Author Topic: Trailer Park Boys ---Canadian TV show---Funniest show of all time  (Read 995 times)

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
We don't get this show in the states for the most part but I've just watched all 7 seasons and this is easily the funniest fcking show i've ever seen...Nothing compares to this show...

Why this thing never made it to the states is amazing...For anyone that has never seen it, here is a link to watch...start at the beginning of season one and work your way down...If you don't start pissing yourself by season #2, then nothing is funny...

http://www.tv-links.co.uk/show.do/1/108

Slin1

• Getbig IV
Re: Trailer Park Boys ---Canadian TV show---Funniest show of all time
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2007, 04:52:17 AM »
We don't get this show in the states for the most part but I've just watched all 7 seasons and this is easily the funniest fcking show i've ever seen...Nothing compares to this show...

Why this thing never made it to the states is amazing...For anyone that has never seen it, here is a link to watch...start at the beginning of season one and work your way down...If you don't start pissing yourself by season #2, then nothing is funny...

http://www.tv-links.co.uk/show.do/1/108

I love it but i only got 6seasons i thought the 6th was the last  :)

There is also a trailer park boys the movie have you seen it?
Money drugs and bitches

Sculpter

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2007, 07:54:56 PM »
A great comedy about the Canadian version of American trailer park trash!Stuff is funny as can be.Bubbles is my favorite of the show.The movie was all right but find the show better.

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2007, 08:28:56 PM »
personally i think its a dumb show never understood why all my friends like it.

although bubbles IS awesome  ;D

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2007, 12:34:27 AM »
this show is great.

I remember one episode where the car flipped over and julian's glass was still full of rum and coke. lol

scribbler

• Getbig II
  • whatever
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2007, 01:07:49 AM »
TPB rocks!

I'm actually from Halifax, Nova Scotia where the show is filmed and most of the stuff is set, I grew up around a lot of the areas...and the sad thing is, a lot of the places really are like they are in the show...I even went to high school with the creator and a few of the characters...the show is funny as hell if you know the accents/mentality in NS...glad to hear that people down here get it to.

Bubbles came out at the Guns N Roses show here in LA a few months ago...was kickass! He actually used to play ina band back home for years, and Sebastian Bach did a guest spot on the Trailer Park Boys this year, so Bubbles came for a visist and Axl called him out...was very cool.

C
CD
M&F & FLEX

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2007, 06:59:16 AM »
TPB rocks!

I'm actually from Halifax, Nova Scotia where the show is filmed and most of the stuff is set, I grew up around a lot of the areas...and the sad thing is, a lot of the places really are like they are in the show...I even went to high school with the creator and a few of the characters...the show is funny as hell if you know the accents/mentality in NS...glad to hear that people down here get it to.

Bubbles came out at the Guns N Roses show here in LA a few months ago...was kickass! He actually used to play ina band back home for years, and Sebastian Bach did a guest spot on the Trailer Park Boys this year, so Bubbles came for a visist and Axl called him out...was very cool.

C

My girlfriend is from Fort St. John, BC. She said Canada's trailer parks are more numerous and even trashier than the ones in the states. Funny show.
The House that Ruth built

Tapper

• Getbig IV
  • You're an SMF!
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2007, 07:38:56 AM »
They made an older movie about 6 or 7 years ago before they made this new one. Look for it on Bit Torrent and you laugh your ass off! It shows the very beginning when Rick and Julian used to be animal assassins. If your neighbors dog was shitting on your lawn you could call them up and for a price they would come shoot it. Hilarious show.

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2007, 01:56:46 PM »

C

he did this at a bunch of G n R shows it sounds like. he did it at a few shows up here in canada as well. he came out and sang his song "Liquor & Whores" from the movie. obviously a planned thing to help promote the movie and song.

the song is funny as hell  ;D

JimmyTheFish

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2007, 02:20:28 PM »
jesus this shit is hilarious  ;D

getting fuck all done at work today