Author Topic: 2 much?  (Read 3367 times)

irondave

• Getbig II
2 much?
« on: June 14, 2007, 09:13:05 AM »
is it bad to mix tren ace,75mgeod d bol 30mg day ,sustn starting at 250wk andupto750and decastarting at 100 up to200? for joint painfor how many wks?i been on tren for 3 wks and dbol1wk started test and deca yesterdayplan to stop tren and dbol next wk i have done a 4mon cycle of tren before (finigenex )superdrol,testethanate.t400. i am starting to feel wierd and nervous could it .be to much shit at once? or is it the ec i am taking i feel like taking some valium to chill.

trab

• Getbig V
Re: 2 much?
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2007, 10:36:27 AM »
Valium - Dont get on a Valium run, the WD's are hellish and one of few drug withdrawls that can actually be FATAL! (alcohol WD's also).

AAS ramp the nervous sys up, they seem to speed everything..
That load your on is not uncommon today, but if its too edgy 4U, 1st quickest thing would be to drop the orals.
The tren is prob the next worst offender in the mix.
Frankly if you dont do well off Just the 3cc of sus and 200D, you wont do well on anything.
Hell I'd do one 4cc shot in the hip per week; and quit the deca 4wk prior to Sus.
I'd run the SUs 4mo min, and end taper 3-2-1-1.  Hell, I'd spend a extra month tapering the sus down to 1cc every 17th day for the last one. Your workouts will still Kick ass. PCT on day 17 after last shot SUS.

irondave

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2007, 02:02:47 PM »
i stopped taking the d bol and i feel much better,i feel a nice sustn kick!!!

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2007, 06:05:51 PM »
Thats a big load of stuff your on, the idea that cranking the dose is the end all to lookin like Dorian or Ronnie is way overdone. A guy should feel good, full of energy on a AAS run,  not like walking death IMO.
Ive tried it both ways and prefer the former.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2007, 03:29:14 AM »
starting to feel wierd and nervous could it .be to much shit at once? or is it the ec i am taking i feel like taking some valium to chill.

Just try and relax the anxiety is probally in your head.  As trab said no need to start taking Valium.  People need to stop throwing drugs at everything, gets too toxic.

irondave

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2007, 07:18:09 AM »
i am not trying to take a bunch of drug to try to look like a pro.proper diet and hard core training is what builds muscle not drugs.i am 220 naturally at 6' with visable abs i was having a bad day yesterday i think i needed a  couple of days off.i do construction work and come home and exercise and doing that every day is a lot of stress on me.today i am chilling.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2007, 05:14:39 PM »
i am not trying to take a bunch of drug to try to look like a pro.proper diet and hard core training is what builds muscle not drugs.i am 220 naturally at 6' with visable abs i was having a bad day yesterday i think i needed a  couple of days off.i do construction work and come home and exercise and doing that every day is a lot of stress on me.today i am chilling.

BBing and Const work are a tough combo. Not that many can hold much quality size like that.

irondave

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2007, 05:38:28 PM »
AAS HELP a lot at work i can work all day and not be that tired.it makes you strong to. you watch people you work with strain and struggle to pick heavy things up but me,no problem.i have to force myself to eat sometimes. i live in florida its hot.i wake up 5am eat 5eggsandgroundbeefandric e then i get break at 10am 1230pm ,230pm  each break i eat a container of chicken rice and vegis.i have a microwave in my van to heat up my food.with out enough food i feel like i will die of starvation, my metabolism is so fast.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2007, 05:56:35 PM »
AAS HELP a lot at work i can work all day and not be that tired.it makes you strong to. you watch people you work with strain and struggle to pick heavy things up but me,no problem.i have to force myself to eat sometimes. i live in florida its hot.i wake up 5am eat 5eggsandgroundbeefandric e then i get break at 10am 1230pm ,230pm  each break i eat a container of chicken rice and vegis.i have a microwave in my van to heat up my food.with out enough food i feel like i will die of starvation, my metabolism is so fast.

Microwave in work van! Me too ;D.  Yeah, shoving down food in the heat is hard. And AAS make throwing around scaffolding and plank and my 40ft Werner alum ext much easier. The most juice I ever used - I didnt touch a weight.
But I made a $20K Profit in 35 days. ;) Pressure washing acid gell from a 40ft articulating lift.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2007, 06:45:16 PM »
I've worked in construction for the last 10yrs...luckily, I'm my own boss, so some days are easier then others but a lot of them aren't...it's definitely a far cry from what I went to school for, but for now it's what I do...but I've been looking into venturing into new things as of late.

It's true though, construction work and BB is tough, but like anything, if you're committed to it, you get used to it. It can get really tough when you're hard core dieting, and you often think about not going to work that day, but then you quickly remember that you've got butt loads of bills.

I used to keep a microwave on any job site we had going, I'd go down to Best Buy and buy one of the cheap $50 ones and set it up...and you know what, I've had 3 $50 microwaves turn up stolen in the past 2yrs...what can you do?

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2007, 06:57:47 PM »
I've worked in construction for the last 10yrs...luckily, I'm my own boss, so some days are easier then others but a lot of them aren't...it's definitely a far cry from what I went to school for, but for now it's what I do...but I've been looking into venturing into new things as of late.

It's true though, construction work and BB is tough, but like anything, if you're committed to it, you get used to it. It can get really tough when you're hard core dieting, and you often think about not going to work that day, but then you quickly remember that you've got butt loads of bills.

I used to keep a microwave on any job site we had going, I'd go down to Best Buy and buy one of the cheap $50 ones and set it up...and you know what, I've had 3 $50 microwaves turn up stolen in the past 2yrs...what can you do?

I thought you were in PT or some med related field?
I'd NEVER guessed you for trades, My paint/ sheetrock coatings is about as unhealthy as it gets. Pure poison.
But spray equip can pull down money real fast at times. The heat just melts ya, and for me it's a tossup over 20lbs of more muscle bulk and strength vs being able to squeeze my body easily anywhere.
I put limo black on all the van windows so they cant see whats inside.
A Dodge Sprinter would be nice ;D It'd be a even nicer RV!

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2007, 07:24:38 PM »
I thought you were in PT or some med related field?

Went to school to be a lawyer...after butt loads of school and money spent, then realized BB was my passion. I do what I do simply because it provides the freedom to pursue what I love. I'm not trying to become a pro BB, but I do want my work to one day be in that field exclusively. Right now, I do a little personal training on the side, but the only ones I deal with are those who want to compete and are serious about it. I also have a little BB related writting gig, that I'm hopefull will pan out into much more in the near future.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2007, 07:43:41 PM »
Went to school to be a lawyer...after butt loads of school and money spent, then realized BB was my passion. I do what I do simply because it provides the freedom to pursue what I love. I'm not trying to become a pro BB, but I do want my work to one day be in that field exclusively. Right now, I do a little personal training on the side, but the only ones I deal with are those who want to compete and are serious about it. I also have a little BB related writting gig, that I'm hopefull will pan out into much more in the near future.

Law's a grind, I thought about it for awhile and decided I'd be one real unhappy SOB even if I forced my way thru Law School. I just pull in money where I can w/ my own biz. Having done it since a little kid in family biz helps.
I was on const sites from childhood.   

irondave

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2007, 10:22:03 PM »
ive been doing contsruction 10yrs took my contracters test passed and worked for my self made a llot of money things are slow now.got one job to do on monday putting all new windows in a small house then i got one to paint.the rest of the week i think im off.nothing but eating,training ,resting and getting my women to cook me somthing good

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2007, 04:29:30 AM »
i work in the ship yards and i can voutch for the stress of manual work along with havin to train... its even worse when your competing and have to do an hrs cardio before u go..it does mean u can eat alot more tho, and finish everyones bait off when youve finished yours...

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2007, 04:51:24 AM »
Yep been there myself, did 15 years as a Carpenter from framing houses in the suburbs, Highrises in DT Chi-town to building up displays in stores (pure gravy)  In my 20's it was not to bad putting in a long, hard day then hitting the gym.  But by mid-30's you already feel like an old man, had to get out!!  Still in construction but hung up the tools 7 years ago, now I just kind of observe the the work going on, LOL.

Hardest part about manual labor and training especially for BB is it does make it hard to keep on quality size, cause the work is so repetitive and slightly aerobic.  So especially trying to diet for shows you never know how much to eat.  Plus all that spent energy that you should have for the gym is lost on the job site  :'(  I would say drink as much water as you can and eat as much you can all day, pack some protein bars with you so you can have them between breaks.

Thats probally why I am making the best gains of my life at this age because, I got away from the manual labor.

And trab I hope you wear your respirator ALL the time when dealing with the dust and sprays, lung disease is very real in the trades.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2007, 06:10:18 AM »
Yep been there myself, did 15 years as a Carpenter from framing houses in the suburbs, Highrises in DT Chi-town to building up displays in stores (pure gravy)  In my 20's it was not to bad putting in a long, hard day then hitting the gym.  But by mid-30's you already feel like an old man, had to get out!!  Still in construction but hung up the tools 7 years ago, now I just kind of observe the the work going on, LOL.

Hardest part about manual labor and training especially for BB is it does make it hard to keep on quality size, cause the work is so repetitive and slightly aerobic.  So especially trying to diet for shows you never know how much to eat.  Plus all that spent energy that you should have for the gym is lost on the job site  :'(  I would say drink as much water as you can and eat as much you can all day, pack some protein bars with you so you can have them between breaks.

Thats probally why I am making the best gains of my life at this age because, I got away from the manual labor.

And trab I hope you wear your respirator ALL the time when dealing with the dust and sprays, lung disease is very real in the trades.

Resporators, yup and I never seen a real big dude last long as a industrial spray man, they cant get enough air thru the damn things, so they dont wear 'em... then your done in not too long. Silicosis, Lung flush and pneumonia time.
But, Ive never found anything that can knock down money like high pressure spray equip.

Water? Some days I knock down 1.5 gal and still lose 5lbs from  morning to night!

The housing/ building markets destroyed up here, as many places, but I done real well over the years. We're sittin' fine, the golfers are out in force this morn out my front window, nature preserve and farm fields to the other side.. ;)

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2007, 06:22:29 AM »
Resporators, yup and I never seen a real big dude last long as a industrial spray man, they cant get enough air thru the damn things, so they dont wear 'em... then your done in not too long. Silicosis, Lung flush and pneumonia time.
But, Ive never found anything that can knock down money like high pressure spray equip.

Water? Some days I knock down 1.5 gal and still lose 5lbs from  morning to night!

The housing/ building markets destroyed up here, as many places, but I done real well over the years. We're sittin' fine, the golfers are out in force this morn out my front window, nature preserve and farm fields to the other side.. ;)

Yep it amazes me how many people I see just breathing in all that silca dust.  Masons and concrete guys seem the worst, either they are ignorant or just stupid I dont know, but I see them all the time working in a cloud of concreate dust, no protection and all thier co-workers too! Guys need to know how bad that stuff is.  Also as an employer it is against OSHA regs to let your workers be exposed to that.  So they are the real ones at fault here for not training the workers and enforcing the use of proper masks or controls, water spray does an excellent job of keeping dust down.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2007, 07:06:13 AM »
Law's a grind, I thought about it for awhile and decided I'd be one real unhappy SOB even if I forced my way thru Law School. I just pull in money where I can w/ my own biz. Having done it since a little kid in family biz helps.
I was on const sites from childhood.  
Same here. My dad started his company 30yrs ago, so I've been around it my whole life. Even so, I'd like to get out, but only if the situation fits with everything else. If not, it's not the worst job/field to be in. The money is decent, and can be really good if you push it, but as you know, as the economy goes, so goes this. Since the first of the yr, for the first time in my 10yrs of this, things have been really slow, which is irritating and frustrating. But, they seem to be slowly picking back up.

irondave

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2007, 11:58:26 AM »
yea down here in florida things are super slow because the houses got so exspensive the average joe can not afford to buy or even rent.the pay down here sucks you have fight to survive.they are building a lot of golf courses here and hireing mexican work crews to do all the construction work for cheap.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2007, 12:13:07 PM »
Same here. My dad started his company 30yrs ago, so I've been around it my whole life. Even so, I'd like to get out, but only if the situation fits with everything else. If not, it's not the worst job/field to be in. The money is decent, and can be really good if you push it, but as you know, as the economy goes, so goes this. Since the first of the yr, for the first time in my 10yrs of this, things have been really slow, which is irritating and frustrating. But, they seem to be slowly picking back up.

THE money can be outstanding. I don't know any other way I'd go with my wife and kid and pressure wash a house and make $400-600 before lunch. Spray painting can be even better. This downturn is bad, but I never took on debt, and pulled off a killer property sale right at the peak of the housing bubble.

I'm seeing a lot of pain in guys who were pulling down way more $z than I, but were way in debt....
THis bitch ain't just gonna turn around either. Anyone w/ a understanding of how currencies trade and how the Fed sets the % rates knows it's a bad story. We screwed! And,This illegal labor shit needs be addressed badly,. they are just FLOODING into my area the past few yrs.

irondave

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2007, 12:20:42 PM »
i used to have a painting and powerwashing company and it got to slow because every body cuts each others throats working to cheap i cant afford with the insurance and overhead to do a job and lose money.right now you can get somebody to come and powerwash and paint your house for $500 

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2007, 12:31:25 PM »
i used to have a painting and powerwashing company and it got to slow because every body cuts each others throats working to cheap i cant afford with the insurance and overhead to do a job and lose money.right now you can get somebody to come and powerwash and paint your house for $500 

Wow thats cheap, what city? Up north here the summer is SO short that exterior work commands a premium.
But I hear ya on cheap labor. The thing is to build quality coustomers base. Thats Slow going.
Those rich folks know they are not gettin quality at those prices, and they dont even want that kind on their property. Referals is gold.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2007, 12:45:39 PM »
THE money can be outstanding. I don't know any other way I'd go with my wife and kid and pressure wash a house and make $400-600 before lunch. Spray painting can be even better. This downturn is bad, but I never took on debt, and pulled off a killer property sale right at the peak of the housing bubble.

I'm seeing a lot of pain in guys who were pulling down way more $z than I, but were way in debt....
THis bitch ain't just gonna turn around either. Anyone w/ a understanding of how currencies trade and how the Fed sets the % rates knows it's a bad story. We screwed! And,This illegal labor shit needs be addressed badly,. they are just FLOODING into my area the past few yrs.
You're right, the illegal labor thing is destroying the construction world. It was nice in the short run for a lot of guys because it helped them keep their cost down hiring these guys for their laborers, but in the long run it's destroying things. Now, these same illegals are taking a lot of the subcontracting themselves and undercutting legal subcontractors...they have very little overhead, no insurance, no taxes, they are not bonded, etc. Further, a lot of contractors can't won't use these illegal subcontractors because of certain regulations, but those that skirt around this are able to lower their price by using these same subs. I have no problem with these guys being here and working, but something has to be done to where they are doing so legally...otherwise it will completely destroy the construction market IMO.

As far as the market in general, it's always had ups and downs, although this down time seems to be a bit worse then most. It does seem to be picking back up around here slowly, and reports I've seen say that by this time next year it should be back to normal. Back to where it was? Doubtful, but at least good and steady...time will tell.

irondave

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2007, 01:59:20 PM »
i am getting out of construction soon.im going to try maybe personal trainer that is big buissness here i got some connections talking $50-$100hr