Author Topic: sustanon real/fake  (Read 5825 times)

trab

• Getbig V
Re: sustanon real/fake
« Reply #50 on: June 18, 2007, 07:54:36 AM »
I've taken Karachi and did very well with them in terms of results with only two amps per week (500mgs), but were talking different fluid levels here. He's loosing 1/4 of test per each amp which tells me that it was made in someones basement without the proper measuring instruments. I can't see a proper pharmacy screwing up the fluid levels of multiple amps. Maybe the mods will have a different insight. Rim? Div? Arnold jr?

PB

There is no Organon factory in Karachi Pakistan, ask Protine, But it's a good UG lab, still the fill levels do vary.
The Real Dutch organon Sus Ive allways seen sold OTC in Asia has a paper wrapper on the amp w/ ingredients list.
Karachi is like ink or etched into the glass.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #51 on: June 18, 2007, 01:25:49 PM »
I've taken Karachi and did very well with them in terms of results with only two amps per week (500mgs), but were talking different fluid levels here. He's loosing 1/4 of test per each amp which tells me that it was made in someones basement without the proper measuring instruments. I can't see a proper pharmacy screwing up the fluid levels of multiple amps. Maybe the mods will have a different insight. Rim? Div? Arnold jr?

PB
Trab is right, sust amps are often not identical in fill amount...this includes human grade. Nile's are notorious for this, as are all Orgonan Amps to some degree...at least that's how I've seen it in the past.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #52 on: June 18, 2007, 02:26:39 PM »
I got 50 amps and half roughly are filled with less than 1ml the other half is about 1ml...wtf?

I've never seen the Karachi Organon Sustanon faked, but have seen some suspicious Niles before.

If I were you I'd just find a source that can provide the Karachi.

Karachi's have an inkjet printed datestamp on the glass amps that is too expensive for the counterfeiters to duplicate.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

bassmaster

• Getbig II
« Reply #53 on: June 18, 2007, 02:56:36 PM »
whats the word on infar sus, each one comes individually sealed with printed stick on labels. It seems way to much work to fake imo.  Something about that box tells me it spent some time in transport on the back of a bicycle cart.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #54 on: June 18, 2007, 03:22:39 PM »
whats the word on infar sus, each one comes individually sealed with printed stick on labels. It seems way to much work to fake imo.  Something about that box tells me it spent some time in transport on the back of a bicycle cart.

I've never bought the Infar Sustanon, so I have no real experience with it.

The Karachi is so readily available that there's no reason to take chances with any other type.

The laserprinting on the glass amps is foolproof.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: June 18, 2007, 06:32:50 PM »

That stuff looks 100% real Bass, it's all over the Asian Pharmas, but I use Karachi there.
YOur right about the packaging thats the quality to expect from the region of origin, those amp blister packs say it all.
I wish it were in my cabinet, it wouldn't last long!
YOu need to REALLY CRANK THE DOSE on Sus to get what you want. 1000-1500mg wk frontload in 750-500mg eod - every 3rd day shots. Shot size measured by inj site size, biggest sites 1st ;).
Shoot 4 amps and call me in the morning ;)  You didnt get screwed there pal.

bassmaster

• Getbig II
« Reply #56 on: June 20, 2007, 02:52:25 PM »
That stuff looks 100% real Bass, it's all over the Asian Pharmas, but I use Karachi there.
YOur right about the packaging thats the quality to expect from the region of origin, those amp blister packs say it all.
I wish it were in my cabinet, it wouldn't last long!
YOu need to REALLY CRANK THE DOSE on Sus to get what you want. 1000-1500mg wk frontload in 750-500mg eod - every 3rd day shots. Shot size measured by inj site size, biggest sites 1st ;).
Shoot 4 amps and call me in the morning ;)  You didnt get screwed there pal.

1500mgs makes me drool, along with a pumpkin face, trab i bloat like nobodys buissnes! Wanted to run 250mgs sus everyday for the first week, then hitting it at eod dose from their along with some deca maybe 600mgs Npp for 16 weeks and finshing with a cutter cycle. i won't be hitting any orals, i rather not take any orals. this is all winter gear so everything is up in the air.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: June 20, 2007, 05:41:17 PM »
1500mgs makes me drool, along with a pumpkin face, trab i bloat like nobodys buissnes! Wanted to run 250mgs sus everyday for the first week, then hitting it at eod dose from their along with some deca maybe 600mgs Npp for 16 weeks and finshing with a cutter cycle. i won't be hitting any orals, i rather not take any orals. this is all winter gear so everything is up in the air.

Sustanon is one of the most wrongly bashed and missunderstood steroids talked about here.
Reason #1. They aint using real Sus, it's a crappy blend of prop and E/C. if any active steroid at all.
#2.  All them SHOTS ya-all's think ya's need to take!  The only difference
between 4cc of sus in one shot, and 4 eod shots is....  THree stinkin' Days! Whack em all at once! That shits a 21 day romp, it makes very little diff if you stretch a few days.

The ONLY thing to keep in mind is catching any good size glitch ya got built up w/ shot timing at about 17 days after the last one. Tapper amps! But that'll kill lots of peeps to try... Measure Sus shots in amps for a experienced testo user.4,3,2,2,1,1,1..

If you shoot 10 of them in a couple days.. 300prop 600med act test  1000mg long act at about day 10 or so.
The small doses are not so effective w/ Sus and most would be better to run a Moderate Enanthate course right over the top.

Sus is THE most versatile testo out there. You can easily tailor dose to bulk, or gradually reduce dose right down to a smooth landing. There's NO way that Cyp or Enan gives less spiking of blood levels. Look at some time release charts of E & C. It ROCKETS to a crescendo peak in the 1st 24hrs!

That looks like the good stuff, wish I had a suitecase full ;D!