Author Topic: Flower and rest what ARE the rules on this board?  (Read 1697 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
Flower and rest what ARE the rules on this board?
« on: June 12, 2007, 05:00:31 PM »
Somebody point out to me: What are the rules of this board?

Are we allowed to discuss and post darker images of animals, stuff that happens every day and that I personaly feel people should see far more than "happy" images of "happy" familys with "happy" animals?

Is this a "happy" board were only "happy" things are allowed to be posted?

knny187

• Getbig V
Re: Flower and rest what ARE the rules on this board?
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2007, 05:13:41 PM »
Somebody point out to me: What are the rules of this board?

Are we allowed to discuss and post darker images of animals, stuff that happens every day and that I personaly feel people should see far more than "happy" images of "happy" familys with "happy" animals?

Is this a "happy" board were only "happy" things are allowed to be posted?

Sure...talk about it...but no need for graphic pictures.  I think most of us have a good imagination.

There's VOLUMNES of horror stories & pet warnings for owners on this board.  Not all of them are happy & cheery.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2007, 05:43:21 PM »
You can delete this too

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2007, 05:48:09 PM »
Whats the point of deleting it?

That way....when we get another Stark type character....we have to keep explaining whats appropriate?

;D

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2007, 05:52:35 PM »
Whats the point of deleting it?

That way....when we get another Stark type character....we have to keep explaining whats appropriate?

;D

And again.. What do you mean by a Stark type character?

Oh man, fuck it I'm out of here... good luck with the board.

Oh and little help: Do up a sticky: Simple Rules of the Petboard, write what you have said to me here and leave it up, if you would have done your job as a mod and not stroked your ego by electing PEt's of the month we would have never had this discussion.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2007, 06:03:18 PM »
And again.. What do you mean by a Stark type character?

Oh man, fuck it I'm out of here... good luck with the board.

Oh and little help: Do up a sticky: Simple Rules of the Petboard, write what you have said to me here and leave it up, if you would have done your job as a mod and not stroked your ego by electing PEt's of the month we would have never had this discussion.

well...the more you keep going on not understanding things....IMO...makes you a type of "character"

You've got more than 4,000 posts under your belt...& you're trying to come across like you "don't understand"

sure thing   ;)