Author Topic: tren sucks  (Read 7856 times)

irondave

• Getbig II
tren sucks
« on: June 16, 2007, 02:21:15 PM »
i used i certain pro steroid (greenliquid)last year it was awsome it susposed to be like tren so this year i got the real tren ace im almost thru 3 10ml bottles im not very impressed for the money i rather buy test.75mgeod i read in books and mags this stuff is great. does anybodyelse feel this way about tren?

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: tren sucks
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2007, 08:25:31 PM »
yep nothing beats good old Test.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2007, 09:57:53 PM »
Tren is one of the best drugs out there, no question...it's 4x as anabolic as test, so you better believe it packs a big punch. It's great for both bulking and cutting cycles, great for strength and aggression...I don't know what more you could ask for.

If you've used that much tren so far and felt nothing, then something is wrong with your tren. You don't hear of a lot of fake tren-a floating around out there...it's too easy to make and too cheap to bother with selling fake stuff...but there are assholes out there that will push anything to make a buck.

All in all, tren-a makes my cut for top 3 BB related drugs.

whitewidow

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2007, 11:54:53 PM »
i used i certain pro steroid (greenliquid)last year it was awsome it susposed to be like tren so this year i got the real tren ace im almost thru 3 10ml bottles im not very impressed for the money i rather buy test.75mgeod i read in books and mags this stuff is great. does anybodyelse feel this way about tren?
so you are saying the finigenx green hulk pee worked better then tren?? what brand of tren did you use??

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2007, 08:43:36 AM »
Had to of been bad tren or really low quality...Even small doses of Tren are amazing to most guys...I personally only use around 50mgs every day when i do use it and I have great results...Hell it is really easy to homebrew too; if you are worried about quality you can make yourself some 100mg per ml tren at home to insure that it is badass stuff...
You Can't Do It!!!

Birdman

• Getbig III
  • Pump Til You Puke!
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2007, 09:43:02 AM »
Its funny that you posted this thread because I was going to post a new thread today about how much I love Tren Ace.  I am using my first cycle of tren and Im also using 75mg eod with test and some orals and I am loving life.  My strength is going up.  My body fat is going down.  THE PERFECT STEROID!!

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2007, 11:47:02 AM »
Its funny that you posted this thread because I was going to post a new thread today about how much I love Tren Ace.  I am using my first cycle of tren and Im also using 75mg eod with test and some orals and I am loving life.  My strength is going up.  My body fat is going down.  THE PERFECT STEROID!!

What you speak is the truth my friend...I can use around 500mg of Test per week and just 50mg of Tren ed and have amazing results no matter if I am bulking or dieting down...My strength actually goes through the roof even if I am in the single bodyfat digits while on Tren Ace....
You Can't Do It!!!

irondave

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2007, 07:28:28 PM »
i bought 1 tren ace 75mg britishdragon, 1maxprotrenace75mg and then i got some finiplex  cooked it up . i can feel it when i use. i been doing 75mg eod i lost some body fat got stronger. i guess i though it would blow me up like test.i added some dbol, sustn deca and winstrol to go along with it.before this i gave myself a 6mon break nothing but creatine and whey protein.   

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2007, 07:51:48 AM »
i bought 1 tren ace 75mg britishdragon, 1maxprotrenace75mg and then i got some finiplex  cooked it up . i can feel it when i use. i been doing 75mg eod i lost some body fat got stronger. i guess i though it would blow me up like test.i added some dbol, sustn deca and winstrol to go along with it.before this i gave myself a 6mon break nothing but creatine and whey protein.   

Nothing compares to Test hands down...I would only run Test if I had to chose just one AAS to use...Tren ace is great because you can eat kinda lazy and still gain and remain low BF because your body is able to process more protein instead of kicking it out...I love to visit the all you can eat broiled fish restaurants while on Tren ace I can eat pounds of fish... ;D
You Can't Do It!!!

irondave

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2007, 08:01:21 AM »
i mixed my tren with winstrol to make better

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2007, 02:30:22 PM »

You don't purchase Trenobolone in place of Testosterone, David.

You add it to your basic stack to enhance it.

That said, if you don't like Tren, most likely you've got a bad batch because I've only noticed good things from it when used correctly.

Try stacking Acetate with Test and Winstrol for a good twelve week cycle and then make a fair judgement.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

irondave

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2007, 03:19:30 PM »
im stacking sustn with the tren and winstrol dbol i am going to taper everything down to a sustn only cycle.tren is okay but i dont think its that great maybe i should do it more?now im 75mg eod

coolioni

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2007, 07:05:25 AM »
Tren is bar none the best steriod out there besides good old test!
The first tren I took was TTokkyo brand Tren back in the day.
That was some good stuff.
I tried the BD tren enethate and the first few batches were pretty good, but towards the end of thier production it was very weak.
You could tell the color was fading away with each batch.
The old stuff looked like maple syrup.
The last batch was almost clear, and of course hafdly did anything for me!

mrt

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2007, 08:50:28 AM »
night sweats and sleepless nights fucked me over didnt get through 10ml

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2007, 10:19:40 AM »

Nice feedback. Will be implementing the same dosing soon with my test! Can't wait!

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2007, 10:38:46 AM »
night sweats and sleepless nights fucked me over didnt get through 10ml

On Tren? Funny, Deca gives me BAD Night Sweats when I come off it.
I dont know WTF, but it sure is a good steroid at 200-400wk thrown in w/ a good jolt of TE.

dr_para24

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2007, 08:20:39 AM »

Make you sure you get the right brand!

TheSnow6666

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2007, 02:06:59 AM »
I did two cycles last year...

#1:
Test E: 750mg/Week
EQ: 400mg/week
Winstrol: 100mg/day
Anavar: 100mg/day

#2:
Test E: 500mg/week
Tren A: 75mg/day

#2, with just Tren and Test at a lower dose, got me better gains in every department, and fat loss to go with it.  Hands down, I'd rather use Tren Ace than stack 3 others together.  But, on the other hand, I don't get the sides most people get from it.  All I know is one week I was repping 315 on the incline, and 2 weeks later I had another plate on each side.  I'm a big Tren fan overall

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2007, 11:37:59 AM »
Tren is one of the best drugs out there, no question...it's 4x as anabolic as test, so you better believe it packs a big punch. It's great for both bulking and cutting cycles, great for strength and aggression...I don't know what more you could ask for.

If you've used that much tren so far and felt nothing, then something is wrong with your tren. You don't hear of a lot of fake tren-a floating around out there...it's too easy to make and too cheap to bother with selling fake stuff...but there are assholes out there that will push anything to make a buck.

I agree, you got bunk sh*t .. Tren at proper dosages always makes me hard, dry, super vasuclar, and def size...  Tren is essential for cutting along with winny and eq..  Oh and I ran it before alone and got very good results also.  Try a dif source thats legit and youll see the light! ;D

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2007, 09:46:27 PM »
I agree, you got bunk sh*t .. Tren at proper dosages always makes me hard, dry, super vasuclar, and def size...  Tren is essential for cutting along with winny and eq..  Oh and I ran it before alone and got very good results also.  Try a dif source thats legit and youll see the light! ;D

I feel better on a Tren/Test cycle than I do a Deca/Test cycle......

That's no coincidence.

Tren is good shit.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2007, 07:26:12 AM »
Gonna have to try that someday. I like the sound of the strength thing  there Snow...

franco_muscle

• Getbig I
« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2007, 07:54:35 AM »
Tren is one of my favour roids.
The side effect is bad. But i still love it. I went from 60kg to 82kg for my bulking cycle.
It was not fat. Most of it is muscle.

Get the correct brand.  I just love GB Trenbol.  ;D
People say GB sucks. but i dun think so. lol

irondave

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2007, 09:31:18 AM »
tren got my body fat down good but it didnt really give me any size i eat like a horse.i got my weight down from a fat 235 to 215 with abs my strength is pretty good still now im going to try keep body fat down and put on more size my wife likes how i look all swole up on test LOL

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
« Reply #23 on: July 03, 2007, 10:45:19 AM »

I agree with this totally, been on it for 6 weeks so far and love the shiznit. Take it every year before the summer, with a little prop and EQ...love it...I'll also throw in 275 of Deca a week just for the old joints...
Just spot me BITCH!!!

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2007, 02:10:20 PM »
YOU CAN MAKE TREN AT HOME?!!??  :o :o :o TELL ME HOW!!!!