Author Topic: "Official" Lee Priest IFBB Petition - Sign Here!  (Read 23809 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: "Official" Lee Priest IFBB Petition - Sign Here!
« Reply #150 on: June 20, 2007, 07:37:30 AM »
IF LEE GOES BACK, HE WILL FINALLY PROVE TO THE WORLD WHAT A LITTLE PERSON HE IS. COME ON GUYS, YOU SEEM TO RESPECT PEOPLE WITH NO BACKBONE JUST BECAUSE THEY HAVE SOME MUSCLE. STICK TO YOUR GUNS IF YOUR A REAL MAN LEE. IT'S UP TO YOU. OR, YOU CAN SHOW EVERYONE WITH A BRAIN, WHAT A DESPERATE LOSER YOU ARE IF YOU TAKE THEIR SHIT AGAIN. BE "A STAND UP MAN" AND PROVE YOU DON'T NEED THEM. GOING BACK IS A WEAK MOVE ON MANY LEVELS. OR WAS ALL THE SHIT YOU TALKED ABOUT LAST YEAR ABOUT THE IFBB JUST THAT, SHIT??????????????? BY THE WAY, GOING BACK WILL FINALLY SHOW EVERONE THAT YOU ARE NOT A GOOD RACE CAR DRIVER, AND OBVIOUSLY YOU DON'T THINK YOU EVER WILL BE. THERE IS ALOT MORE MONEY IN CAR RACING(EVEN IF YOU NEVEFR ACTUALLY PLACE FIRST) THAN BB. BUT THE PROBLEM WITH THAT IS THAT YOU HAVE TO "PUT UP, OR SHUT UP" IN RACING. THOSE GUYS IN THE PRO RACING CIRCUIT WILL KICK LEE'S ASS ALL OVER THE PLACE. IT'S A REAL MAN'S SPORT, YOU FUCKING BUNCH OF IGNORANT ASS KISSERS.

cook your meat.  hth.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #151 on: June 20, 2007, 12:46:34 PM »
IF LEE GOES BACK, HE WILL FINALLY PROVE TO THE WORLD WHAT A LITTLE PERSON HE IS. COME ON GUYS, YOU SEEM TO RESPECT PEOPLE WITH NO BACKBONE JUST BECAUSE THEY HAVE SOME MUSCLE. STICK TO YOUR GUNS IF YOUR A REAL MAN LEE. IT'S UP TO YOU. OR, YOU CAN SHOW EVERYONE WITH A BRAIN, WHAT A DESPERATE LOSER YOU ARE IF YOU TAKE THEIR SHIT AGAIN. BE "A STAND UP MAN" AND PROVE YOU DON'T NEED THEM. GOING BACK IS A WEAK MOVE ON MANY LEVELS. OR WAS ALL THE SHIT YOU TALKED ABOUT LAST YEAR ABOUT THE IFBB JUST THAT, SHIT??????????????? BY THE WAY, GOING BACK WILL FINALLY SHOW EVERONE THAT YOU ARE NOT A GOOD RACE CAR DRIVER, AND OBVIOUSLY YOU DON'T THINK YOU EVER WILL BE. THERE IS ALOT MORE MONEY IN CAR RACING(EVEN IF YOU NEVEFR ACTUALLY PLACE FIRST) THAN BB. BUT THE PROBLEM WITH THAT IS THAT YOU HAVE TO "PUT UP, OR SHUT UP" IN RACING. THOSE GUYS IN THE PRO RACING CIRCUIT WILL KICK LEE'S ASS ALL OVER THE PLACE. IT'S A REAL MAN'S SPORT, YOU FUCKING BUNCH OF IGNORANT ASS KISSERS.

lee is a an idealist. he says what he thinks when he thinks it.

he is a great bber and the simple fact is, all the other great bbers didn't follow him to the pdi. hey, everyone makes mistakes and there comes a time to move on.

pro sports is a fickle business and pro bbing is about as fickle a pro sport can be. what was he meant to do, keep winning the pdi? he's a competitor and he still believes he's got what it takes. he wants to take on the best out there and the reality has set in that the only way he can actually do that is to go back to the ifbb.

i say get him back in the mix and let the man do his thing.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: June 20, 2007, 04:06:16 PM »
lee is a an idealist.

I'd say impulsive and fickle. And does anyone REALLY care if he gets reinstated?

tony dominguez

• Getbig II
« Reply #153 on: June 20, 2007, 08:38:48 PM »
this isn't a choice from lee's part. he has no option, pdi seems to have folded. some of it's competitors have told me they don't pick up the phones, they haven't sent back confirmation on any of their "planned" shows yet(and some sent their aplications months ago) bottom line, lee will go wherever he has to, to make a living. i understand that. and great bb he is. but it doesn't take a BIG man to take "LEFTOVERS". only people without options. all kidding aside, i think the ifbb likes to control and almost humiliate you before they reward you. if you play along(of course you have to be good also) after they "push you around a bit", if you stay quiet and comply(alot like slavery, or being pimped!!!!) then they loosen the rope a little. then if you get too "full of yourself", they SQUASH YOU!!!!!! they just did it to ronny coleman. i'm not a fan of his, nor do i think he looked like the winner(he actually should have been about fifth or sixth) at the last olympia, but come on, he was the current, multiple winner who if they respected at all, they would have let him know in advance to maybe retire with some dignity. you know how many times after pre-judging the top guys know their placings?????? many, many, many times. why was this one of the times they just left him out there to be disgraced. THAT'S HOW THEY CONTROL THEIR OWN!!!! this has happened to lee also. very few pros escape the relentless control freaks that are the IFBB. i like the athletes, but hate the powers that be.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #154 on: June 20, 2007, 09:10:35 PM »
this isn't a choice from lee's part. he has no option, pdi seems to have folded. some of it's competitors have told me they don't pick up the phones, they haven't sent back confirmation on any of their "planned" shows yet(and some sent their aplications months ago) bottom line, lee will go wherever he has to, to make a living. i understand that. and great bb he is. but it doesn't take a BIG man to take "LEFTOVERS". only people without options. all kidding aside, i think the ifbb likes to control and almost humiliate you before they reward you. if you play along(of course you have to be good also) after they "push you around a bit", if you stay quiet and comply(alot like slavery, or being pimped!!!!) then they loosen the rope a little. then if you get too "full of yourself", they SQUASH YOU!!!!!! they just did it to ronny coleman. i'm not a fan of his, nor do i think he looked like the winner(he actually should have been about fifth or sixth) at the last olympia, but come on, he was the current, multiple winner who if they respected at all, they would have let him know in advance to maybe retire with some dignity.

Let him know WHAT in advance? He was there to compete...he mistimed his prep, and came in off.

you know how many times after pre-judging the top guys know their placings?????? many, many, many times. why was this one of the times they just left him out there to be disgraced.

He knew he was behind...what difference did it make at that time? What was he supposed to do, withdrawl?

THAT'S HOW THEY CONTROL THEIR OWN!!!! this has happened to lee also. very few pros escape the relentless control freaks that are the IFBB. i like the athletes, but hate the powers that be.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #155 on: June 21, 2007, 04:38:57 AM »

RMC in this thread you do NOT speak like a representative for IFBB athletes but a public information officer for the organization. what is you job title, Rep or PIO?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: June 21, 2007, 07:43:43 AM »
So, Bob should "rep" pros the way Sharpton reps his peeps? Right or wrong, always GO! GO! GO! with no regard for truth, common sense, fairness, etc.?

Just asking.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: June 21, 2007, 08:15:41 AM »
RMC in this thread you do NOT speak like a representative for IFBB athletes but a public information officer for the organization. what is you job title, Rep or PIO?

How do you figure?

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #158 on: June 21, 2007, 09:31:14 AM »
So, Bob should "rep" pros the way Sharpton reps his peeps? Right or wrong, always GO! GO! GO! with no regard for truth, common sense, fairness, etc.?

Just asking.

true, but if it comes down to an athlete versus the ifbb, i've never seen him back the athlete yet.

as an athlete's rep he makes a good company spokesperson.  ;)

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: June 21, 2007, 09:35:50 AM »
true, but if it comes down to an athlete versus the ifbb, i've never seen him back the athlete yet.

Thats because you dont know what goes on....

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #160 on: June 21, 2007, 09:49:08 AM »
Thats because you dont know what goes on....

hahaha i see enough to make that statement. if there was more, i'm sure you'd tell us. ;)

please tell us chick, when was the last time you backed one of the athletes against the ifbb? :D

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: June 21, 2007, 10:00:34 AM »

Probably addresses the bigger problem with unions in general. Only the turds ever need 'em anymore.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: June 21, 2007, 10:43:26 AM »
hahaha i see enough to make that statement. if there was more, i'm sure you'd tell us. ;)

please tell us chick, when was the last time you backed one of the athletes against the ifbb? :D

By all means...tell us what you know. I'm giving you an opportunity to back yout mouth up. Just what do you see? Other than on Getbig...what credible source of info are you using to make such a statement...?

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #163 on: June 21, 2007, 10:47:04 AM »
By all means...tell us what you know. I'm giving you an opportunity to back yout mouth up. Just what do you see? Other than on Getbig...what credible source of info are you using to make such a statement...?

on the contrary dear sir, i'm giving you the opportunity as 'athlete's rep' to back your statements up. afterall, you're the 'athletes rep'. i'm just an anonymous internet guy. :D

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: June 21, 2007, 10:47:14 AM »
Lee will be one of the most remembered BBers of all time Long after he and the guys he posed against are gone. It's sacrilege to deny him a Olympia appearance.
Not to have him is to cheat the fans, and an act of the IFBB cutting of its own nose to spite its face.

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #165 on: June 21, 2007, 10:47:38 AM »

Not tryin to be a dick here... but it seems he asked you a question and you responded with a question yourself instead of making a statement answering his? ???

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #166 on: June 21, 2007, 11:24:32 AM »
Priest should be able to walk onto any pro bodybuilding stage and compete...whats wrong with these jokers.  Do they want to make money or what?  IFBB is lame and has been for years.  Lee is just the only high profile athlete that had the balls to leave. 

dude 2 words....MON-STER

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #167 on: June 21, 2007, 11:27:45 AM »
come on chick. it can't be that hard to find one athlete that you've backed against the ifbb ???

i'm sure you have plenty of names. how long have you been athlete's rep now?

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #168 on: June 21, 2007, 12:14:25 PM »
please tell me after all this time as athlete's rep you have one athlete that you've represented in a case against the ifbb ???

:-[

tony dominguez

• Getbig II
« Reply #169 on: June 21, 2007, 12:47:43 PM »
you tell 'em guys. chick should be representing the athletes, not defending the ifbb bullshit. and yes chick, there have been many times when the judges tell the guys where they placed way before the night show. i've  been to many pro and national shows(with top cpmpetitors, you were never one of them, but remember BEAU MATLOCK, he whipped your butt at the nationals in orlando when john sherman won the whole thing). well, he ended up second in the heavies behind chris duffy(another ifbb fag!!!!). we knew from the judges that BEAU was second right after pre-judging. i've been there myself when the judges tell some of the guys "what's up". don't think we're all stupid newbies!!!!!

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: June 21, 2007, 03:09:31 PM »
please tell me after all this time as athlete's rep you have one athlete that you've represented in a case against the ifbb ???

:-[

Yes, Ive represented many....and created opportunities for many more.

Of recent...I represented Milos, filed for an exension,and put together his appeal. I also negotiated on Lee's behalf to try and get his suspension special consideration...

Any more keen observations?

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #171 on: June 21, 2007, 03:32:54 PM »
Rumor going around the other boards is that Lee told Ben W. that he is willing do doing anything to get back to the IFBB...And when he says anything, he means ANYTHING...

eliscominblue

• Getbig II
« Reply #172 on: June 21, 2007, 07:06:08 PM »
Rumor going around the other boards is that Lee told Ben W. that he is willing do doing anything to get back to the IFBB...And when he says anything, he means ANYTHING...

what are you trying to say?  We all know that rumors on internet boards are reliable sources....  So what if Lee wanted to get back on an IFBB stage?  What the hell is wrong with everyone?  In the end it's about business.  I'd go where the money is.  I worked for GE for 6 years before jumping ship to work for P&G...why?  The money.  Would I go back to GE if they offered me something better....you better believe it. 

tony dominguez

• Getbig II
« Reply #173 on: June 21, 2007, 07:49:28 PM »
what are you trying to say?  We all know that rumors on internet boards are reliable sources....  So what if Lee wanted to get back on an IFBB stage?  What the hell is wrong with everyone?  In the end it's about business.  I'd go where the money is.  I worked for GE for 6 years before jumping ship to work for P&G...why?  The money.  Would I go back to GE if they offered me something better....you better believe it. 
SO WHAT YOUR SAYING IS YOU'RE A SELLOUT AND DON'T HAVE ANY BALLS TO BE A MAN AND DO WHAT'S RIGHT JUST LIKE LEE!!!! AND DON'T BE A TOTAL IDIOT. IF YOU REALLY WOULD GO WHERE THE MONEY'S AT YOU WOULDN'T BE IN GE OR P&G. LOL, LOL, WHAT A LOSER. I'D KEEP THAT TO YOURSELF. IF YOU HAD THE BALLS I GUESS YOU WOULD BE A DRUG DEALER THEN. DON'T TELL ME THAT YOUR BUDDIES AT GE OR WHATEVER MAKE MORE MONEY THAN A DECENT DRUG DEALER. SO YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT. WHEN YOU BECOME A MAN AND START DEALING, LET US KNOW, LOL, LOL.

tony dominguez

• Getbig II
« Reply #174 on: June 21, 2007, 08:20:32 PM »
Yes, Ive represented many....and created opportunities for many more.

Of recent...I represented Milos, filed for an exension,and put together his appeal. I also negotiated on Lee's behalf to try and get his suspension special consideration...

Any more keen observations?

are you really this delusional??? you sound like if you're going to the supreme court and defending people like johnny cochran. lol, lol. CHICK, ALL YOU ARE DOING IS BULLSHITTING WITH THE POWERS THAT BE, WHICH HAVE ALL BEEN ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE LAW AT SOME TIME OR ANOTHER!!! THAT'S FUNNY THAT A BUNCH OF POTENTIAL  AND PREVIOUS CRIMINALS, ARE GETTING TOGETHER TO NEGOCIATE ANOTHER CRIMINALS' FATE. OR DO YOU WANT US TO BELIEVE THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE IN THE BIZ THAT NEVER BROKE THE LAW BY USING, SELLING OR IMPORTING/EXPORTING STEROIDS, GHB, COKE, NUBAIN, ETC, ETC. BE HONEST, HAVE YOU BROKEN THE LAW???? YOU WOULD FAIL EVERY LIE DETECTOR TEST OUT THERE. WE BOTH KNOW IT!!!! YOU'VE NEVER TAKEN  AN ILLEGAL SUBSTANCE CHICK????? COME ON, PUT UP, OR SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY ABOUT HOW "GOODY TOOO SHOES" YOU AND THE IFBB ARE.  YOU GUYS ARE LUCKY THE FEDS DON'T JUST SHUT YOUR CIRCUS DOWN. I LIKE BODYBUILDING, BUT NOT ALL THE ASSHOLES THAT ARE INVOLVED IN RUNNING IT. THEY ARE ALL SELLOUTS!!!! IF YOU ARE THAT GOOD YOU SHOULD BE REPRESENTING TITUS, LOL, LOL. NOW THERE'S A NEED FOR A GOOD REP. BUT YOU ARE JUST SOMEONE WHO THINKS HE'S SMART(YET IT TOOK YOU FOREVER TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET IN SHAPE, YOU'RE A SLOB), DOING WHATEVER THEY LET YOU DO. I SAID LET YOU DO. YOU HAVE NO CHOICE!!!