Author Topic: Awesome owning of 2 delivery guys!!  (Read 2798 times)

MoralMan

• Getbig III
Awesome owning of 2 delivery guys!!
« on: June 15, 2007, 10:35:55 AM »
So im walking past the local university and theres 2 delivery guys inside trying to stand up a large flight case into a lift as its too long to just wheel in. As they are struggling to stand it up and all these hot uni girls are watching these 2 "hulks" i walk over and say "hey guys need help?"
And i did exactly that!
moved them outta the way and stood it up easily!!!

They stood there looking embarrased as i walked off and winked at all the hotties!

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
Re: Awesome owning of 2 delivery guys!!
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2007, 10:46:52 AM »

Did they look like this:

and were they trying to deliver the word of their god?

http://thecomforter.info/main/content/view/32/40/

(video contains one of the most brutal missionary ownings of all-time)

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2007, 10:53:13 AM »
So im walking past the local university and theres 2 delivery guys inside trying to stand up a large flight case into a lift as its too long to just wheel in. As they are struggling to stand it up and all these hot uni girls are watching these 2 "hulks" i walk over and say "hey guys need help?"
And i did exactly that!

They stood there looking embarrased as i walked off and winked at all the hotties!

I'd have bitch slapped you boy!  Then I would have made them honey girls holla ROOSTER ROOSTER, GIVE IT TO ME ROOSTER!

HOOO RAH!
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

canadaphiliac

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2007, 10:53:38 AM »
Did they look like this:

Well, that's officially the most logical thug I've ever seen.

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2007, 10:54:52 AM »
Did they look like this:

You have lost what little credibility you once posessed for even suggesting a woman could bench 560lbs raw. You are a joke.

[great clip though]

MoralMan

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2007, 10:58:50 AM »
I'd have bitch slapped you boy!  Then I would have made them honey girls holla ROOSTER ROOSTER, GIVE IT TO ME ROOSTER!

HOOO RAH!

Im quaking in my boots!

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2007, 10:59:26 AM »
And i did exactly that!

S'up Squab..

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2007, 11:00:49 AM »
Im quaking in my boots!

You need boots?  Sissy boy!  I walk the fire and glass shards barefoot!  I AM A HOOO RAH'er!
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2007, 11:04:29 AM »
And i did exactly that!

and then he and the hot girls drove of into the sunset in his red ferrari.

toooo isiiiii

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2007, 11:07:32 AM »
Hey Rooster I am sensing you up'ed the dosage....I know it is a wonderful feeling!!!!
You Can't Do It!!!

MoralMan

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2007, 11:24:50 AM »
and then he and the hot girls drove of into the sunset in his red ferrari.

toooo isiiiii

I had the black Lambo today, im getting bored of the Ferrari

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2007, 11:27:02 AM »
And i did exactly that!

AAHHAHAAHAHH!!!   Savage blue collar owning!!

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2007, 12:00:05 PM »
Did they look like this:

ha ha ha

cool vid

those bruthas put it down.

WetWorker

« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2007, 12:06:03 PM »
And i did exactly that!

Awesome dude you are so cool...you lifted it up all by yourself huh......man I bet you are huge......and all the ladies loved it..........when nobody but yourself.....probably really gave a shit.......epic self owning posting pointless shit

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2007, 12:35:43 PM »
Did they look like this:

"Israelite knows he's the antichrist"?

Is this the radical brotha cult what believes they're the real Jews?

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2007, 12:22:55 AM »
Yeah, that was weak Tre. The guy picked the first minor thing he heard and jabbed with it. The guys point was that the missionary said "the people" so the missionary was condemming all of Rome and not just the people who crucified Christ...?  ::) That's not an owning, that's someone looking for something stupid and nit-picky to argue about.

I didn't bother watching the rest after the first moments of the second half -- the guy was simply argumentative: "can't I get a word in?!?" when the missionary barely said anything...nahh, that's bullshit.

I met a zillion people like that. At first, I'd do what these guys did -- stick around and try and talk to them...then I realized they had no interest in anything other than arguing and trying to stick it to me...so once I got a whiff of that bullshit, I was outta there. Made my life tons easier and they'd ALWAYS be pissed off that we wouldn't argue -- kinda ironic -- the pot calling the kettle black, imo. They'd do stupid shit like arguing about how you shouldn't argue... ::)

I know you don't like Mormons (you constantly claim you don't dislike them, I know) but you pull up shit like this -- showing me that you're no different from the guy on the video and simply picking at straws for things to argue about and get pissed off about. They ruined your life somehow and now you're bitter and angry, get over it.

yes, i noticed that, but imo if you are going to ride around on bicycles wanting to convert people you should be prepared for some serious questions. mormons use teenagers and very young naive adults to perform this 'mission' and that's fine but they have to expect this sort of reaction and know how to deal with it. these kids were clearly out of their depth.

climber

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2007, 12:27:26 AM »
the squadfather really does have a lot of wannabes on here doesn't he
Hrmmm

Tredders

• Getbig III
  • Surrounded By Fatties
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2007, 12:42:42 AM »
And i did exactly that!

Thats not even an owning. If you curled the case, walked over to the uni girls, fingure fucked them in the ass .. licked your fingures clean and knocked down the delivery guys, then thats an owning.......
$450 Jeans

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2007, 04:06:32 AM »
heh, yea. These two were obviously new...give em 18 months and they'll know what to do. It was kinda like you owning some kid in elementary school -- not much of an owning -- makes ya a real man.

an owning is an owning dude >:(

wouldn't surprise me if the mormon church used these clueless kids so people would feel sorry for them.

kick their lilly white asses i say. they be growing up in a hurry then. ;D

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2007, 09:00:38 AM »
heh, no the church uses them so they do grow up. 2 years doing that full-time 100% on your own? Yeah, you mature pretty fast...

Garraeth, do they normally send out one w/a lot more experience/knowledge of Mormonism than the other?
R

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2007, 10:18:44 AM »
yes, i noticed that, but imo if you are going to ride around on bicycles wanting to convert people you should be prepared for some serious questions. mormons use teenagers and very young naive adults to perform this 'mission' and that's fine but they have to expect this sort of reaction and know how to deal with it. these kids were clearly out of their depth.
Mormons will not engage in discussion or discuss their beliefs in detail period. I remember a Mormon saying that you had to "believe" before you got more info. My parents studied with some mormons back in the 70s and they were fed the same info over and over again without anything new, because they didn't believe yet. There also seems to be some type of hierarchy in the church, not all are allowed in all the temples etc. Correct me if I'm wrong garraeth.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2007, 12:07:09 PM »
I pissed off some mormon missionary bitch the other day!  ;D