Author Topic: Troy Alves - great aesthetics.  (Read 983 times)

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
Troy Alves - great aesthetics.
« on: June 12, 2007, 08:35:16 PM »
Why does Troy not get as much acclaim for his proportions and symmetry as those in history like Bob Paris?  Dude has a near flawless physique.  Is it because his face is so dried out and gaunt looking?  We've all heard the joke that Troy looks like a crackhead.  I've never understood how this physique isn't held in the same regard as Bob and others:
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Re: Troy Alves - great aesthetics.
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2007, 08:37:35 PM »
Because he sells tickets before the show?

tony b

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2007, 08:38:27 PM »
I agree Matt. Troy does not get the recognition he deserves. His front dbl bis is one of the best out there. I think Troy lacks the conditioning in the past to truly show his physique at its greatest potential. Then again he did finish in top ten at the olympia in his first attempt, a very rare feat. Yet he has to scalp tickets

Stavios

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2007, 08:38:31 PM »
Try peacked in 2002-2003

IMO, he tries to make big changes the last week/days and it fucks him up
he always look really flat nowadays onstage while in 2002-2003 his muscles had a much fuller look to them

also he is a little smooth from the back so maybe he should consider starting his diet a month earlier to make sure that he lose that fat in time for the show (IT IS NOT WATER ! the most stupid thing I keep hearing is: he looks great but has a thin film of water all over his body. Dude, it's fat. not water )

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2007, 08:38:47 PM »
No calves, no hams, no glutes, no chest, no traps..

but great aesthetics
I am a mini beast