Author Topic: 'Crush on Obama' video - does it help or hurt him???  (Read 741 times)

PTB

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
'Crush on Obama' video - does it help or hurt him???
« on: June 15, 2007, 08:31:48 AM »
I looked @ this vid on Foxnews.  It's also on youtube, and it reminded me of the Harold Ford Jr. "Harold, Call me.." video that came out during the 2006 Tennessee senate race.

Do you think this helps him and broaden his appeal across racial lines?  The creators say it does (you can see them interviewed on Fox News.com).

But could this be a plant by a rival, who may be trying to appeal to the racists, who can't
stand the idea of a Black man with a very attractive White woman?  The Harold Ford Jr. ad
apparently had some impact on that race, even though it was quickly pulled.

Could we be seeing the same tactic at work again?

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: 'Crush on Obama' video - does it help or hurt him???
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2007, 03:37:27 PM »
I looked @ this vid on Foxnews.  It's also on youtube, and it reminded me of the Harold Ford Jr. "Harold, Call me.." video that came out during the 2006 Tennessee senate race.

Do you think this helps him and broaden his appeal across racial lines?  The creators say it does (you can see them interviewed on Fox News.com).

But could this be a plant by a rival, who may be trying to appeal to the racists, who can't
stand the idea of a Black man with a very attractive White woman?  The Harold Ford Jr. ad
apparently had some impact on that race, even though it was quickly pulled.

Could we be seeing the same tactic at work again?

I just saw the video - it's wanting in taste.

But forget that cheesy "Obama girl"! Michelle actually managed to win Barack's heart. You go girl!

This is The REAL Obama Girl! discussing how she first met him.

And here she is again http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24K52OUSZP0&NR=1
w

youandme

• Getbig V
Re: 'Crush on Obama' video - does it help or hurt him???
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2007, 06:15:53 PM »
yeah umm it's stupid