Author Topic: tip of week  (Read 5281 times)

Iron_Sheik

• Getbig II
  • Pat Patterson loves Derek Anthony!
Re: tip of week
« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2007, 10:08:46 AM »
Bud Select - 3.1 g of carbs, 90 calories. Carb cycle and drink it on the weekends. Tastes great.

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
  • Handicap stall is for dips you dicksock
« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2007, 11:26:23 AM »

Nice google ?!?!?!?

I would really like to see what I wrote some were else … I would actually pay to see that … I wrote the technical information as simple as possible so an average  joe would understand … no google or medical book will write it this was … I learned it the hard way and making it as simple as it gets here …

Been there and done that … do you think that is a good thing??? That means you didn’t plan your contest prep well … you can always take any kind of diuretic with out cramping if you know what you are doing … I never had problem with any kind even loops (my favorite) if you know how it works and what you are eating … you should calculate to prevent all the sides which is easy if you know what you are doing …

milos has written what you have and so havent others, and first couple links on google anyone can write what you wrote, sure you changed the wording to look great.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spironolactone

http://www.drugs.com/aldactone.html

And maybe i know how to get you out of trouble because i treat fucking idiots like you... maybe im an RN or a dr or maybe i just happen to be around bb'ers and claim im a guru on the internet like you? Hmmm...I wonder.

Then again im no team "the game" and put juiced monkeys in natty shows either, so you got me beat. Im a nobody.

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2007, 01:35:08 PM »
milos has written what you have and so havent others, and first couple links on google anyone can write what you wrote, sure you changed the wording to look great.

And maybe i know how to get you out of trouble because i treat fucking idiots like you... maybe im an RN or a dr or maybe i just happen to be around bb'ers and claim im a guru on the internet like you? Hmmm...I wonder.

Then again im no team "the game" and put juiced monkeys in natty shows either, so you got me beat. Im a nobody.

Those 2 links didn’t refer to what I said … I simplified the actual facts and how they work in simple English … where did I learn it from … paramedics, ER doctors, internet and books … but what I learnt was to complicated with a lot of medical terminologies … what I wrote was simple … and that what count by end of the day … simplicity … ;)

I didn’t say I am a guru … the people I train say so and the people on the internet who see my work say so … so why are you so pissed …  ::)

And as for what Milos wrote … why don’t you post that and let the people be the judge of it.

He mentioned Mustafa’s story at the Dutch GP and that he was hyper-kalaemia.  And some side effects. 

Did you even read what was written in Wikipedia … “Spironolactone is a diuretic and is used as an antiandrogen” good luck with the anti androgen part 8)

Hippocrates1985

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2007, 05:27:03 PM »
OOOOOOOOh toolarge4u. All what aliamini did is simplify everything to you. He did not write anything new. Of course if I want to explain something to you I should read some research. He did not came up with a new information. toolarge4u take it easy buddy.

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2007, 05:30:17 PM »

LOL, @ juiced monkeys

Iraclese

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2007, 05:36:52 PM »
This is bullshit, No one should be telling anyone how to take these kinds of drugs on here.  They are way to dangerous and how many young teens are on here????  Come on!

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2007, 05:59:53 PM »
This is bullshit, No one should be telling anyone how to take these kinds of drugs on here.  They are way to dangerous and how many young teens are on here????  Come on!

shut up dick wead

::)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #32 on: September 20, 2007, 06:19:24 PM »
the first original post is what you need to go by,,all the rest is for the books,,make sure you know your body,,make sure you got water around you at all times,,and make sure that if you take lasix you understand that if you never dealt with it before you will come flat,,if dealt with it before you can do whatever you want many in this coming competition will use lasix i use combination of things that worked for me during the years,,got to know yoru body and your diet! i use lasix too but as last resort and even whgen i use it i make sure to have shit load of bananas aroundand other injectable and oral secrets,,in general less is more when it comes to duretics but many dont give a shit -when it comes to winning as you all know already
fallen angel

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
  • Handicap stall is for dips you dicksock
« Reply #33 on: September 21, 2007, 06:58:13 AM »
OOOOOOOOh toolarge4u. All what aliamini did is simplify everything to you. He did not write anything new. Of course if I want to explain something to you I should read some research. He did not came up with a new information. toolarge4u take it easy buddy.

ya i see your point, bad day yesterday...i apologize to "the game" He didnt deserve it. Im on clomid. LOL

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #34 on: September 21, 2007, 07:46:36 AM »
well i never drink. i really prefer to be sober compared to drunk. so if i am going to drink; it will have to be something that doesnt negatively effect my body in any way. because with my metabolism, a beer is going straight to that stomach in the form of some chub chub.

no a beer doesnt go straight to your tummy if your in a caloric deficit. but yes there is obviously calories in beer and they can contribute to your total daily caloric consumtion.

excess of calories make you fat...not certain foods.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 21, 2007, 07:49:27 AM »
i might bring a four pack of them with me then.

im already planning on bringin my protein powder, fish oils, multi vitamins, creatine, l glutamine, green tea extract.....

where are you at in finland?

lol i seen lots of guys like you. your young i take it? if your going on a vacation..makes sure its a vacation. and relax and have fun. eat some of the local food and have a good time. no need to be fucking obsessed dude.

also you can stop buying glutamine as its junk for a bodybuilder. specially when taken orally.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 21, 2007, 07:52:35 AM »

fuck you. better to discuss things than to hide em away and let people kill themself from lack of knowledge.

and yes im a natural and would never use the shit that has been discussed in this thread. i gotten plenty ripped without any fat burners or shit.

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: September 21, 2007, 07:53:21 AM »
Alcohol is a mean diuretic. Everytime I wake up after getting smashed the first thing I drink seriously feels like the best tasting thing I've ever had. I suggest apple juiice. I literally dream of slurpees and juices....

BUT BE WARNED ANY COLA WILL GIVE YOU A HEADACHE WHEN YOU ARE HUNGOVER. That's a fact.