Author Topic: Question for repbs..  (Read 5628 times)

trab

• Getbig V
I tried that already, they just came up with another excuse!

Word is Iran allready has more than 1 nuke.

Herc

• Getbig II
Re: Question for repbs..
« Reply #76 on: July 15, 2007, 10:56:48 PM »
Saddam probably didnt have any but he acted like he did.  I think he just wanted to look more powerfull than he was like North Korea firing those bad missles that were supposed to be long range.  Sadam fooled almost everyone, republicans and democrats.  That being said I dont think it made the war justified for us to go in.  Why is it our job. There really should have been a strong resistance in Iraq by Iraqies like how we revolted against England.  Once they showed a reall will to get rid of him then we could help like France helped us.  If France saw we were overtaxed and started a war that we never had the will to fight we would be England today.There never was a strong resistance of great signifigance in Iraq and without that the people dont have the will to fight to maintain freedom or whatever there ideals are. If we had to strart a war I think Iran or North Korea would make more sence all though much more dangerous and that too would create more mess than solve any problems.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #77 on: July 15, 2007, 11:30:18 PM »
S

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #78 on: July 16, 2007, 07:25:38 PM »
Saddam probably didnt have any but he acted like he did.  I think he just wanted to look more powerfull than he was like North Korea firing those bad missles that were supposed to be long range.  Sadam fooled almost everyone, republicans and democrats.  That being said I dont think it made the war justified for us to go in.  Why is it our job. There really should have been a strong resistance in Iraq by Iraqies like how we revolted against England.  Once they showed a reall will to get rid of him then we could help like France helped us.  If France saw we were overtaxed and started a war that we never had the will to fight we would be England today.There never was a strong resistance of great signifigance in Iraq and without that the people dont have the will to fight to maintain freedom or whatever there ideals are. If we had to strart a war I think Iran or North Korea would make more sence all though much more dangerous and that too would create more mess than solve any problems.

we imposed our way of lives on another country..

come to thik of it..thats EAXCTLY what the taliban want..

ironic no?
carpe` vaginum!