Author Topic: god these deathworshippers are pathetic  (Read 1226 times)

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
god these deathworshippers are pathetic
« on: June 14, 2007, 06:23:29 PM »
The whole region is a joke.

"Meanwhile, in Gaza City, Palestinians took to the streets demanding an end to the bloodshed, waving Palestinian flags and chanting for peace. But gunmen opened fire on the demonstrators, killing one and sending dozens scrambling for cover, according to Gaza hospital officials"
Valhalla awaits.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Re: god these deathworshippers are pathetic
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2007, 10:51:09 AM »
hmm can i come to your house...rape your wife..and your daughter..o man she must be tight..and then ask you to move cause the UN says this is MY land now..

= israel  ;)

o wait..ya thought all the muslims living there before the jews got there just up and left their homes politely just cause the UN asked em to ...

you do??

ok ...may i have your house?
carpe` vaginum!

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2007, 11:42:34 AM »
hmm can i come to your house...rape your wife..and your daughter..o man she must be tight..and then ask you to move cause the UN says this is MY land now..

= israel  ;)

o wait..ya thought all the muslims living there before the jews got there just up and left their homes politely just cause the UN asked em to ...

you do??

We need to rid this world of all MUSLIMS!  NOW!  TEN HUT!!!
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2007, 11:55:25 AM »
ProteinFarts,
Israelites are no saints, but the above is not entirely true.  If you want the facts, watch this.  They interview old Palestinian men who were there.

Palestinians attacked Israel when they first moved there.  Then Israeli people defended themselves and the Palestinian attackers fled.

Some Israeli soldiers did go crazy and pursued these Palestinian attackers to their village where they killed men, women, and children, but no rape. 

Before the Israeli soldiers had killed everyone, some Israeli civilians showed up and stopped the massacre, scorning their Israeli brothers. 

The Palestinian radio then started broadcasting lies that Israeli soldiers were going into Palestinian villages killing and raping young girls, which wasn't true.  Some Palestinian survivors from the above incident told the truth, but they were told to shut up and play along if they wanted Palestinians to unite and drive Israel out of the land.

Well, the broadcasting of those lies backfired.  When many Palestinians heard the lies over the radio, they panicked and fled their land and their homes nearest to the Israelis.  So they voluntarily handed over that portion of land to Israel, leaving their abandoned homes behind. 

Israel is divided, some want to share the land with Palestinians while other want all of the land.  Likewise, Palestinians are divided.  Some Palestinians are willing to share the land with Israel for the sake of peace, while others want Israel to disappear.
This is the story as told by some Palestinians.  You can watch them tell the story yourself by watching this:

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2007, 11:56:16 AM »
We need to rid this world of all MUSLIMS!  NOW!  TEN HUT!!!

2.4 billion of em

we buy our oil from em..

BUSH IS FRIENDS WITH EM  ;)
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2007, 12:00:25 PM »

Palestinians attacked Israel when they first moved there. 

i'll buy and watch this if you can define MOVE

hitler killed the jews anaaaaand ALL OF A SUDDEN YA DECIDE TO GIVE EM A CHUNK OF THE MIDDLE EAST???

wtf???

LETS GIVE THE NATIVE AMERICANS TEXAS AND CALI AND SEE HOW THAT SITS WITH THE CHRISTIANS??

hamaas ws created as a result os joobie terrorism killing raping muslims households..to "help em move" from israel  ::)

talk to me when you have a valid argument..
carpe` vaginum!

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2007, 12:03:35 PM »
i'll buy and watch this if you can define MOVE

hitler killed the jews anaaaaand ALL OF A SUDDEN YA DECIDE TO GIVE EM A CHUNK OF THE MIDDLE EAST???

wtf???

LETS GIVE THE NATIVE AMERICANS TEXAS AND CALI AND SEE HOW THAT SITS WITH THE CHRISTIANS??

hamaas ws created as a result os joobie terrorism killing raping muslims households..to "help em move" from israel  ::)

talk to me when you have a valid argument..

I am not arguing with you.  Just telling you what I learned from the Paletenians interviewed in the video, who were there when this happened.  Nothing wrong with going to the source to get the facts.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2007, 12:04:47 PM »
I am not arguing with you.  Just telling you what I learned from the Paletenians interviewed in the video, who were there when this happened.  Nothing wrong with going to the source to get the facts.

ok me man i'll look it up!  8)
carpe` vaginum!

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2007, 01:55:47 PM »
i bet even if all the jewbagels got up and left today, they would still shoot each other up on a regular basis regardless.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2007, 02:48:47 PM »
i bet even if all the jewbagels got up and left today, they would still shoot each other up on a regular basis regardless.

well lets have em move the fuck out and see..    :)
carpe` vaginum!

GreatFinn

• Getbig III
  • Havuja, perkele!?!
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2007, 02:58:24 PM »
The whole region is a joke.

"Meanwhile, in Gaza City, Palestinians took to the streets demanding an end to the bloodshed, waving Palestinian flags and chanting for peace. But gunmen opened fire on the demonstrators, killing one and sending dozens scrambling for cover, according to Gaza hospital officials"

And by that you are sure that the shooter was an Israelitic? You haven't heard a word "provocation" anywhere used while talking about terrorists? Why you are so fond of muslims and against Jews? Do you know that there is one vital difference in these two race; there is no such thing than Israelitic suicide bomber. Why? That race appreciate life in its all forms, even life of the muslims. In the other hand, muslims doesn't appreciate life at all, not their own, not their children's of their families life. They want to be killed in war, that is the goal of their life, so who of these two race have earn some respect, and who are the crazy and bloodthirsty race who has constantly killed their own innocent civilians.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2007, 07:41:59 AM »
Both sides are at fault here..

The Palestinians for their lack of respect and acting like savages.

The Israelis for the land snatching..

The arabs have to accept Israel. It's been 50 years already and there's a whole generation of Israelis born and bred in that land. Who's to say that it isn't their land too? The arabs choose to act like animals, choose Islamic militants to represent them..

Ghandi, Nehru, Jinnah, the men responsible for an independent Indian sub-continent didn't resort to acting like a bunch of savages. They were civil, educated men that brought legit reasons to the table, and after WWII England had no choice but to grant independence. That's how you ask for freedom and equal respect. Those arab pieces of shits could learn a thing or two from Ghandi.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2007, 10:17:35 AM »
Both sides are at fault here..

The Palestinians for their lack of respect and acting like savages.

The Israelis for the land snatching..

The arabs have to accept Israel. It's been 50 years already and there's a whole generation of Israelis born and bred in that land. Who's to say that it isn't their land too? The arabs choose to act like animals, choose Islamic militants to represent them..

Ghandi, Nehru, Jinnah, the men responsible for an independent Indian sub-continent didn't resort to acting like a bunch of savages. They were civil, educated men that brought legit reasons to the table, and after WWII England had no choice but to grant independence. That's how you ask for freedom and equal respect. Those arab pieces of shits could learn a thing or two from Ghandi.

I have a similar perspective.

It's important to understand the Palestinian side though. It was their country. And it was stolen from them.

I support a 50/50 split.

If more people in the Western World would know of the blatant racism that the Palestinians are subject to, similar to that of the apartheid in South Africa, the Palestinians would have more support.

But CJ makes a very valid point, the Palestinians chose the wrong guys to fight for them, they allowed themselves to be associated with terrorism, all the way back to Black September, and the RAF terrorism in West Germany in the late 70's.

Looking at the current situation, a split, a fair split between Palestine and Israel is the only thing that is realistic.

To ship out all the Israelis is neither realistic nor right. CJ points out that at least one generation of Israelis have been born there, and he's right, IMO.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2007, 10:52:41 AM »

= israel  ;)

you do??

Muslims got there via bloodshed and conquest.

Live by the sword, die by the sword.
الاسلام هو شيطانية