Author Topic: OWNAGE OF SKINNY LIFEGAURD AT THE SUBDIVISION POOL!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 4367 times)

warchild

• Getbig III
Re: OWNAGE OF SKINNY LIFEGAURD AT THE SUBDIVISION POOL!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #50 on: June 12, 2007, 02:33:45 PM »
Yes, another fantastic story   :D

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: June 12, 2007, 02:45:20 PM »
I bet that lifeguard didn't even have a post count..  Which made him more of a puss..
HAAHAHahhahahahhaahah  :D

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #52 on: June 12, 2007, 05:25:19 PM »
man oh man so i get done with my brutal chest workout today, eat my postworkout meal and head on down to the friendly neighborhood pool in my brand new swim trunks with my freshly shaven back ;D and i see the MASSIVE lifegaurd 22 years old, 5'8" 158 pounds of thick huge muscle mass complete with monstrous 19 inch legs, so i'm swimming a little and i come up to where he is sitting right by the edge of the pool and say, "what's up big man? my Lord how did you get so fuccking HUGE!!!!??????? and as i said it i flexed my right bicep right next to his thigh and say, "damn man i'm trying to get these little toothpick arms the same size as your legs, looks like i'm only an inch away" hahahahaha, discuss.

Not true as you would never be seen shirtless  - as you are fat and obese FatFarther  :-\
K

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
« Reply #53 on: June 12, 2007, 06:22:22 PM »
man oh man so i get done with my brutal chest workout today, eat my postworkout meal and head on down to the friendly neighborhood pool in my brand new swim trunks with my freshly shaven back ;D and i see the MASSIVE lifegaurd 22 years old, 5'8" 158 pounds of thick huge muscle mass complete with monstrous 19 inch legs, so i'm swimming a little and i come up to where he is sitting right by the edge of the pool and say, "what's up big man? my Lord how did you get so fuccking HUGE!!!!??????? and as i said it i flexed my right bicep right next to his thigh and say, "damn man i'm trying to get these little toothpick arms the same size as your legs, looks like i'm only an inch away" hahahahaha, discuss.
don't talk about adam anus abeles like that you fat bitch....

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: June 12, 2007, 06:26:00 PM »
Haahahahaa the "guy" probably hanged himself after the humiliation.

Sarcasm has owned the shit out of you and made you his bitch many times.  Yet you still suck his balls.  Hoping he will let you back in the Squad "Mars"?

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH AAH

TonyAlva

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: June 12, 2007, 06:31:22 PM »
Great post. well played, Finally returned to your old style! :D

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #56 on: June 12, 2007, 06:35:36 PM »
You really are pathetic.  Get a life, nobody believes these anymore.

Nobody ever "believed" them, as these are merely "what if"-stories and scenarios that may and could've happened. Squat is telling his side of the story and how he would react in this kind of scenario.

It's not about believing, it's about rekindling fire in the gimmick!

What would getbig be without Squatfeathers weekly anecdotes and stories from "the real world"?
Q

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #57 on: June 12, 2007, 06:58:27 PM »
Sarcasm has owned the shit out of you and made you his bitch many times.  Yet you still suck his balls.  Hoping he will let you back in the Squad "Mars"?

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH AAH
mars i will let you back in the SQUAD if you post a pic of your massive 160lbs frame, and tell kiwiol to go fuck himself.

OneManGang

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: June 12, 2007, 07:05:20 PM »
post your picture next to mine here and own me if you're so confident about your size, skinny.

No biceps and moobs. HAHAHAH!

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: June 12, 2007, 07:06:52 PM »
mars i will let you back in the SQUAD if you post a pic of your massive 160lbs frame, and tell kiwiol to go fuck himself.

HAHAHAHA  Also Mars you have to quit your local D&D chapter

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: June 12, 2007, 07:11:25 PM »
Nobody ever "believed" them, as these are merely "what if"-stories and scenarios that may and could've happened. Squat is telling his side of the story and how he would react in this kind of scenario.

It's not about believing, it's about rekindling fire in the gimmick!

What would getbig be without Squatfeathers weekly anecdotes and stories from "the real world"?

yes that's right, but it's harder to suspend disbelief now that he destroyed the fantasy character by posting his real life pics.

Frauhorn

• Getbig II
« Reply #61 on: June 12, 2007, 08:08:11 PM »
another day, another pwning...