  Lee is just the only high profile athlete that had the balls to leave. 

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #144 on: June 16, 2007, 07:06:56 PM »

You're nuts.  He won a show like, what, last year?  Besides, being the very end of the year, the AC Pro will just be a bunch of scrubs anyway. Probably all he has to beat to win is Kamali and Wong Hong or something. If he enters and doesn't win, it's just IFBB payback.

come on goat...Lee won the 06 ironman where 2nd place was David Henry and 3rd was Troy Alves...with kris Dim being 4th place...besides Henry these other guys are done...And Henry has now surpassed Lee IMOP....Diff/from the back anyway...And that is what wins in the IFBB

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #145 on: June 19, 2007, 05:33:10 PM »
Bump for Priest the 5'5 beast

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #146 on: June 19, 2007, 07:11:04 PM »
Great lets see Lee on stage at the Atlantic

jbflift

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #147 on: June 19, 2007, 07:13:49 PM »
IFBB needs the dudes, SAVE the sport Lee!

tony dominguez

• Getbig II
« Reply #148 on: June 19, 2007, 08:13:31 PM »
IF LEE GOES BACK, HE WILL FINALLY PROVE TO THE WORLD WHAT A LITTLE PERSON HE IS. COME ON GUYS, YOU SEEM TO RESPECT PEOPLE WITH NO BACKBONE JUST BECAUSE THEY HAVE SOME MUSCLE. STICK TO YOUR GUNS IF YOUR A REAL MAN LEE. IT'S UP TO YOU. OR, YOU CAN SHOW EVERYONE WITH A BRAIN, WHAT A DESPERATE LOSER YOU ARE IF YOU TAKE THEIR SHIT AGAIN. BE "A STAND UP MAN" AND PROVE YOU DON'T NEED THEM. GOING BACK IS A WEAK MOVE ON MANY LEVELS. OR WAS ALL THE SHIT YOU TALKED ABOUT LAST YEAR ABOUT THE IFBB JUST THAT, SHIT??????????????? BY THE WAY, GOING BACK WILL FINALLY SHOW EVERONE THAT YOU ARE NOT A GOOD RACE CAR DRIVER, AND OBVIOUSLY YOU DON'T THINK YOU EVER WILL BE. THERE IS ALOT MORE MONEY IN CAR RACING(EVEN IF YOU NEVEFR ACTUALLY PLACE FIRST) THAN BB. BUT THE PROBLEM WITH THAT IS THAT YOU HAVE TO "PUT UP, OR SHUT UP" IN RACING. THOSE GUYS IN THE PRO RACING CIRCUIT WILL KICK LEE'S ASS ALL OVER THE PLACE. IT'S A REAL MAN'S SPORT, YOU FUCKING BUNCH OF IGNORANT ASS KISSERS.

WEAPONX

• Getbig II
« Reply #149 on: June 19, 2007, 09:31:08 PM »
Wow Tony you sound as though youre almost worried if Lee competes.

I hope things change Lee and they do allow you in, I have a feeling it might just happen