Author Topic: nothing but RESPECT for LEBRON and the Cavs...  (Read 979 times)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
nothing but RESPECT for LEBRON and the Cavs...
« on: June 14, 2007, 11:13:00 PM »
despite being our Defeated Foes for our 4th CHAMPIONSHIP i must say nothing but RESPECT for lebron. unlike the despicable, whiney, complaining, completely unrespectable phoenix suns and dallas mavs-where their players and coaches make public excuses and whine like little bitches, teams like the Cavs and Jazz, Honorable players like LeBron, who are Worthy of respect and take responsability for their outcomes, give credit where its due, AND MOST IMPOPRTANTLY DONT WHINE AND MAKE EXUSES, should be an example to the rest of the league-and the world-for being good competitors and human beings.

LeBron- dont worry-the league will be yours in a few years. thanks for being a great player and good guy-much respect!!!

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
Re: nothing but RESPECT for LEBRON and the Cavs...
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2007, 01:52:20 AM »
despite being our Defeated Foes for our 4th CHAMPIONSHIP i must say nothing but RESPECT for lebron. unlike the despicable, whiney, complaining, completely unrespectable phoenix suns and dallas mavs-where their players and coaches make public excuses and whine like little bitches, teams like the Cavs and Jazz, Honorable players like LeBron, who are Worthy of respect and take responsability for their outcomes, give credit where its due, AND MOST IMPOPRTANTLY DONT WHINE AND MAKE EXUSES, should be an example to the rest of the league-and the world-for being good competitors and human beings.

LeBron- dont worry-the league will be yours in a few years. thanks for being a great player and good guy-much respect!!!
LMAO

I'm sure he'll be thrilled to read this.
 ;D

$

Ari_gold

• Getbig II
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2007, 02:37:28 AM »
LMAO

I'm sure he'll be thrilled to read this.
 ;D

HAHAHA
Greed and disgust

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2007, 07:36:44 AM »
How the fuck would Ari Gold know Patrik Bateman, at all.

Ari_gold

• Getbig II
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2007, 02:34:26 PM »
How the fuck would Ari Gold know Patrik Bateman, at all.

The both neurotic
Greed and disgust