Author Topic: Brutal BASKETBALL COURT OWNING by daddywaddy after 50 sets  (Read 3582 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Brutal BASKETBALL COURT OWNING by daddywaddy after 50 sets
« on: June 15, 2007, 02:23:07 PM »
i had 2 triple stack burgers hit the gym then played b-ball. lets say i learned how to play basketball after 13 years of fumbling around playing b-ball by myself, playing b-ball with other people is a whole new experience, i used to play against my higher demension pals or as you would say "imaginary friends", ive never really had much human contact in a team sport. i found the quicker i 'snap' the ball into the hoop the better the more i think about the shot the more i miss..... needless to say i played agains 4 other blacks and one asian it was 5 on 5. i found out i was tiring out everyone on the court much to my suprise.

when i was a young lad i was the tall skinny fat kid who would get tired first , this was around the age of 13 before any training goes to show you anyone can be a master

well i made about everyshot! and stole and block many times playing agains real people humans. out hustled everyone of course by the unconscious force of food flowing through my system with 1000's of the calories i consume daily. i was not fatigued at all through out the game running and hustling the whole time. i am truly superior i think i know the tools it takes to make a champion

rule a

have infinite energy= tons of food not infinite food because you can only stomach so much food you cant really force digestion unless you compressed the atoms and shot them into you blood stream but all that seems very possible only someone of my intellegence could figure out how to do this into the future. ULTRA DENSIFYING CALORIES!!!

mastering any skill you need infinite energy

and with infinite energy you can = infinite practice

my friends

i am not from this earth

i am a thinker from one of the higher teenth dimensions

so to master a skill you need infinite energy
A

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
Re: Brutal BASKETBALL COURT OWNING by daddywaddy after 50 sets
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2007, 02:25:38 PM »
you are fucking idiot that smoke too much weed!

one week you are claiming 800 cals per day

the next week you are claiming 4,000 cals per day
Here comes the money shot

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2007, 02:26:41 PM »
i had 2 triple stack burgers hit the gym then played b-ball. lets say i learned how to play basketball after 13 years of fumbling around playing b-ball by myself, playing b-ball with other people is a whole new experience, i used to play against my higher demension pals or as you would say "imaginary friends", ive never really had much human contact in a team sport. i found the quicker i 'snap' the ball into the hoop the better the more i think about the shot the more i miss..... needless to say i played agains 4 other blacks and one asian it was 5 on 5. i found out i was tiring out everyone on the court much to my suprise.

when i was a young lad i was the tall skinny fat kid who would get tired first , this was around the age of 13 before any training goes to show you anyone can be a master

well i made about everyshot! and stole and block many times playing agains real people humans. out hustled everyone of course by the unconscious force of food flowing through my system with 1000's of the calories i consume daily. i was not fatigued at all through out the game running and hustling the whole time. i am truly superior i think i know the tools it takes to make a champion

rule a

have infinite energy= tons of food not infinite food because you can only stomach so much food you cant really force digestion unless you compressed the atoms and shot them into you blood stream but all that seems very possible only someone of my intellegence could figure out how to do this into the future. ULTRA DENSIFYING CALORIES!!!
my frind
i am not from this earth
I believe you.
$

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2007, 02:27:06 PM »

one week you are claiming 800 cals per day

the next week you are claiming 4,000 cals per day

got to try different methods, infact that makes me genious and smarter than you regardless how 'stupid' you think i am

infinite cominations=infinite results

A

corinth

• Getbig IV
  • Team Wolf
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2007, 02:27:11 PM »
"against real people humans"     hahaha

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2007, 02:28:10 PM »

rule a

my friends

i am not from this earth

I used to be a baller back in college, played every day.  The few times I tried to play after training, it was a disaster.  

Hey Waddy, you ever notice how much harder it is to get respect on the court when you're playin with the brothas?

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2007, 02:28:30 PM »
got to try different methods, infact that makes me genious and smarter than you regardless how 'stupid' you think i am

Indeed. Most of these people haven't even tried variations of their diets before. Even though the concepts are rather simple they never try anything new thus leaving them in their own ditch.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2007, 02:29:28 PM »

rule a

my friends

i am not from this earth

thank you

i'm a changed man after reading this

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2007, 02:37:22 PM »
thank you

its quite okay to humble yourself to daddywaddy. i would prescribe that millions follow my lead to change the face and bring on the new world order. adonis will be second command
A

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2007, 02:40:40 PM »
its quite okay to humble yourself to daddywaddy. i would prescribe that millions follow my lead to change the face and bring on the new world order. adonis will be second command

yes you legendary kings need to work out some sort of hierarchy

let me know how things shake out.

I may be a MAGICAL EMPEROR, but I'm not a micromanager

climber

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2007, 02:42:41 PM »
epic delusionism
Hrmmm

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2007, 02:45:20 PM »

rule a

my friends

i am not from this earth

Glad you're having a good trip!  ;D

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2007, 03:27:10 PM »
What medication is included in your diet?
~

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2007, 03:48:47 PM »
men i wish i had infinite energy levels, i want to become a super sayian

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2007, 03:49:27 PM »

X

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2007, 03:52:59 PM »

hahah you are just mad because you are BLACK and cant even cop some WEED from the local Jamall, you are an epic disgrace to your race hahah in yer face black skin epic pathetic white mindset
A

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2007, 03:59:08 PM »
looks like DW is coming to his senses and eating and getting big again, now that's the DW that is UNFUCCKINGBEATABLE.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2007, 04:08:20 PM »
i used to play against my higher demension pals or as you would say "imaginary friends", ive never really had much human contact

i am not from this earth

You clearly have access to good drugs as you are plain retarded/delusional in these posts.  And perhaps you should stop using rec drugs. and divert those funds to your "supplement" regimine.  I've noticed that you are really into yourself and post alot of pictures.  You seemed to have progressed backwards.  Although you manage to keep your conditioning, you've managed to lose mass.  The "rolls" are keeping you lean though.

The board would be more impressed if you put on about 40lbs and kept the same conditioning, but like is said earlier the board is laughing at you because you are progressing backwards and you seem to be proud of it or you are just to deluded to notice....
\

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2007, 04:10:55 PM »

You clearly have access to good drugs as you are plain retarded/delusional in these posts.  And perhaps you should stop using rec drugs. and divert those funds to your "supplement" regimine.  I've noticed that you are really into yourself and post alot of pictures.  You seemed to have progressed backwards.  Although you manage to keep your conditioning, you've managed to lose mass.  The "rolls" are keeping you lean though.

The board would be more impressed if you put on about 40lbs and kept the same conditioning, but like is said earlier the board is laughing at you because you are progressing backwards and you seem to be proud of it or you are just to deluded to notice....
i agree to an extent man, DW looks awesome when he's bigger and still pretty well conditioned but the clip of him in the garage doing curls he looks terrible.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2007, 04:14:39 PM »
Yes DW at his biggest could have should have competed in an NPC show novice or open.  But lately he's seemed to have gone off the deep end and he's getting small.  :-\
\

boonstack

• Getbig IV
  • watch out ladies... chaos is on the prowl
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2007, 04:39:10 PM »
thank you

translation: I have temporary justification for eating junk food and let my guilt aside for a moment.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2007, 05:03:54 PM »
looks like DW is coming to his senses and eating and getting big again, now that's the DW that is UNFUCCKINGBEATABLE.

I agree, at one point dude was looking incredible..he had some serious size. That alway also when he had the 'fro. I should have saved that pic. Now a few people on here can give him a run for his money
Here comes the money shot

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2007, 05:05:49 PM »
I will say a prayer tonight to the imaginary God that I can one day play dw in a basketball game so that I can kick the shit out of him...

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2007, 01:05:00 AM »
one must understand "string theory" to understand DW...

Birdman

• Getbig III
  • Pump Til You Puke!
« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2007, 01:11:52 AM »

Your so fucking stupid