Author Topic: Which of the 2 weight gainers should i choose ?  (Read 1427 times)

dan_123

• Getbig II
Which of the 2 weight gainers should i choose ?
« on: June 12, 2007, 07:44:12 AM »
hey, im kinda stuck between the choice of 2 weight gainers? which one would you choose? i am trying to really put on weight since i am really skinny, but i have to say i am not YET a professional when it comes to looking at what other things are in the product, like L-this and L-that

hope to get some good oppinions :) thanks

of course the first one is "N-large 2"

the second one is "muscle juice"

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
Re: Which of the 2 weight gainers should i choose ?
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2007, 05:56:52 PM »
Neither, choose one with a better carb, not maltodextrin and one with a protein blend, not just whey. But either of those options could be used for post workout.

Look for more grain derived carbs, milk, whey and/or egg protein and some efa's would be perfect. This kind of breakdown would be better as a meal replacement. Big Max 50 from Max Muscle is a good choice too...

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2007, 06:33:52 PM »
MHP-up your mass

bench

jmt1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2007, 07:01:41 PM »
hey, im kinda stuck between the choice of 2 weight gainers? which one would you choose? i am trying to really put on weight since i am really skinny, but i have to say i am not YET a professional when it comes to looking at what other things are in the product, like L-this and L-that

fat gain would be a concern with either of those weight gainers....both contain large amounts of malto, fructose.

go with a better quality product like up your mass from mhp or serious mass from opt. nutrition.

NoCalBbEr

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2007, 10:00:28 PM »
noe. you can make ur own by adding oatmeal to your mormal . and i would stick with soild cheat food that are dense in calories.

Azn Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Team Nasser Forum at www.FavorMob.com/hugenasser
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2007, 12:10:08 AM »
N-large is a much better choice than Muscle Juice.  I have used both and can say that Muscle Juice is garbage (mixes poorly and tastes awful),

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2007, 06:05:32 AM »
fat gain would be a concern with either of those weight gainers....both contain large amounts of malto, fructose.

go with a better quality product like up your mass from mhp or serious mass from opt. nutrition.

How did you like serious mass?!  ???

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2007, 12:34:54 PM »

I haven't tried Muscle Juice; so, I will make no comments about it. N-Large2 I have used and highly recommended. It tastes great; a serving is only 5.4 ounces of powder in water, and mixes well. As you sound like an ectomorph, three servings (two between meals and one post-workout) per day could be of great benefit.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2007, 09:54:58 AM »
instant mass by reflex nuitrition

G.R.H.

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2007, 12:54:54 PM »
i like n-large, but i have also used mega mass 4000 by weider. alot of suagr though, but if you want size and weight gain, it's ok.

dan_123

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2007, 07:40:10 AM »
thanks alot, GREAT replies...i'm gonna check out all the recommended ones and choose one. I have to say that i thought N-large was THE one if you are skinny, but i can see now from your replies that i was wrong. Thank you sensais  ;D