Author Topic: aint it sad??  (Read 1142 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
aint it sad??
« on: June 12, 2007, 08:44:28 PM »
he says they r not religious..

soo i have a few questions

1) how many times/day do they pray?
2) do they fast for ramadam?
3) do the celebrate eid?
4) do they know that you hate islam?

see my parents KNOW i dont believe in god..i'm honest with em....i DO however go and pray with dad at the mosque on some fridays when dad bugs me enuff cause dad believs that god will  change me

however i dont hate islam..at what point did you yearn for white pussy soo much that you actually started talking trash about your parents religion to juuuust get sum?

i just wanna understand..how come you r cool with your parents and yet i hear all this anti islam shit from you? they ARE muslim right?  either that or you r a hypocrite?

i know your bengoli ...paki...indian kind..

do..say..act..ANYwhich way to get a white blondie..

lotsa blacks r like dat also

juust in case the politix dels this..BUT ya gotta understand what i'm saying is TRUE!!!!!!!
carpe` vaginum!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Re: aint it sad??
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2007, 12:26:35 PM »
however i dont hate islam..at what point did you yearn for white pussy soo much that you actually started talking trash about your parents religion to juuuust get sum?

What are you talking about?  ::)

I talk trash because I fuck hate the backwards garbage.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2007, 03:21:55 PM »
What are you talking about?  ::)

I talk trash because I fuck hate the backwards garbage.

then why did ya ask for the thread to be del off the politix..

you r a hypocrite..plain..

either ya hate muslims and then you also despise your parents orrr ya love coming across a certain way on here to project an image..

which is it?
carpe` vaginum!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2007, 03:28:10 PM »
then why did ya ask for the thread to be del off the politix..

you r a hypocrite..plain..

either ya hate muslims and then you also despise your parents orrr ya love coming across a certain way on here to project an image..

which is it?

Why would I want to portray a certain image on a forum?

And no, I love my parents. They aren't religious for the most part, but do go to prayer meets for dead relatives and what not, which I do not go to. I talk the talk, but I also walk the walk. I try to avoid religion talk in real life, only bringing it up when I see something wrong(which has happened quite often in the last year).

My philosophy has gotten me into hot water with certain people.. Why in the blue hell would I be acting a certain way if it pisses certain people off? I act the way I do because that's me being me and not worrying about the feelings of others.