Author Topic: sustanon real/fake  (Read 5819 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Re: sustanon real/fake
« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2007, 07:59:01 AM »
they come in bulk...how much do they cost in karaci?...u made me curious...i'm paying 5$ an amp here and it's aout half of the going rate.

i pay 10/amp

anyhow i ws in karachi back in 1999 and ..ready...i had my doctor uncle go with me and i paid about 30cents/amp  ;D

i wus in karachi for 1 month..i came back about 25 lbs heavier...training on a shitty multistation/ some free weights at the karachi gymkhana.. ;D
carpe` vaginum!

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2007, 08:09:02 AM »
i pay 10/amp

anyhow i ws in karachi back in 1999 and ..ready...i had my doctor uncle go with me and i paid about 30cents/amp  ;D

i wus in karachi for 1 month..i came back about 25 lbs heavier...training on a shitty multistation/ some free weights at the karachi gymkhana.. ;D

30Cents a amp! Hey they was going for $1.50 in Thailand then,  5X profit.
Whats a fair price on them these days? Same old quality-Great?

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2007, 08:19:24 AM »

30Cents a amp! Hey they was going for $1.50 in Thailand then,  5X profit.
Whats a fair price on them these days? Same old quality-Great?

i pay $10/amp..for the sus..

i can actually get em for $7

i have uncles that are doctors in paki..i'm pretty sure thay aren't more than a buck an amp there..i wish i had some way of getting em here for personal use..but EVERYTHING coming in from paki prolly gets scanned..

and i'm a brownie..i dont wanna lose my citizenship..
carpe` vaginum!

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #28 on: June 14, 2007, 02:59:53 PM »
u are too dum to get it...arnold jr....was I the first one to insult?...NO...If I respond u tell me to stop...this is the reason not many of us come to this board...I'll tell u what ...bs is what u have on this board...i'll probab;ly have my question answered in the forum by gh15....again : make sure u attention euromonster because he insulted me first...u are a smart guy...i'm sure you will figure it out.. ::)
I'm not sure how you can say this is bs. Your queston was answered and has been repeatedly.

As for gh15, a lot of his advice is correct, but just like anyone else, I've seen him post things that would make any one go hmm???? He claims to be a top 10 pro, maybe so, maybe not...but even if he is, this does not make him the know all to end all. After all, there is not a top 10 pro out there who doesn't seek advice of other people...how else would the "gurus" be making a living?

Last off, this section of getbig does not have as many posters as say a pure steroid board. Most likely it never will because of the bs touted on other sections of getbig...however, that does not mean this steroid board falls into the category of the G&O board of this forum...I know as long as Rim and I are here it never will.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2007, 06:03:09 PM »
Nice speech Arnie, keep the infantile shit out of here.
There are too many oxygen thiefs on GB.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2007, 11:04:41 PM »
I'm not sure how you can say this is bs. Your queston was answered and has been repeatedly.

As for gh15, a lot of his advice is correct, but just like anyone else, I've seen him post things that would make any one go hmm???? He claims to be a top 10 pro, maybe so, maybe not...but even if he is, this does not make him the know all to end all. After all, there is not a top 10 pro out there who doesn't seek advice of other people...how else would the "gurus" be making a living?

Last off, this section of getbig does not have as many posters as say a pure steroid board. Most likely it never will because of the bs touted on other sections of getbig...however, that does not mean this steroid board falls into the category of the G&O board of this forum...I know as long as Rim and I are here it never will.
[/quote My oppinion arnie is that anyone who spent enough time doing this bb shit can see clearly that what gh says it's pure gold....why u doubt him it's beyond me...I listen to what he says and it just makes sense.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 14, 2007, 11:17:16 PM »

[/quote My oppinion arnie is that anyone who spent enough time doing this bb shit can see clearly that what gh says it's pure gold....why u doubt him it's beyond me...I listen to what he says and it just makes sense.

Well, then hit youself w/ 5-15iu of HGH for MONTHS and tell me how you feel... good luck.

BBing pharmacy RULE #1.)  What works for one, dont work for all.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 15, 2007, 12:14:26 AM »
another guro  ::)

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #33 on: June 15, 2007, 04:12:48 AM »

BB drugs is like a trial and error for most!
Sure for the most people test. works  great but the other compounds ( although test based) you have to try out for yourself to see what your body reacts on the most/best! There.. i gave you my opinion even after you called me a fuckface...are we friends again?.... :-\

Nice speech Arnie, keep the infantile shit out of here.
There are too many oxygen thiefs on GB.

Does this mean there's no time nor a place on the steroid board for a laugh or two? I for one am not a guy who comes to this board and trashes it with stupid posts... you can ask anybody here!. I'm not here everyday giving cycle advice ( so I'm not well known ) nor feel a need to do so , but that doesn't mean that i don't check the steroid board everyday if there's something interesting  TO ME to read up on or give my two cents about.
Just the other day i was here in the "Hygetropin thread" and helped a guy out who seeked help from us on the board.

"Sevastase" is someone who wants something and he demands it right away..and if he doesn't get it he will be calling you names...that's not a good attitude if you ask me! Then he turns on everybody in the thread saying "GH-15" knows best anyway so why bother with us !.... :-\

Arnold....if you want me to stop posting on your board just say the word ...i will make room for the "serious" guys amongst us "pranksters"... ::)
?

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2007, 04:40:47 AM »
FO. If you know it all, why ask? Drop your androgen/Deca/Tren dose, you've got irrational PMS.
And what's a "guro?" ;D ??? Is that the stuff in the pita bread at the Greek food joints?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #35 on: June 15, 2007, 06:10:18 AM »

At least learn to spell correctly before making yourself look like an even bigger dumbass.

how are the 700 pound squats going?

8)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #36 on: June 15, 2007, 06:13:43 AM »

My oppinion arnie is that anyone who spent enough time doing this bb shit can see clearly that what gh says it's pure gold....why u doubt him it's beyond me...I listen to what he says and it just makes sense.

GH15 lots of good advice, lots of random advice too. For example, in one of his latest threads, saying that a typical contest cycle for a mediocre amateur includes butt loads of slin...bullshit. That it almost always includes anadrol...again, bullshit. Recommending a source, calling the source one of the top 5 best domestic sources out there and the source ends up being a scam...this is big time bullshit.

Does this mean there's no time nor a place on the steroid board for a laugh or two? I for one am not a guy who comes to this board and trashes it with stupid posts... you can ask anybody here!.

Arnold....if you want me to stop posting on your board just say the word ...i will make room for the "serious" guys amongst us "pranksters"... ::)

Post all you want, I just don't care for the threads that turn into pissing matches because in the end, that's what runs more people off. In short, I've got no problem with you, so again, post, post all day long.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #37 on: June 15, 2007, 06:49:22 AM »
GH15 lots of good advice, lots of random advice too. For example, in one of his latest threads, saying that a typical contest cycle for a mediocre amateur includes butt loads of slin...bullshit. That it almost always includes anadrol...again, bullshit. Recommending a source, calling the source one of the top 5 best domestic sources out there and the source ends up being a scam...this is big time bullshit.

Post all you want, I just don't care for the threads that turn into pissing matches because in the end, that's what runs more people off. In short, I've got no problem with you, so again, post, post all day long.

I agree with you on both points my friend.

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #38 on: June 15, 2007, 06:53:08 AM »

Thats a clear post..thanks.
?

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #39 on: June 15, 2007, 10:40:42 AM »
when toxic speaks about juice or any drug..isten..

its worth it..

i'm the ghost of dan duchaine.. ;)
carpe` vaginum!

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #40 on: June 15, 2007, 10:53:00 AM »
I got 50 amps and half roughly are filled with less than 1ml the other half is about 1ml...wtf?
Definately fake. A true lab will have the correct measuring instruments that will give you the exact same fluid level in each amp.

PB

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: June 15, 2007, 11:09:00 AM »
Definately fake. A true lab will have the correct measuring instruments that will give you the exact same fluid level in each amp.

PB
hmmm...someone else said the opposite...who should i believe?...the ones filled with 1 cc are same level...then there are some with 3/4 cc ...wtf?

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 15, 2007, 11:26:18 AM »
hmmm...someone else said the opposite...who should i believe?...the ones filled with 1 cc are same level...then there are some with 3/4 cc ...wtf?
In all honesty, I wouldn't trust a multitude of amps that had different levels.

PB

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: June 15, 2007, 11:55:04 AM »
that was my first thing...how the fuck do they manage to fill amps differently?....beats me..

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: June 15, 2007, 12:42:37 PM »
that was my first thing...how the fuck do they manage to fill amps differently?....beats me..
Are they all from the same lot number?

PB

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: June 15, 2007, 01:20:18 PM »
Are they all from the same lot number?

PB
seemingly yes...same series code...got them in a plastic bag...

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: June 15, 2007, 04:31:54 PM »
In all honesty, I wouldn't trust a multitude of amps that had different levels.

PB

Not w/ Karachi Pakistan, trust me I been thru 100s, Right OTC in Asia. And, Protine says the same - and hes FROM PAKISTAN!
Karachi fill level should vary some. Protine also put up a perfect pic of packaging, thats the shit! High quality juice regardless. Right up w/ Schering and Real Organon.Much cheaper.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #47 on: June 17, 2007, 07:51:02 PM »
when toxic speaks about juice or any drug..isten..

its worth it..

i'm the ghost of dan duchaine.. ;)

you wish toxie.....

practice what you preach then!!! like dan :D

irondave

• Getbig II
« Reply #48 on: June 17, 2007, 09:08:22 PM »
that pic makes me want to do a shot

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: June 18, 2007, 07:46:37 AM »
Not w/ Karachi Pakistan, trust me I been thru 100s, Right OTC in Asia. And, Protine says the same - and hes FROM PAKISTAN!
Karachi fill level should vary some. Protine also put up a perfect pic of packaging, thats the shit! High quality juice regardless. Right up w/ Schering and Real Organon.Much cheaper.
I've taken Karachi and did very well with them in terms of results with only two amps per week (500mgs), but were talking different fluid levels here. He's loosing 1/4 of test per each amp which tells me that it was made in someones basement without the proper measuring instruments. I can't see a proper pharmacy screwing up the fluid levels of multiple amps. Maybe the mods will have a different insight. Rim? Div? Arnold jr?

PB