Author Topic: Brutal BASKETBALL COURT OWNING by daddywaddy after 50 sets  (Read 3570 times)

Get Rowdy

• Getbig IV
Re: Brutal BASKETBALL COURT OWNING by daddywaddy after 50 sets
« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2007, 01:14:39 AM »
From now on I'm not eating anything thats not ULTRA DENSIFIED

Mongol

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2007, 01:42:36 AM »
one must understand "string theory" to understand DW...

I haven't checked recently on the current state of quantum theory but hasn't string theory been somewhat superceeded by "M" theory? :P

dizzleman06

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2007, 08:48:09 AM »
DW might be the most entertaining figure on this board...  I mean this guy talks about food and exercise like no one else...hahahaha!  I love that.  You need infinite energy to master....hahaha

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2007, 10:54:33 AM »
i had 2 triple stack burgers hit the gym then played b-ball. lets say i learned how to play basketball after 13 years of fumbling around playing b-ball by myself, playing b-ball with other people is a whole new experience, i used to play against my higher demension pals or as you would say "imaginary friends", ive never really had much human contact in a team sport. i found the quicker i 'snap' the ball into the hoop the better the more i think about the shot the more i miss..... needless to say i played agains 4 other blacks and one asian it was 5 on 5. i found out i was tiring out everyone on the court much to my suprise.

when i was a young lad i was the tall skinny fat kid who would get tired first , this was around the age of 13 before any training goes to show you anyone can be a master

well i made about everyshot! and stole and block many times playing agains real people humans. out hustled everyone of course by the unconscious force of food flowing through my system with 1000's of the calories i consume daily. i was not fatigued at all through out the game running and hustling the whole time. i am truly superior i think i know the tools it takes to make a champion

rule a

have infinite energy= tons of food not infinite food because you can only stomach so much food you cant really force digestion unless you compressed the atoms and shot them into you blood stream but all that seems very possible only someone of my intellegence could figure out how to do this into the future. ULTRA DENSIFYING CALORIES!!!

mastering any skill you need infinite energy

and with infinite energy you can = infinite practice

my friends

i am not from this earth

i am a thinker from one of the higher teenth dimensions

so to master a skill you need infinite energy

Epic contradiction!

WTF is a "teenth"?

Nuge

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2007, 11:44:34 AM »
You guys haven't heard of being "skinny fat"?

It means you look relatively thin with clothes on, for example, but where there should be muscle there's fat. High BF% and very low muscle.
Repent, or join me!

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2007, 09:28:45 PM »
alot of women are skinny fat...