Author Topic: What fat burner do you recommend?  (Read 5424 times)

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
Re: Best Fat Burner
« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2007, 07:08:07 AM »
ECA Stack

Clenbuterol

Meth

Crack

Lipo 6 (legal)

There are a million opinions, and you could read them all if you...USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2007, 07:26:24 AM »
I found the combo of Gaspari Third Degree Burn and Gaspari Thyrotabs to be un-beatable, and I have tried alot of them.  Least amount of jitters and side effects while still very effective. 
I used both of these for the final 6 weeks of my contest prep, and I really felt like they made a noticable difference.
:)

PUERTOROCKS

• Getbig II
  • Get big or die tryin
« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2007, 07:42:56 AM »
Phentermine is by far the best legal pill but you need a prescription.
Get big or die tryin!

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2007, 09:16:11 AM »

sandpiper

• Getbig III
  • The Next Mr. O!
« Reply #29 on: July 10, 2007, 10:06:32 AM »
or you could do it the old fashioned way and do cardio twice a day on an empty stomach and watch what you eat. if you want to burn money i can send you my address and you can send me the $50 a month you spend on fat burners because it's the same thing.
I love me some me!!!

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2007, 02:05:56 PM »
Phentermine is by far the best legal pill but you need a prescription.

Fuck phentermine. It's highly addictive and doesn't do nothing except supressing appetite like any other amphetamine.

A good fatburner is green tea extract with guarana and caffeine stacked with l-tyrosine.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2007, 02:07:57 PM »

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2007, 03:01:05 PM »
Fuck phentermine. It's highly addictive and doesn't do nothing except supressing appetite like any other amphetamine.

A good fatburner is green tea extract with guarana and caffeine stacked with l-tyrosine.

Ya Im real unimpressed w Phen. My wife gets it in her head to use it every time she hits asia...
The shit canabalizes muscle on her and saves the fat. Also dehydrates. Great! ::)

So then she gets real stubborn, and see the scale needle go down, and keep it up.  WhooPie.. skin starts to hang on your arms and look and feel like death! Oh, do this on a 12 hr time zone jet lag and hit the floor/ not knowing where you are, or who ya talking to. Wonderfull stuff indeed.

It may work well for someone, but I hope that was the last time for her. She looks better heavier than w/  THAT kind of weight loss. She aint at all fat by American standards anyway.
That stuff's junk IMO.

lilbg

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: What fat burner do you recommend?
« Reply #33 on: July 10, 2007, 06:11:52 PM »
Running outside is more fun but I enjoy the shock absorption the treadmill provides.  2 hours of cardio a day?  Ive always been told anything over an hour is pointless unless you plan on burning away some muscle with it.  Ive lost 10lbs by altering my diet and running 30 min a day.  Ive used lipo 6 before and liked it.  Plan on getting some more soon.

lilbg

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: July 10, 2007, 06:13:46 PM »
Anyone know how the hotrox extreme is?  Or the gaspari cytolean?

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 10, 2007, 07:07:45 PM »
Anyone know how the hotrox extreme is?  Or the gaspari cytolean?

Lipo6 is OK. along the lines of the old school ECA but light.
I'd bet any of Richs stuff is OK at least. I just aint into any of the PHs. His Nolva product has some effect, but I wouldnt risk it w/ testo, to spendy too. The fatburner is worth a shot I'd bet.

Rich was awesome, he took ripped to a new dimension. "I'll win or die trying".

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #36 on: July 11, 2007, 07:33:10 AM »
Lipo6 is OK. along the lines of the old school ECA but light.
I'd bet any of Richs stuff is OK at least. I just aint into any of the PHs. His Nolva product has some effect, but I wouldnt risk it w/ testo, to spendy too. The fatburner is worth a shot I'd bet.

Rich was awesome, he took ripped to a new dimension. "I'll win or die trying".

I havent tried the Gaspari cytolean, but I heard it makes you feel high, so I am gonna get myself a bottle and check it out... ;D

Like I said, the Gaspari Third Degree Burn combo'ed with Gaspari Thyrotabs worked really really well for me.  I've tried a bunch of fat burners.  I cannot use ephedra because it makes me puke.  These are the ONLY products that I actually felt are worth the money and made a noticable difference.

One caution - I recommend tapering off the thyrotabs.  Even with a taper, I feel like I am experiencing a rebound... :-\

:)

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 11, 2007, 08:48:24 AM »
I havent tried the Gaspari cytolean, but I heard it makes you feel high, so I am gonna get myself a bottle and check it out... ;D

Like I said, the Gaspari Third Degree Burn combo'ed with Gaspari Thyrotabs worked really really well for me.  I've tried a bunch of fat burners.  I cannot use ephedra because it makes me puke.  These are the ONLY products that I actually felt are worth the money and made a noticable difference.

One caution - I recommend tapering off the thyrotabs.  Even with a taper, I feel like I am experiencing a rebound... :-\

THis Proolly aint the place for it, But HGH is MINDBLOWING for me. (Im fairly lean to start).
2iu 1st thing in morn. w/ 12-25mcg cytomel, then cardio (empty stomach).
Even 2x per week, WOW! SEE immediate results. Im not sure how far females can take it, (legbreaker had some warnings in that regard)  But it is just the bomb for this guy. Seems to replace fat with same weight of swell muscle.

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #38 on: July 12, 2007, 02:21:14 AM »
If only there were a cure for AIDS, then lots of fatasses would get for a few months to lose a quick 40....

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 12, 2007, 03:12:27 AM »
If only there were a cure for AIDS, then lots of fatasses would get for a few months to lose a quick 40....

Cancer is great too.

All kidding aside, a little diet change and some cardio isn't the hardest thing to do. Then add some supplements for help and losing fat isn't a problem.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: July 13, 2007, 10:48:51 AM »
Two products that I've used and have worked well for me are Rev XP and Hydroxycut Hardcore.

Rev XP is the cheaper of the two (unless GNC has some HH marked down and it's Gold Card week ;D ).